[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are crazy girls the best girlfriends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10
File: maxresdefault.jpg (176 KB, 2824x1582) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
176 KB, 2824x1582
are crazy girls the best girlfriends?
>>
No.

t. a person who has had one
>>
depends on the type/level of crazy.
>>
>>27180650
what is the craziest thing she did
>>
They're nice to feel loved, but if youre not crazy in love with her back and feel like she's overbearing then you'll end up hating her.

I've had 4 crazy gfs, different levels of crazy but they all ended up the same
>>
>>27180672

Crashed my car intentionally so that we could spend more time together.

I'm not joking.
>>
>>27180621

no. theyve hurt me so much.
>>
>>27180621
No, not at all. The only thing top-notch is the sex. Everything else is a living nightmare
>>
>>27180695
holy shit I love this girl already
>>
>>27180695
was she at least crazy for the dick
>>
File: 1451614304190.gif (378 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
1451614304190.gif
378 KB, 550x600
>tfw just met a girl who seems to like me who goes to church every Sunday and calls me a heretic for not going and invited me to go with her this Sunday.

I think I'm going to try it anons. What do you think will happen?
>>
>>27180710

You think you do, but you actually don't. The minor crazy stuff can be kind of endearing, but causing thousands of dollars of damage to your car and then acting like she didn't do anything wrong is fucking nuts.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the chick in OP is annoying as fuck?
>>
>>27180744

Her sex drive was fairly normal, I guess. She's the only girl I ever had sex with. But she was touchy. She liked to be touched a lot, sexual manner or not
>>
>>27180761
She's probably crazy church girl.
>>
The crazy ones are even more likely to cheat on you than the normal ones and we all know the normal ones have an incredibly high chance of cheating as is
>>
>>27180769
Laina is perfect please leave
>>
>tfw I look like the male version of this woman
goddamn crazy eyes
>>
>>27180816
But does that mean anything outside of the church stuff? will she be a good gf?
>>
>>27180621
At first yes, but it can go horribly wrong
>>
where are all the crazy white femanons at
>>
>>27180761
She is religious and not crazy.
Good for you she is probably a virgin.
>>
>>27180903
That means she will be crazie about church stuff and if she's fanatic - no sex till marriage.
>>
File: 1453336044459.gif (911 KB, 320x178) Image search: [Google]
1453336044459.gif
911 KB, 320x178
>>27180890
Would you happen to be Steve.
>>
>>27180903
Not him but probably

Christian women are usually submissive types. Especially the kind you're talking about
>>
>>27180995
No
Original comment Mr robot
>>
File: 1448371322793.png (1 MB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1448371322793.png
1 MB, 1162x850
>>27180979
>implying I don't want a virgin
>>27180997
I hope so.

I'm going to try and stop being a heretic for her
>>
>>27180621
Yes.

Normies can't handle them because they're not crazy enough. So they preach about how bad crazy girls are.

But if you're crazy too, then they're perfect.
>>
File: 1455398976485.png (593 KB, 1185x1029) Image search: [Google]
1455398976485.png
593 KB, 1185x1029
>>27181064
May the peace of the gf be always with you
>>
>>27180816
I dated a church girl for about a year in college, you just need to make her think that God put her here to convert you
>>
>>27180621
Crazy goes with hot 100% of the time.
>>
File: [ff.jpg (53 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
[ff.jpg
53 KB, 639x960
>>27181152
rate this borderline that pretty much destroyed my psyche
>>
>>27181386
8/10 body 6/10 face

can tell she has a big butt
>>
>>27181386
She looks sweet. What did she do to you anon?
>>
>>27181386
7/10? I'm shit at rating people though, as I tend to think everyone's more average than ugly or hot. How'd she wreck you, mate?
>>
>tfw no crazy gf
Who's the craziest fembot on /r9k/?
>>
>>27181386
How fucking hot was the sex?

I fuckes this legitmately insane chick and that pussy was so fucking good a part of me died and went to heaven that day? Oh and she was a cutie who would just randomly start sucking my dick
>>
>>27181456
I can't type

Orjdjdj
>>
>>27181068
I'm as robot as the next guy here but if a girl were to do this shit: >>27180695 I couldn't handle it. When crazy turns into legitimate harm to myself or herself then it's over the line.
>>
>>27181456
pretty hot,
but she was a roastie because she had an abortion (when she was 18)
>>
>>27180621
No girlfriend is the best girlfriend. Never doing that again.
>>
>>27181601
but then how will you get married and have a comfy little family with cute little children who say grace at the dinner table
>>
>>27180621
All women are inherently insane.
>>
>>27181886
This. They can choose whether or not they're lesbians. They're clearly crazy.
>>
>>27180621
yes. but be ready to have no free time to yourself.
>>
Was with an incredible slightly nerdy cutie that turned out to be a psychopath. She abused the fuck out of me - the sex was amazing, though. Very passionate. Was a 8/10. Pic related looked a lot like her just with blonde hair.
>>
I don't know how to stop being crazy. I want to be worth it, but I'm not. please help
>>
>>27183596
You are who you are, m8.
>>
>>27183596
be my crazy gf now
>>
if girl is hot -> good
if girl is average -> if girl is crazy -> bad
>>
>>27180761
Have fun getting cucked by Jesus
>>
>>27183596
you're worth it, you don't have to be anything else. that goes for everybody on this broad. We gonna be alright in the end.
>>
>>27180621
Nope.

