[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's /failednormie/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 1272x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 1272x564
it hurts even worse to know that we were so close yet so far
>>
Am also /failednormie/.

Some here might still consider me a normie. I was once good looking, and I have fucked four different girls in the past almost five years of being sexually active. But, I am not one anymore. I have a history of mental illness and depression.

And it still follows me to this very day.
>>
>>27180419
>/failednormie/
Boo fucking hoo, try being cyborg when everyone hates you.
>>
>>27181201
>everyone hates you

Looks like someone has special snowflake syndrome
>>
>>27181286
>special snowflake syndrome
Sure bud. We are too normal for autists and too autistic for normies.
>>
I failed when severe acne broke out in grade 9 and i stopped growing at 5'4. Before that i used to be captain for soccer teams, play cricket, good at squash, and got good attention from grils.
>>
File: 1457055108530.jpg (42 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1457055108530.jpg
42 KB, 720x720
>>27181303
>>27181303
>We are too normal for autists and too autistic for normies
It's a special kind of limbo.
>>
>>27181419
Yeah, it's a hell. Even as an autist you can find people with similar interests but as a cyborg you look too normie for them. Normies resent you because of your powerlevel.
>>
>>27181167
>once good looking
what happened?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 759x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 759x508
>>27181477
It's complete isolation senpai
>>
File: 1457308862779.jpg (19 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
1457308862779.jpg
19 KB, 430x430
>>27181545
Either you find other cyborg by chance or start faking everything just to get social contact.
>>
File: cool.gif (928 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
cool.gif
928 KB, 650x366
>>27181477
>>27181419
finally.. people who understand me.
>>
File: 1449811637227.jpg (60 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
1449811637227.jpg
60 KB, 627x627
Why am I so bad at keeping friends? I have a few that I barely speak to.. I want someone to be close with more than anything and I push everyone away simultaneously. I guess it isn't just someone, it has to be someone special.

like if I let you in and keep you in we're best buds but in reality I keep everyone at a distance and then sit around and wonder why I'm lonely

My shit is defective, I can't erase the mistakes I've made and I can't make a concerted effort to change for the better. Old habits die hard.
>>
>>27181771
You dont put any effort in keeping them. Dont expect that they should always talk to you. Maybe you're just avoidant type due to extreme pain of abandonment in the past.
>>
I had a sex dream over somebodies mother last night, I didn't even really want to fuck her but she was cute for her age.
>>
>met girl yesterday at uni
>wank twice to her during the day
>go to uni today
>she hits me in the temple to say hi
>have lunch with her
>basically flirt all day
>play connect 4 with her during class
>she laughs every time I say something remotely funny
>I laugh with her too because she's funny as fuck
>not pretty but hot
>awesome personality (something I thought I'd never care about in a girl)
>kinda slutty but idgaf
>tfw already losing my shit over her
Damn I wish I wasn't such a beta. I literally cannot stop thinking about her. Things are going so well but I know that if I see her tomorrow I'll lose my cool because I can't get her out of my head.
>>
>>27181771
Maybe you suck at pretending.
You could try building a "shell" over you and acting like something you're not. You know, confident, calculating, keeping friends close to the external you, to your carcass, but keeping yourself only to you.
Project a person who has close friendships while you keep yourself isolated inside of you. I hope you get what I mean.
>>
File: 1454662862231.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1454662862231.png
1 MB, 800x800
>>27181590
We are walking social paradoxes.
We are normal but not normal enough.
We are abnormal but not abnormal enough.
We can have a pretty ok social life, but it always feels like we don't exactly fit in, like that one card in your deck that has a corner folded. You can straight it all you want but it's still visible.

We can share many feels, pain and trials of fellow robots but our small amount of normalness is'nt enough to be a "true" robot. Leading to reees and what not.

We are normal and yet we're not.
We are abnormal yet we're not.
We are in social purgatory, not really belonging to anywhere.
We are cyborgs.

But remember, you're not alone fellow cyborgs. We're in this together.
>>
>>27182009
Fugg her blease
>>
>>27180419
Anybody have link to thread in pic?
>>
King of failed normies reporting in...

At the crossroad of my life I had two options - go into a relationship with cute 8/10 blonde at my age with r9k-tier behaviour whitch I was dating for some time, or chase after young cold hearthed Stacy with whom I only spent one night... This ofcourse isn't the only one bad decision I'v made, but regret the most... My life suddenly went shit after.

I was such a fucking asshole... I truly deserve this fate of no gf... Now I'm going to the gym and finishing school so will see if my decision will bring me better future or I really fucked up my life back then.
>>
>Have friends
>But am socially retarded and panic around people I don't know and girls

I used to be a decently outgoing child, but I guess that is what happens when you are home schooled for 10 years, isolated without friends. At least things got somewhat better the past couple years.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.