[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here planning on committing suicide? How, when and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1404195935723.png (104 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1404195935723.png
104 KB, 320x287
Anyone else here planning on committing suicide? How, when and where?

I'm going to shoot myself in the head with a pistol. I'm going to do it in summer outside on a peripheral place (to prevent potentially traumatizing someone).
>>
>>27179524
Take someone evil out before you go.
>>
Don't do it mane. I know it seems like the only answer,but it really won't solve anything.
>>
>>27179524
Wow, there've been a massive influx of suicidal people on the board this week.
>>
I've been debating the past year to just an hero myself or if I want to take some "innocents" with me. There are just some things I want to do first but planning has gone on for about 8-9 months. I'll do it at my school, no concrete date yet and I'll shoot myself in the head. It'll suck for everyone who knows me because I've appeared better but it'll be a hellova shock to them. Fuck em, if they think suicidal depression can just "go away" with hard work then they'll reap what they sew.
>>
File: stfu and let me die.jpg (53 KB, 625x421) Image search: [Google]
stfu and let me die.jpg
53 KB, 625x421
Not planning it yet, but I don't think I'll be able to withstand my life for more than a couple years.
>>
>>27179644
if you do it, give a sign that you were a robot, so we can celebrate your crusade
>>
>Anyone else here planning on committingsuicide?

Sure

>How
To many Options

>when
Summer

>where?
Depends on the suicide method
>>
>>27179612
You must be new here. A few years ago there were less normies on here and a lot more suicide and depression threads.
>>
>(to prevent potentially traumatizing someone)

Pretty sure some jogger finding your rotting, bloated corpse a few days later would be just at traumatizing as seeing you cap yourself
>>
>>27179689
I don't think I count as a robot, I just lurk here to feel better about myself tbqh, but I do the same at /fit/. If all goes according to plan I'll live stream me doing it so I'll prove that mine was real. But none of you are going to take me seriously so we'll wait and see.
>>
>>27179689
>if you do it, give a sign that you were a robot, so we can celebrate your crusade

>NEXT ON CNN, IS THE SATANIC INTERNET FORUM "ELECTRONIC8002" MAKING YOUR KIDS KILL THEMSELVES
>>
File: 1455117247309.jpg (442 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1455117247309.jpg
442 KB, 3000x2000
>>27179777
>trips of truth

I have faith in you anon, godspeed
>>
>>27179839
Again we'll see. I've been realizing how pointless it would be or have the opposite effect I'd want. If they arnt going to fix our mental health system or take it seriously after some guy killed a bunch of children, they won't do shit now. People will use any excuse from here to the moon about how they care so much about others. It happens all the time on how we weigh our lives>others happiness but it's examplified best in survival situations. If I locked you and another anon in a room and said "if one of you are not dead within 24 hours, I'll leave you in there to rot", how many of you would value your life higher in that moment? It's nothing to be ashamed of its human nature.
>>
I dont want to lose my conciousnes. I can't comprehend seeing, hearing, knowing and feeling nothing
>>
>>27179524
I don't currently plan to, but during some darker years I made some plans that can be used should things ever go shit again. (they always do right)

My thing is not hurting my family. They would be devastated and not the types to understand suicide. Here's my plan to minimize that:

>move to Alaska
>tell family I'm living remote, can only talk by letters
>force out a fake letter every few weeks, getting more gradual as time goes by
>write out some more, set it up so they mail every few months
>tell a few different people that I'm going to different places, to create confusion if missing persons investigates
>take kayak into Bering Sea
>tie weights to body
>hang off side of kayak, shoot myself in the head

I move around the country every few years so moving to Alaska wouldn't be weird. I'd rather them slowly lose hope of finding me, thinking I maybe got eaten by a bear or buried by snow, than knowing I killed myself.
>>
>>27179524

I just tested to make sure my belt would stay secure between my door and the frame. Then I broke down and sobbed for 20 minutes. The time is near.
>>
>>27179524
Im going to tattoo my ssn into my arm and then id go to the city where i was born and jump off the bridge. The ssn thing will hopefully make me identifiable when they dredge me out of the river somewhere in the future.
>>
>>27180692
You've already experienced this though, before you were born.
>>
>>27179644
>killing yourself to prove them wrong
nice
>>
I almost went through with it a few years ago, and every day I wish I had. Not long after, I lost my job, my apartment, and what few friends I had left. I'm just tired of being tired.

I just want to get lost somewhere remote, like way off trail in some woods, sit back against a tree, and then never wake up.
>>
>>27179524
>I'm going to shoot myself in the head
Good method.

>with a pistol
Nope.

Don't use a pistol. Not good enough.

Here is what you do:

Be a man, and buy a fucking shotgun. Even if you are not an Amerikek, you can typically get shotguns in every country in the world. Just say it's for "killing pests" or some shit.

Buy slugs, preferably. Slug shells basically turn a shotgun into a fucking cannon. Take a look at the size of a slug. Its diameter is insane. It's like the size of a fucking thumbnail. Not even 50 cal ammo is thicker than a slug.

If you can't get a slug shell (probably laws), then get buckshot. Buckshot fires 5-8 pellets. Can quite easily penetrate the skull, and the pellets would, after initial penetration, spread out into different directions causing more brain destruction. The total surface area of the exit would is likely to be similar to a slug's, but the exit wounds would be in different places, which is preferable. Slugs are better, however, as they have a higher chance to actually penetrate, but after that initial penetration, buckshot and slugs are overkill, anyway. While buckshot does more damage, it all relies on there being not too many pellets. But after it DOES penetrate, buckshot would be more effective at causing damage.

Basically, there are pros and cons to slugs and buckshot. I would suggest a slug, but buckshot would work, too.

Don't use birdshot, or anything with more than about 7 pellets. Too much surface area. The pellets may not penetrate your skull. You don't want to shoot yourself, only to find a load of metal in the roof of your mouth, and have to be taken to A&E.

So, get a shotgun. Get slugs. Or buckshot. Get drunk as fuck. Go outside and watch the sky for a bit, then put the barrel in your mouth, and pull the trigger. You would be dead before you heard the bang, felt the trigger go, or even felt anything at all. The slug/pellets move faster than nervous signals.
>>
> Having a bad episode, think about killing myself
> I had something similar about 2 years ago but I suddenly changed my mindset completely and regained my will to live
> Try to remember what it was exactly that prevented me from killing myself
> Cant remember

Worst feel lads
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.