[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats the strongest legal drug available without a prescription?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 10
File: 1431202046400.png (68 KB, 322x350) Image search: [Google]
1431202046400.png
68 KB, 322x350
whats the strongest legal drug available without a prescription?
>>
probably salvia extract
>>
These nuts desu fampai
>>
Strong in what sense? What effect do you want?
>>
>>27179008
if i lived in america i would be tripping on salvia every day but its not legal in my country.
>>
>>27178994
I believe Bromo-Dragonfly is completely legal as a "research drug" in the United States except for Oklahoma.
>>
Peyote. The peyote cactus is completely legal to buy.
>>
>>27179033
Didn't loads of people die on that?
>>
>>27179031
Salvia is not pleasant in the slightest

You have to be a bit of a fucking masochist to get a kick out of high doses of psychedelics, they just play with your thoughts and emotions like they're toys
>>
alcohol desu

I've done a lot of different drugs but the most fucked up I've ever been was still getting completely hammered.
>>
Buy cocodamol (paracetamol/codeine). Seperate paracetamol from codeine via cold water filtration (use Google). Enjoy codeine without paracetamol killing your liver, kidneys, stomach lining etc.

Get some stool softeners as your intestines are going to turn to concrete.
>>
File: large.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>>27179069
you ever had a seizure?, i find them very enjoyable with a long pleasant 'afterglow'.
>>
>>27179043
You're actually 100.00% wrong there famalam

>(22) Peyote Meaning all parts of the plant presently classified botanically as Lophophora williamsii Lemaire, whether growing or not, the seeds thereof, any extract from any part of such plant, and every compound, manufacture, salts, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such plant, its seeds or extracts (Interprets 21 USC 812(c), Schedule I(c) (12))

About a year ago you could buy the seeds but now you can't even do that.
>>
dxm hands down
just buy a bottle of robogels and down them
>>
DXM is fun as hell. Just make sure you buy the Tussin where it's the only active ingredient. I also recommend the gelcaps, when I take the liquid tussin I usually end up puking.
>>
>>27179471
>>27179479
These guys know what's up.
3 bottles gets me to a high Plateau 3, so all I've got to do is hit up 3 stores that are close to each other and buy 1 bottle at each. Incognito as fuck.
>>
Either DXM, LSA or kratom. Depends on what you're looking for.
>>
File: 1412199835811.jpg (19 KB, 610x501) Image search: [Google]
1412199835811.jpg
19 KB, 610x501
>mfw the UK government is literally banning any substance that can have an effect on your brain (except those already ingrained into society)
Really why don't you just come and shoot me

>can't buy acid online anymore
>>
File: Salvia comic green couch.jpg (692 KB, 1056x4830) Image search: [Google]
Salvia comic green couch.jpg
692 KB, 1056x4830
>>27178994
>>27179008
>>27179031
>>27179069

Salvia is damn straight, it shits all over DXM or nitrous oxide or spinning around real fast on your computer chair.

I have smoked Salvia literally hundreds of times, going up to 60x extract.

Unfortunately, my cuck government also decided to make it illegal (thanks in part to idiot kids who filmed themselves on youtube).

It's not NOT enjoyable, it's just really extremely intense. Like skydiving or a really tall rollercoaster. It's just that so many people are all DUDE LEGAL WEED LMAO and then they experience ego death and loss of all contact with this reality for the first time in their lives.
>>
>>27179724
does it remain legal in the US? ive never tried it
>>
datura is pretty fucking strong and you can find it growing around, but you don't take datura to have fun
>>
>>27179743
It varies state by state, it's mostly illegal, especially in the fly-over states.

Honestly even if it is illegal I say it's still worth getting by whatever means like the deep web or going on a road trip to the nearest state that sells it.
>>
>>27179743
Not anon, but yea. My friends and I used to go buy 40x extract from the "tobacco" shops in town. I think they won't sell if you're not 18, though.

I smoked salvia a handful of times, and alot of it, too, but I never got super out of it. It was only, like, for a few seconds I'd disconnect, and forget myself, and start to have some kind of super trippy, geometrical hallucination. But that was pretty much it.

I might go grab some again. Any advice, anons, on how to really trip from salvia?
>>
It depends entirely what you mean by "strong"

In terms of obliterating any semblance of reality, then either Salvia (legality differs) DXM cough medication or benadryl (DPH) in large doses
>>
>1P-LSD
>4-Aco-DMT
>U-47700
>5-MAPB
>3-MEO-PCP
>>
>>27178994

if you want a stimulant, buy DMAA

It is a bronchidialator, pretty much one of the most powerful stimulants you can take.

It was in alot of preworkouts before the FDA forbid them to use it anymore.

Its not illegal to buy as an individual, and for "research purposes".

however companies cannot sell it as a dietary supplement anymore.
>>
>>27179724
Ugh, that sixty hit.

Only one I ever did, completely unprepared.

"death of the self" is an understatement.

I didn't know who I was, but I thought I might have been in hell.

