[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My town is currently hiring patrol officers, should I apply?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: BetterCop-2.jpg (31 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
BetterCop-2.jpg
31 KB, 500x347
My town is currently hiring patrol officers, should I apply?
>>
You'd have to talk to people senpai.
Random people that hate cops cause black people get shot.
>>
>>27181413
you only need to talk to people in a way completely outlined in a book and you don't deviate from it.
>>
>>27181441
Is that right?
Huh I might just get interested again.
>>
>>27181339
The only acceptable use of force in modern society is in the military, and as a cop. As a cop you are an executor of the law with the full weight and authority of the US government.

It's an easy status gain and excuse to be manly and aggressive. Do it.
>>
>>27181339
Moronic choice for a robot job.
Requires superior social skills and bravery.
Most of you would be ok if you didn't make stupid mistakes.
>>
>>27181455
well of course. you have a little book that tells you exactly what questions to ask and how to respond to any verbal threats. no one asks YOU questions, you always lead the conversation.
>>
>>27181339
Yes. Police officers are literally getting paid to fuck with people.
>>
>put on uniform
>you're now Justice personified and your emotionless and cold demeanor goes from creepy to authoritative
sounds like a dream job tbqh
>>
>>27181524
That being said, there will always be weird situations that come up, since people are unpredictable.

An autist cop wouldn't be very effective. If you're ok with conversations then go for it.
>>
I'm pretty sure you'll have to go though some level of police training if not police academy. Sure they may be hiring but that doesn't mean they're hiring any random joe
>>
>>27181339
Absolutely.
Most cops are betas that are feared due to their status.
Firefighters are the real chads.
>>
>>27181614
It would be weird at first but then everything that is weird just becomes routine. It helps if you already see everyone as scum and don't trust anyone
>>
>>27181339
You legally get to put the fear of god it normies.
Go for it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.