My gf has schizophrenia and PTSD. At first, everything was pretty good. She was better than my lay-there-and-take-it ex in bed. Genuinely affectionate. Then when she started getting comfortable, everything had to be catered to her and her illnesses. Everything going on in my life, that affects me personally, is second to whatever goes on with her. We've had sex twice in the last year. So there's no romance in it anymore. It feels bureaucratic. I can't just kiss her neck, or start touching her. I have to go "can we be intimate?", and if she says no, too fucking bad for me.

If I leave, I know she'll genuinely kill herself. It almost happened twice. I'm numb to it all, so whatever.
>>
all crazy girls should date robots

Chads and normies dont want crazy girls. robots do. literally a perfect match
>>
>>27181572
>thinking abortions make you a roastie

kek
>>
>>27183890
White cucknight alert
>>
>>27183901
What, when she got comfortable you became her nurse?
>>
>>27181119
this. use subtle manipulation to make her think she is slowly converting you. its probably the best possible way to foster emotional attachment
>>
>>27183901
oh boy, I know what this is like...kinda...to a lesser degree
>>
>>27184075
Pretty much. All I can really do is take care of her and hope not to say something that sets her schizo/PTSD shit off.
>>
>>27184261
Damn. She's got to at least make the effort. I know you have to care for her. That's what you gotta do. But she needs to make some more effort or you really will just turn into her nurse. The relationship will change and you'll just be a friend/caretaker.

Dunno what could be done to wake her up to that, though.
>>
>>27184332
>Dunno what could be done to wake her up to that, though.

I'm four years into asking myself the same question.
>>
>>27184389
You haven't started cheating on her, have you?

Has she got a therapist or something? Someone you could get to bring it up with her?
>>
I want a crazy gf
I've had one before
I can deal with that stuff really well
And I understand mental issues
So hard to meet one who is willing to believe that you're ok with that sort of thing though
Seems like I only attract normie girls and I don't really like normie girls
>>
>>27184484
>You haven't started cheating on her, have you?
Nah. I wouldn't be able to. While all of the other shit sucks, I do genuinely still care about her, so I'd rather not hurt her like that.

>Has she got a therapist or something? Someone you could get to bring it up with her?

Yeah. It's making very, very, very slow progress though.
>>
>>27184543
Good man. I suppose it's hard to bring up to her how it's making you feel. She's got some serious mental fuckups and you'd feel like shit making a big deal out of feeling neglected.
Do you talk to her therapist at all?

Also, good luck, anon. I really hope it works out.
>>
>>27181386
automatic 9/10 because she's crazy. i would absolutely fall in love with her and wait for the inevitable horrible heartbreak
>>
>>27184085
That's awful, I love it.
>>
>>27184726
>Good man. I suppose it's hard to bring up to her how it's making you feel. She's got some serious mental fuckups and you'd feel like shit making a big deal out of feeling neglected.
I've tried before, believe me. Never goes well. I end up feeling selfish for being like "hey so I know you've got your own shit but its kind of bumming me out".

>Do you talk to her therapist at all?
Once. Waste of time, honestly. tl;dr: "Have you tried being there for her more?"

>Also, good luck, anon. I really hope it works out.
Thanks. I needed that, anon.
>>
Crazy GF here.

If you can handle the random depression/demands/paranoia/clinginess, their needs being put above yours then sure we make good GFs.

If you want a relationship that works for both of you. No we aren't worth it.

My BF will probably dump me in a few months time when getting his dick wet is no longer worth the random depressive moods. I don't tick the other typical categories, he just doesn't like me when I'm depressed. Not found a guy who can handle it yet.
>>
>>27184853
When he finally does get the balls to, at least you've got an endless pool of backup guys here.

Now that is depressing.
>>
i think i used to be a crazy girl
dating a guy who was also crazy kind of made me want to better myself so i think i'm a lot less crazy now
>>
>>27184853
It's hard for some people to handle. I don't know what the litmus would be. I crave that kind of relationship. I find sex kind of gross, I have a low sex drive, I enjoy taking care of people, I'm co-dependent, I derive happiness for making my partner happy. At the same time I'm clingy and insecure and need constant reassurance (ask me why I'm single lmao). So, maybe some of those qualities are what someone that would be able to handle you? I'm not sure.
>>
>>27185104
are you a grill? otherwise that's really pathetic
>>
>>27185921
I'm a guy. And I mean, posting on r9k isn't that just assumed?
>>
>>27180676

Should have just loved them back :^)
>>
>>27184985
Troo dat.

