[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>edgy kike talks lots of shit, all under the banner of fighting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: ben-shapiro.png (196 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
ben-shapiro.png
196 KB, 600x404
>edgy kike talks lots of shit, all under the banner of fighting PC culture, which he claims is turning us all into thin-skinned pussies
>Pulls the anti-semitism card literally anytime someone disagrees with him or calls him out on his bullshit, using the same "PC" tactics he rails against

Anyone else hate this fucking rat?
>>
Well he uses the same tactics because he knows it works, he has said this countless times.
>>
>>27181542
Doesn't stop him from being just as despicable as, if not worse than, the people he criticizes.
>>
>>27181526
modern right wing kikes
ironically most kikes are left wing
I do however like his hatred of Muslims. No one hates Muslims with passion quite like jews
>>
how dare you talk about one of god's chosen like that.

his feelings are worth more than your life.
>>
>>27181559
Forgive me, Mr. Noseberg, I fucked up! Don't fire me, or raise my rent! I'll donate my next paycheck to Israel right away!
>>
>>27181526
I'd just bought three books from his on sale when this happened.
>>
File: michelle-fields[1].jpg (202 KB, 606x800) Image search: [Google]
michelle-fields[1].jpg
202 KB, 606x800
Reminder that he literally quit his job
>>
>>27181583
I'll have your child's foreskin for this transgression.
>>
>>27181628
*for this

dfghdfghdf
>>
>>27181526
What did Ben do this time? He's pretty good arguing with the Left so that's something.
>>
>>27181526
Just because anti-semitism is overused as a defense doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You guys made a ton of kike memes for him and pasted his face on the happy merchant. And don't pretend you neckbeards don't use buzzwords (kike, nigger, shitskin, poo in the loo) for anybody you don't like.
>>
>>27181558
My problem with Ben Shapiro is that he rails against PC, but it's like he forgot that doing that would make him, Jews, and Israel dangerously vulnerable to criticism in America. Jews are one of the most hated people in the world, and he's attacking something that actually benefits them. It just seems so...poorly thought out on his part. Falling prey to such a glaring oversight seriously undermines his credibility. He's either a smug asshole who is genuinely just a huge fucking idiot, or he's a smug asshole who knew about the weakness but didn't think us smart enough to figure it out, which indicates an almost sociopathic disregard for our intelligence. Either way, he's a piece of shit.

>>27181689
I'm not arguing that anti-Semitism doesn't exist or that we don't do that shit. I'm arguing that decrying anti-Semitism is, in itself, a form of being PC coming from someone who paints himself as this vehement anti-PC warrior. The hypocrisy is despicable.
>>
File: 1453798890323.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1453798890323.png
177 KB, 367x321
>>27181628
>Fields is in a relationship with Jamie Weinstein, senior editor of The Daily Caller.
>Weinstein
it never fucking ends.
>>
File: heresy train.jpg (31 KB, 600x348) Image search: [Google]
heresy train.jpg
31 KB, 600x348
>>27181955
Tell me about it. I want off this ride.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.