[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got /fit/ (5'11" 165 lbs. 10% tested bf with visible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1278259947662.jpg (98 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1278259947662.jpg
98 KB, 600x900
>got /fit/ (5'11" 165 lbs. 10% tested bf with visible abs)

>the best I can do is a skinnyfat girlfriend with oddly shapen ass

was this all worth it? what did this woman do to deserve me, a man who worked in the gym for 16 months to achieve this? and still, she is the best I can afford.
>>
to look impressive at tht height you're gonna need another 20 pounds with the same bf%

probably be another yer or two, unless you want to do steroids
>>
hahaha
mind if i fuck her then?
Fucking entitled shit. Maybe it's not your body, maybe it's your personality.
>>
actually it's the other way around, if you think you're superior to her somehow
just get her to start doing glute bridges lol
>>
You have an opportunity to turn her into a fitfag like you.
>>
>>27181641
I guess I will just keep working then...
>>
>>27181617

>he doesn't realize Chad is fucking 100's of girls like this
>he doesn't realize to Chad, pussy is pussy

haha faggert.
>>
>>27181660
How do I get her to exercise and also start using white strips on her teeth? She has yellow teeth dude and it's disgusting. Her breath also smells bad all the time when she comes over, but I don't know how to tell her that she needs to step up her oral hygiene
>>
File: 1456531009706.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456531009706.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>27181617
>lifting for women
>not lifting for aesthetics and purely for the sake of aesthetics
>>
>>27181695
you need to tell her. don't sugarcoat it. let her know that you're becoming conflicted that you put so much work into yourself and you're chained to someone who doesn't even bother
>>
>>27181704
Nobody lifts for aesthetics everyone lifts for girls
>>
>>27181737
what's wrong with lifting for both?
>>
>>27181737
OP here I didn't start lifting for girls, I started lifting to help my father move things because he is stricken with cerebral palsy and I was too weak to do the work he used to do. Girls were just a secondary thought, I liked my personal goal setting and helping my father.
>>
>>27181737
Except for those who lift for bois.

And that's a lot.
>>
>>27181617
You're shallow as fuck, you don't deserve a good looking girlfriend with that entitled personality.
>>
>>27181695
First, make exercising fun. My last boyfriend got me bike riding with him, I loved it. Start with 'pool dates' at the gym (if your gym has a pool) and joke about 'wanna watch me lift babe', shit like that. It doesnt have to be this big dramatic thing.
The oral hygiene thing sucks, its very awkward to try and point out, but if you care about her (despite your assholeish original post, you wouldnt be putting work in if you didnt) just sit down and tell her you're concerned about her dental health. Dental stuff is tricky because if it's caught to late, you gotta amputate them teeths. Hardcore mouth wash and consistent flossing might save her. I've noticed people pick up habits in relationships, so when she sleeps over make dental upkeep obvious in front of her, showing her how much you take care of your own.
>>
>>27181695
It's called dump her and find someone who leads a healthy or flexible lifestyle
>>
>>27181795
Words of a beta fucking loser. If you don't believe you deserve equal pay for equal work, you are a fucking self-flagellating fucking loser. The truest mark of a fucking beta loser is that they don't advocate for themselves and let others tramp on them. Don't listen to this dumb fag OP; you deserve a woman who puts an equal amount of work into her body as you do.
>>
>>27181879

Shit...props for a reasonable post.
>>
>>27181617
We're the same exact size fampai. I get all kinds of hot girls. 8/10 and up. You're problem aint your body.
>>
>>27181695
Where did you meet this broad?
>>
>>27181770
How much did you weigh before lifting? Also do you mean Parkinsons? Cerebral Palsy is something you're born with.
>>
>>27182499
thanks, I hope OP takes my advice into consideration. The girl sounds like she just needs gentle guiding is all. Relationships can be good for people this way.
>>
>>27182522
old friend who became interested in me after I improved my body

>>27182560
that wasn't me I'm the real OP
>>
>>27181879

Lol forever @ putting in all this bullshit effort to change a slut who isn't even ugly, just a lazy cunt
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.