Everything turned into molten brass and I couldn't see or hear.

Inside it was hours, outside it was about six minutes.
>>
>>27179642
What is kratom like? I know a head shop near me sells it and my weed man isn't answering his phone.

Also, LSA is phenomenal. Changed my life.
>>
>>27179112

Alcohol is a drug that really should be taken in moderation.

I'm a part-time drunk and honestly I think I'm just trying to commit suicide with it by this point.
>>
>>27179650
Alcohol will be gone in your lifetime as well. It's haram.
>>
File: salvia bacon.jpg (115 KB, 475x1599) Image search: [Google]
salvia bacon.jpg
115 KB, 475x1599
>>27179863

I'm this anon:

>>27179724
>I have smoked Salvia literally hundreds of times, going up to 60x extract.

Go for the higher extracts, like 20-40X, usually 5X and 10X is complete bullshit that only make you feel a bit funny.

Do it in a dark and quiet room, or at night outside. The less distractions and the darker it is, the stronger your trip will be.

Smoking it from a joint does nothing. You have to smoke it from a pipe/bong and want to use a torch butane lighter, a bic or zippo lighter can work if you lack the former. You have to keep the flame on it the entire time that you're inhaling. Don't just cherry it like you would with weed.

Once inhaled, keep it in for 20-30 seconds, oh and also be sitting down on the floor. Amost everyone has the impulse to get up from their chair or seat and try to go for a run when they start to trip.

> It was only, like, for a few seconds I'd disconnect, and forget myself, and start to have some kind of super trippy, geometrical hallucination.

That describes the beginning of a full Salvia trip desu. There are a few plateaus or levels it to and that is the ultimate level of the Salvia trip.

It'll last longer than a few second, especially when you lose all sense of time, and you will become one with the fractal pulsating pattern.

You'll also feel like you're being pushed/pulled/squeezed towards that geometrical pattern, don't fight that feeling, try to follow it and break through to the other side of the pattern.

If you want you can also experiment with weaker extract and smaller doses, the first two levels of Salvia tripping are usually the most fun and it's where people giggle a lot and you're still grounded in this reality. It just feels like you're a sack of meat or a puppet or a TV show, pic related.

Oh and also it has a reverse-tolerance. The more you do it, the more it affects you.
>>
>>27180041
Kratom is very similar to relatively mind doses of opiates, perfect if you want to get uber comfy and chill but won't give you any particularly mindblowing experiences.
>>
>>27178994
>tfw about to get blitzed from 15mg Hydrocodone
>>
>>27180189
Negative health effects? Can/should you smoke it out of a bong?
>>
>>27180004
Haven't done it since?

I brought a dimebag of 20X to a party once where everyone was a huge stoner and drug-aficionado, more than a few of them had done acid and other drugs.

One guy legitimately thought he had gone to hell and talk to the devil, that was the first and last time he did Salvia, another guy ran ass-backwards into a bush and was screaming the whole time but wanted to try it again, a few people had no reaction because Salvia is random like that, only one girl genuinely enjoyed it.

After that I only introduced it to people who were really experienced with psychedelic drugs and/or warned them that they were going to leave this reality for a little while.
>>
File: loudpepe.jpg (35 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
loudpepe.jpg
35 KB, 500x396
>>27178994
marijuana you faggot. hahaha
CO represent faggot normies.
blazeit420lmao
>>
>>27180231
>Negative health effects?
It's relatively safe, can be habit forming but even those with a full blown addiction will only suffer mild symptoms like shakes and muscle pain. It's not going to kill you unless you drive on it or take a lot and pass out on your back and aspirate vomit.

>Can/should you smoke it out of a bong?

You *can* but 5+g of plant material is a mild dose so you probably wouldn't want to. You can chew the leaves or make it into a tea, that's how most people do it.

Also forgot to mention, in quite small doses it actually has a mild stimulant effect, it's chewed traditionally by farmers in Thailand to help them with manual labor all day.
>>
>>27180302
>marijuana
>strong

literally babby's first drug.

Too bad that your state made Salvia illegal.
>>
>>27179642
This. 100%.

>>27180041
Like hippy heroin. It can be sedating, in my experience, but it's super mellow.
>>
>>27180231
Google is your friend

http://www.sagewisdom.org/kratomguide.html
>>
>>27178994
Raw organic poppy seeds. You can make a tea that's effect is pretty much identical to mainling heroin.

As far as stimulants go I would suggest alpha-PHP.
>>
>>27180257
Haven't happened across any since, shat me up something fierce.

I'd drop two tabs of acid and ride it out for the duration before I take another hit of that stuff.

Though hallucinogens and deliriants horror-factors are deeply individual I can categorically call it the single roughest trip I've had.

