[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ESO/ here? I got the game on friday but so far I played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Who /ESO/ here?
I got the game on friday but so far I played it like it was a sixth singleplayer Elder Scrolls game with random knobs breaking my immersion. when does the cool multiplayer stuff come in?
>>
Doesn't everyone but the most hardcore bethesda fan boy say it's shit? One of the guys I work with loves skyrim and fallout but even he gave up on ESO
>>
Played this for 10 minutes and dropped it. Someone convince me it's worth playing. I wasted money on this.
>>
>>27181792
When did you play it? It seems really fun right now although it's a singleplayer game with some hardcore people running around now and then. I used to play in Beta too and back then the game was garbage, but I now have a monkey pet so it's all good.
>>
>>27181376
>Play oblivion for 500 hours
>Play skyrim 1K hours
>buy ESO cuz I'm a fanboy
>game is utter trash
>go back to skyrim
Skyrim>ESO
>>
>>27181843
Yesterday.
Origami
>>
>>27181862
How long did you play the game? which faction too?

>>27181891
oh. Did you get much past Coldharbour? the game is shit as you start. Also which faction.
>>
>>27181926
Played khajiit. Combat felt like ass, the ui made me want to vomit, and the story of was already cringey as fuck. I stealth attacked that eye and alt f4ed. Does the gameplay get any better and is there a way to change the ui?
>>
>>27181376

>played it like it was a sixth singleplayer Elder Scrolls game

Not a great idea. Its a spinoff of TES like Shadowkey and Redguard and as such should be treated s one. Dungeons and PVP is definitely more fun with others. Dungeons in particular being very comfy and really satisfying once you get the hang of it.

Also what level/faction are you?
>>
File: prepared.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
prepared.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>27181376
lets make a guild everyone, who europe here?
>>
>>27182093

>Does the gameplay get any better?

Combat certainly does by level 15, which is when you get two use a secondary weapon with its own 5 skills plus ultimate. Combat in general feels much more rewarding. Maps get bigger so more exploration there.

>is there a way to change the ui?

esoui.com I would get FTC or Azura
>>
>>27182211
I'll give it another shot then.
>>
>>27182127
OP here, didn't play much since Sunday, level 10 Breton. So far I only completed quests, didn't grind etc.
>>
>>27182853
Forgot to add, EU here.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.