[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your gf turns out to be a witch and punishes you for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
>tfw your gf turns out to be a witch and punishes you for yelling at her by turning you into a female dog and having her male dog cum inside your dog vagina
>>
>>27181377

>tfw your penis shrinks into a clit and you grow dog udders
>>
>>27181411

>tfw you can't move while her male dog fucks you because of her paralysis magic
>>
>>27181443

>tfw she realizes afterwards that the spell is made permanent if the victim of the spell is ejaculated into like you just were

>tfw you will have to live the rest of your life as her female dog and she will make money off of you by having her male dog repeatedly impregnate you so she can sell your puppies and become a professional dog breeder
>>
File: stopit.png (34 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
stopit.png
34 KB, 298x279
>>27181443

I am really disappointed in myself for getting an erection desu senpai.
>>
>>27181411
That vagina doesn't really look like a dog's
>>
>>27181977

Maybe your dog's just a roastie.
>>
>>27182002
I don't have a dog, but they have triangular vaginas that look like fortune cookies.
>>
>>27182082

>I don't have a dog

Then why do you know what their vaginas look like anon?
>>
>>27182126
I've seen pictures
>>
>attack and kill other dogs
> she gets sued
>you get killed, dying knowing that you fucked her over

Bottom line. If you achieve your goal, even seconds before you die. You win.
>>
>>27182275
>not finding a little girl and biting her roastie face off
2 birds 1 stone
>>
>kill your puppies
>kill the other dog
>kill the witch
>>
>>27182445
>kill your puppies
What did they do?
>>
>>27182632

They have the genetics of your rapist.
>>
>>27182646
It's not like he raped you out of malice, he was just being a doggo.
They don't have concepts of psychological trauma.
>>
why can't the witch just change him again after the puppies. Fucking magic does what it wants.
>>
>>27182716

Nah, magic has rules. Otherwise she wouldn't need a magic book to tell her how to do her magic.
>>
>>27181377
Or she could just find a guy who is not a muscular douchebag and stop being a superficial bitch then whine about her own decissions?
>>
>>27182772

Her next boyfriend will probably be more sensitive and caring and she will make sure to point out how much nicer he is to her ex-bf as she has sex in front of him (now a "her" actually) and he ("she") sighs and whimpers on the floor below.
>>
>>27181518
Wouldn't it feel good cause he had a vagina?
>>
>>27182909

It'd feel bad because of how degrading and humiliating it'd be. He'd probably feel disgusted by any pleasure his body felt.
>>
>>27181377
If i had puppies id be be a good mother bitch to them, that i would.
>>
File: 1456553089790.jpg (55 KB, 778x464) Image search: [Google]
1456553089790.jpg
55 KB, 778x464
I could fap to this. More into forced male to human female though.

Man am I fucked in the head.
>>
>>27181377
And it's like,
"Bitch, if you have magic why don't you just magic up some money?"
>>
>>27183326

>magic up some money

Wouldn't that screw up the economy with inflation?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.