[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1456342902291.jpg (29 KB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
1456342902291.jpg
29 KB, 400x242
>Be me in class
>teacher going through boring lecture, doodling in my notebook while taking down some of the matieral
>A table over from me the typical stacies are gossiping, one made out with 12 dudes and got fingered by 8
>I wish I was making this up
>Suddenly they get onto the subject of the looks of guys in the class
>ohshit.jpg
>They start rating a good lock of them 5-7
>Then I heard my name in a whisper as I was close to them
>"1"
>selfesteem=0
Fuck dudes...I didn't think I was an attractive guy but I was sure as hell I wasn't the fucking elephant man! Shit...I was a cyborg but now I'm feeling pretty robot-ish. I dont have any feelings towards the stacies, why did they have to cause so much pain on me...
>>
>>27179406
At least she didn't say 0?
Don't kill yourself?
>>
File: wojak70.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
wojak70.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
hohoho, christ dude, just fucking end them,
thats stacies for you, they could have said this in private,
but they obviusly wanted you to hear it i guess,
that is the life of a robot
>>
The problem is your confidence, it has nothing to do with your looks.
>>
thats when you stand up and yell you fucking cunts. embarrass them
>>
Why should you care what some stacy thinks about you? There's probably 30 guys in India right now that hate my guts but I don't give a shit because they don't impact my life in any way.
>>
I don't get it? Why do you care?
Most girls say I am chad so I guess I wouldn't understand.
>>
>>27179443
I want too but Im too passive. I can never start confrontation, I can continue it.
>>27179445
BUT LOOKS GIVE YOU CONFIDENCE!
>>27179469
Im not gonna do that in the middle of class, I have common sense
>>27179565
Its not what they thought about me, its what I realised: "Is this how everyone else sees me?"
>>
>>27179406
it's alright man, fuck them. they literally dont contribute anything to you except negativity. don't take any of their shit. use that as motivation to make yourself a better person and probably in 8-10 months you will be giving them lower than deserved ratings.

stay positive dude
>>
>>27179594
Get out. You dont belong
>>
>>27179445
>uggos actually believe this
>>
File: cho.jpg (37 KB, 228x310) Image search: [Google]
cho.jpg
37 KB, 228x310
You know what to do mate.
>>
>>27179626
>BUT LOOKS GIVE YOU CONFIDENCE!

That's untrue, as gay and cliche as it sounds, confidence comes from within. Only faggots and chicks care about appearance
>>
>>27179896
You're right, you can be Chad's best bro while he is fucking every woman in site and they are all disgusted by you.
>>
Fuck off you fucking 17 year olds
>>
>>27179626
>I have common sense

Common sense tells you to call them fucking cunts and embarrass them. Literally what anybody else would do.
>>
>>27180049
HEY! ARSEHOLE! It's spelt 'sight'
>>
you knew what it was like being a girl for a moment? shit
>>
>>27180221
If I said anything it would make it seem like I was eavsdropping on them
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.