>>27185104
I have a high sex drive. A lot of bat shit women do because it's how we reaffirm ourselves. Yeah it's hard for people to handle. I'm actually not particularly needy I just get prone to loneliness/depression. I'm trying to work on it.
>>
File: 1458002800236.png (685 KB, 565x784) Image search: [Google]
1458002800236.png
685 KB, 565x784
>>27186054
When I think about it, maybe I should have
>>
>>27186065
I've noticed that. Big Problem for me dating-wise since my sex-drive doesn't match up. I only really get along with sex-averse people desu tho. How are you working on it? Therapy, meds? I was a lot more needy than I am now at one point, therapy seems to have helped me a lot.
>>
File: 1403155336928.png (3 KB, 203x219) Image search: [Google]
1403155336928.png
3 KB, 203x219
>>27186047
it just seemed like such a female post
you are a cuck
>>
just make sure you flush condom or something when dating crazy girls. she might lie about being on the pill, and could take condom out of trash and inseminate herself with a turkey baster
>>
>>27186201
I actually think that cuckholding is a sin. Cheaters deserve death desu. Putting up with that kind of behavior is pathetic tho I will agree
>>
>>27186223
I wouldn't even be mad, I'd be impressed
>>
>>27186160
I work on my loneliness and depression by taking control of when I am alone and by being outside more. Sadly it's true that exercise and social interaction is good for you. And cold showers.

I came up with a theory:
Normies = people who do things that when added up =1 normie e.g. normie acitivity1 + activity2 + activity3 = normie

Therefore:
Doing normie activities + autist = normie

I read a lot of normie self help books, observed normies in their natural environments (Starbucks for example) and began to use my knowledge to behave like a normie. It works pretty well. This landed me friends.

This theory turned out to be false though, but it definitely gained results. It's more like:

Doing normie activities + autist = 40-80% normie.

If you can hit the 60-80% sweet spot you can become the "whacky" friend everyone invites places just to see you do semi-autist things. That's how you tackle your loneliness and depression. On the surface I'm a Stacy who never quite left the goth-life. On the inside I have ASPD.
>>
>>27186916
I have a different approach. I'm polite and soft-spoken so people inherently like me for that reason. I also dress very well and am, apparently, very handsome. I try to help people when they need help. I keep my mouth shut about my mental illness and do my best to just blend. All that adds up to me looking like a quiet but otherwise normal person. Having good looks is really useful I suppose.
Social interaction is very good for you. My depression is much easier to deal with on days that I talk to people face-to-face. Since getting a job I've felt much better about myself. I find that physical hobbies are good too. ie, gardening is much better than playing a video game that has gardening in it.
>>
>>27187096
Then you're doing it right. I have a natural slightly-crazy look about me so I stick to being the "bubbly" person.

DESU if you're a guy who constantly wants to be in touch with his GF, you can probably find someone OK with that. Usually women are the needier ones. You might match a female's level of needy.

Get out their and crush some pussy, senpai.
>>
>>27187281
I am really needy. Mostly though it's in the reverse though. I need to be needed. I need to make my partner happy, I need them to need me around and take care of them.
I think my main issue is my low sex drive and lack of confidence though. Thank you tho anon.
>>
>>27187393
Up your testosterone and that might fix itself. I find I have no interest in sex if I'm not interested in someone.

What you are describing is a girl who has low self-esteem. Those are everywhere. You're just stopping yourself at this point.

YW.
>>
>>27187440
Ah, yeah. My sex drive ramps up when I like someone. Otherwise sex seems disgusting to me.
And yeah to some degree I guess I don't know. I like obsessive and low self esteem doesn't really do that very well.
But yeah I know it's mostly me stopping myself. I am my biggest enemy.
>>
>>27180621
No, my gf thinks she has 4 voices in her head and uses them as an excuse for why she has social anxiety, has no motivation, and is afraid of making decisions. Crazy girls always expect you to go along with their delusions and keeping up with those kind of mental gymnastics is exhausting.
>>
>tfw autistic gf
>tfw I don't understand a thing about her but I love her anyway
>>
No because as much as you wish you had no more lonely space you'll realize you really miss your own space.
>>
>>27187614
How did you find an autistic gf? Autistic girls are rare as shit
>>
>>27180791
And this girls phone number is?
>>
The idea of having a girl be super clingy and obsessive never really seemed like a bad thing in my eyes. I used to fantasize about babes stalking me and sniffing my underwear and shit. Maybe its cause my life lacks affection.
>>
>fiance of 2 years just left me
>she was crazy and nearly killed me a couple times
but fuark bruh was the sex pretty awesome
>>
Bipolar or borderline girls are annoying as fuck and not worth it at all. Girls with aspergers OTOH are god tier. Almost had one, and I cri evryteim. Really wanted that crazy bitch.
>tfw girl is hot as fuck and just as autistic as you are
>>
>>27184853
What if I just want to get my dick wet?
>>
File: Amy.jpg (83 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Amy.jpg
83 KB, 612x380
>tfw no amazing amy gf
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.