[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get his fetish. Don't you know if this happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (926 KB, 2048x3456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
926 KB, 2048x3456
I don't get his fetish. Don't you know if this happened to you, you'd be panicking and you couldn't breathe?you wouldn't be horny and turned on
>>
What do I have to live for
>>
>>27179948
>Don't you know if this happened to you
what does it matter what would actually happen?
> you'd be panicking and you couldn't breathe?
again, what does this matter? I'm not fapping to the thoughts of me panicking, dying, not being able to breathe, etc
>>
>>27179948
what fetish?
original post
>>
>>27180199
macrophilia
>>27179948
i guess they think it would be like a giant pillow
>>
>>27179948
Akane > Akariiiiiin
>>
>>27179948
actually you would be able to breath in that position. the crack of asses has a small space for air to run through, how else do you think you can fart while sitting down?
>>
>>27179948
I would be massively turned on. The smell and the pressure would be so much I'd probably numb myself to orgasm.

Yeah but pls don't shit on our fetish we'll keep it /d/ and not bother you guys. We don't want to become furries.
>>
File: 1452702061391.jpg (295 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
1452702061391.jpg
295 KB, 884x902
Don't make fun of my fetish please, it's embarrassing enough already.
>>
>>27179948
How is it even a fetish?
You would die if someone sat on you like that.
>>
>>27181776
It's my preferred way to die.
>>
>>27181776
Never stopped those weirdos into vore.
>>
>>27181776
Not in my imagination

Check m8

Whats the next step of your master plan?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.