[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robots, I finally did it. I am a KV but I asked a girl out and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
robots, I finally did it.

I am a KV but I asked a girl out and she said yes.
>she didnt have a boyfriend
>she didnt say lets hang out with some friends
>she said she'd love to hang out

Now I am afraid because I dont know what to do or how to proceed
>>
>>27181800
>surely the board full of virgins will know what to do!
>>
>>27181800
go to the asdlk;ja and asdlfjasdf the hell out of her she won't know what hit her
>>
>>27181800

A couple of questions.

When you asked her, what plans did you have in mind?

Are you attractive?

What are you looking for out of this?

Like, my biggest advice is to not feel too pressured.

A date, especially a first date, isn't about falling in love or getting your dick wet.

It's about getting to know someone to see if you even wanna bother seeing them again.

If it escalates? Great. A lot of people try and escalate immediately. But some are put off by it.

Basically, it depends on what kinda guy you are, and what kinda girl she is.

So before anything else: I'd say you need to figure out what YOU want from this.
>>
>>27181800
Easy, disregard her while you pursue a threesome with a blonde fag and his brown psychic loli, and then let the manlet Gun Tank piolet cuck you with this chick.
>>
>>27181826
my thoughts exactly, you guys are experts!

>>27181897
I asked her to let me take her out to dinner

I am not attractive but I am not repulsive either. I am 6'1" and chubby. I have been working out since august and I have good hygiene. I feel like being funny is my main selling point though.

I am looking for a girlfriend out of this; someone I can watch movies and cuddle with.

I have class with her twice a week and we sit next to eachother and talk. This has gone on for probably 5 or 6 weeks.

I really really want a gf that I can cuddle and hold hands with.
>>
>>27181953
I feel like Kai was the real loser though, because his waifu fucking fell to her death.
>>
>>27182071
>I feel like being funny is my main selling point though.
Got any tips on this? What's your style?
>>
File: A char.jpg (113 KB, 424x315) Image search: [Google]
A char.jpg
113 KB, 424x315
>>27182138
Kai avoided the love meme and became a renowned journalist with a great command of the english language though. Also, I remember reading somewhere that he and Sayla were supposed to get together in Zeta but due to her voice actress being unavailable at the time that plot line along with many others had to be cut.
>>
>>27182237
zeta was such an ugly mess of good ideas
sort of like IBO is right now.
just lots of wasted potential.

Kamille is still my favorite protag and a man's name
nothing can trump autistic rage.
>>
>>27182144
the trick is to not make jokes.
you cant really teach funny, because it just is a matter of thinking in a different way that normies think is novel and funny. Sarcasm is good as long as you dont overdo it, but other kinds of funny such as well timed dad-jokes or puns that catch people off guard lighten the mood and make people laugh. I could never do standup comedy though.
>>
File: 1380003539642.jpg (77 KB, 473x351) Image search: [Google]
1380003539642.jpg
77 KB, 473x351
>>27182268
I'm a F91 fan, so imagine how I feel. I really wish Sunrise would at least entertain the thought of giving it a full series, but I'm probably the only one who cares at this point. But why am I discussing this with a fan of lady names?
>>
File: man's_name.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
man's_name.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>27182346
Now I will kill another one of your girlfriends Jerid!
>>
>>27182437
>tfw Kamille was basically r9k the mecha pilot.
>tfw I'll never have as many bitches as Usso.
>>
>>27182473
>autistic and prone to violence
>girls would swoon for him
>he was too autistic to do anything about it
>tended to mistrust or hate females
>his one gf was a psycho-gundam
>he fought against Jerid who was a Chad
He even piloted a giant ROBOT

one of us! one of us!
>>
>>27181800
as cliche as it sounds, just be yourself. you will be nervous and that is fine. some girls find it endearing. if this girl is going on a date with you, this is probably the case. just try to have fun and hopefully she will too.

lets talk about the end of the date. if you are not severely autistic, you should be able to read the situation. did the date go well and the girl is into you? you should probably try to kiss her. but how do you know when the time is right? this is surprisingly easy. at some point you will think "oh shit, i think maybe i should kiss her but im not sure if she wants me?" if you think this, just say fuck it and go for it. she might reject you but probably not. another cliche, but you will feel worse if you dont try. still, it isn't a deal breaker if you miss your chance. it is just important to establish that you are interested in her on a physical level. any form of physical contact can accomplish this.
>>
>>27181800
how did you do it man
I've been texting this girl I really want to ask out
>>
>>27182551
Ok, so out of the early UC pilots Kamille was definitely a robot. What about Amuro and Jew Dough? The latter was definitely Chad I think, but I'd say the former was cyborg at least.
>>
>>27182601
Amuro was robot material. he was constantly sperging out in 079 and when he was an adult he still had the dead eyes of a robot and would panic at autistic times.
>>
>>27181800
B E Y O U R S E L F

on a serious note just try and be calm. dont get all up in her personal space right away but dont sit miles away from her either. try not to look at the floor, look at her every now and then when youre talking but dont stare at her.

and remember if it all goes tits up dont worry just pick yourself up and try again with another girl eventually youll get the hang of things. its all about trail and error bruh.

good luck op, you can do it
>>
>>27182672
That's what I was thinking. He still had hella girls though, they just all cucked him or died.
>>
>>27182590
I talk to her in class and we are friends so there wasnt a whole lot of buildup.

I was on the phone with my mom (who fun fact, is a diagnosed autist) and when I told her about the girl she was like "ok here is what you gotta say..."
>Hey, I have been meaning to ask you this but would you please let me take you to dinner sometime?

and then a day later she responded that she'd "...love to hang out, sure"
>>
>>27182714
well that is what you thinking chuck
>>
>>27182755
the protagonist always gets the girls. and neither kamille or amuro were ugly, but they were autistic robots nonetheless.
>>
>>27182562
>>27182714
I have talked to her in person enough that I am not shy or nervous around her, and I have very slightly tested the physical boundaries by sitting closer to her.

honestly I feel pretty autistic as a person but I am good at picking up social cues.
>>
>>27182784
your mom's line is non confrontational & apologetic. if i were you, i would try to keep it a bit more casual the next time.

>Hey, would you like to get dinner with me sometime?

This way it seems like less of a big deal ("i've been meaning to ask you") and more like a mutual offer ("please let me take you to dinner")
>>
>>27183164
>Hey, would you like to get dinner with me sometime?
That's actually how I talk in person but for some reason texting just triggers my autism and I dont know how to talk.

You're right tho, that's a much better way to put it. too late now I guess.
>>
>>27183233
Live and learn. I'm no psychic but I would bet that was the reason behind the "..." at the beginning of the message. Especially if that isn't the tone you normally speak in.
>>
>>27183325
nah I put in the ... because she said some unimportant stuff before that.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.