[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>men have incredibly varied tastes in women (short, tall,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>men have incredibly varied tastes in women (short, tall, skinny, high-test, BBW, shy, outgoing, submissive, dominant, wealthy, poor, elegant, homebody, small breasts, large breasts, etc.)
>women literally all want the same tall, muscular, confident, rich, big-dicked, assertive Chad and the most they vary in taste is whether or not he wears glasses or has a beard
Literal meme gender.
>>
FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT.you don't have to be some 6'5 230lb ripped Chad to be attractive to women
>>
>>27180227
ya you do
>>
>>27180065
I'm a women, but I am only attracted to traps desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 731x1003) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 731x1003
I find this guy more attractive than the op
>>
File: bart2.png (138 KB, 306x357) Image search: [Google]
bart2.png
138 KB, 306x357
>>27180227
Please be joking or retarded. Women universally find one specific type of male to be attractive.
>>
>>27180255
You are so fucking wrong haha
>>
>>27180065
Does anyone have the pic where it has a Chad-looking nerd next to a normal looking nerd and the women react?
>>
>>27180294
I know a really fat guy, a balding guy, and a guy who is 5 '4 and they all pull bitches every time we go out. Myself I am ginger. I lucked out otherwise with my genes though. Stop being a fucking bitch the problem is you fag.
>>
>>27180227
>>27180352
>DUDE JUST STOP BEING A BITCH LMAO JUST DO WHAT I DO ROFL LIKE JUST BE YOURSELF LOL
>these are the types of people browsing this board
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>27180065
That really just sounds like a standard forced by media towards men.
>>
>men have incredibly varied tastes in women (short, tall, skinny, high-test, BBW, shy, outgoing, submissive, dominant, wealthy, poor, elegant, homebody, small breasts, large breasts, etc.)

I like literally ALL of these types of women.

I want one of each.
>>
>>27180065
You don't talk to girls much, do you?
>>
>>27180227
You're correct, you don't have to be that, but that's still what every girl wants. You can be Average to slightly short at most, maybe not muscular, maybe your dick won't matter to some girls, but definitely must be confident and assertive, and you can get a girl. But even then the girl will always wish you were what OP said and always prefer that type. You can still get a girl but they still want what OP said.
>>
>>27180352
And I know a blue Leprechaun. We go out having adventures every night.
>>
>>27180065
Literally all of this. Straight guys have it so hard.
>>
>>27180065
also traits besides the glasses and beard: tattoos and black(tyrone) or white(chad). It's like a really shitty character creation system in some outdated pos mmo
>>
>>27180065

wrong OP. im a scawny young looking guy but ive been able to find girls that are into that. of course, it does depend on your area. i had the most luck when i was living in brooklyn and in college. in new jersey though, shit is pretty dire. so basically, be where young liberal women are. cheers.
>>
>>27180558
Seeing as how I have no desire to be the beta orbiter to some vapid roastie whore, I really have no reason to interact with women anymore.
>>
>>27180289
That's becaues you're a literal faggot
>>
>>27180703
>doesnt talk to girls
>thinks he knows how they work

wew lad

>inb4 white knight
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.