I'd try a smaller dose, but jumping in at the deep end like that was a real horror show.
>>
File: 1412290047173.jpg (26 KB, 201x209) Image search: [Google]
1412290047173.jpg
26 KB, 201x209
>>27180094
I'll just have to keep smoking weed then I guess
>>
>>27180437
>You can make a tea that's effect is pretty much identical to mainling heroin.
>pretty much identical

"pretty much" is still a long way. Even smoking heroin isn't that close to mainlining heroin.
>>
>marijuana is a drug

It's a perfectly benevolent vegetable, you square.
>>
>>27180437
I wouldnt say mainline heroin, it is as good as morphine though, not quite oxy though.
>>
Poppy pod tea can be really good. But you'll never get the same rush as slamming H.
>>
>>27179724
is that really what salvia does?
I was pretty sure that's what dmt does
>>
>>27180459
Exactly, something like an acid trip is a slow-but-steady canoe ride down a river. You might sometimes hit a rock or two or get into some white water but it's nothing you can't handle usually. Especially when you still exist in this reality.

Salvia is like plunging off of Niagara Falls.
>>
Psych: ETH-LAD
Disso: 3-MeO-PCP
Stim: a-PHP
Benz: flubromazolam
Opiate: x-fentanyl

I don't recommend you actually do any of that shit, since almost anyone here wouldn't be able to safely use any of those. I'm just answering your question. Get some marijuana and kratom and forget about the "strongest" drugs.
>>
>>27180574
High doses of Salvia is actually one of the most comparable drugs to DMT, at least in terms of the intensity of the onset. Although, salvia is "atypically psychedelic" in its mechanism of effect, which leads to the visuals and headspace being very distinct from any other classical psychedelic such as DMT, LSD etc.
>>
>>27180339
Is it safe to take with vyvanse and lexapro? What about alcohol?
>>
>>27180574
Yeah the full Salvia trip is that. It's only a hair weaker than DMT in terms of trip, but definitely still in the same ballpark.

Most people because of their first-time tolerance or not smoking or doing it properly only experience the first two levels of the Salvia trip.

-Feel very warm/sweaty and like you're vibrating
-Feel extremely funny, lose -some- sense of self, and feel like you're being pushed/pulled.

third and final stage is coming fact to face with the rabbit hole, which varies according to the strength extract and personal tolerance and environment.

With DMT, it doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing if you take it then you're going to space for sure. It's not as conditional and fickle as Salvia.
>>
>>27180659
>vyvanse and lexapro?

No fucking clue, ask a drugs forum or your doctor

>alcohol?
It won't harmfully interact with alcohol, but it's no more "safe" with it than taking any depressant drug is. Drinking on kratom will increase your chances of aspirating vomit and increase the chance of the alcohol damaging your heart, but it's all just risk factors that are pretty much mitigated if you use both responsibly anyway.
>>
>>27180659
Don't take sedatives with other sedatives with the exception of marijuana. Ever. That means alcohol + kratom = dangerous.
>>
>>27180151
Will keep all this in mind, thanks
>>
>>27180151
>That describes the beginning of a full Salvia trip desu. There are a few plateaus or levels it to and that is the ultimate level of the Salvia trip.

I've heard repeatedly that of all the mysterious and impossible to attain hallucinogens out there, good old salvia is still the most extreme.

I've also heard that it's difficult to break these plateaus on salvia; that you really have to work at it to get really out of it.
>>
>>27181365
>I've heard repeatedly that of all the mysterious and impossible to attain hallucinogens out there, good old salvia is still the most extreme.

It depends what you mean by "extreme", any psychedelic in high enough doses can be as strong, but salvia and DMT win out for the intensity of the come up (apart from mainlining LSD). and even then, the "intensity" of salvia being an atypical psychedelic is very different from that of DMT.

DMT is like being thrown into the ultimate reality to be fully confronted with the all encompassing majesty of all creation, whereas salvia is more like just having reality stripped away. DMT tends to feel a lot more "spiritual", and "natural", whereas salvia is mainly just like "wot"
>>
>>27178994
Dying will fuck you up big time.
One of the wildest trips I ever had and totally legal as long as you don't administer it yourself.
>>
>>27180617
Interesting choice of words.

In my experience, Salvia is alot rougher and grittier than LSD or especially mushrooms.
>>
>>27178994
I don't know about strongest or legal but if you live in a rural area with lots of pasture you can find psychedelic mushrooms pretty easily.
>>
>>27181489
>Interesting choice of words.

As in "atypically psychedelic"? It's an actual term for certain drugs that have subjectively "psychedelic" effects at certain doses (eg salvia, ketamine, MDMA) yet are not "true" psychedelics in that they aren't agonists to the 5-HT serotonin receptors in the brain, as all other classical psychedelics are.
>>
>>27181432
I'm extremely excited to get back into this stuff. I can't believe I've forgotten about it since I dropped out of the social life thing.

Any idea how I should seek to obtain DMT? You might think this is funny, but atm I'm raising toads that produce DMT in their poison. I have spent two years building an elaborate enclosure for them, and studying how to keep and harvest from them.
>>
>>27181365
I stick to the milder psychs myself but if you want to adjust your psych experience settings to "ludicrous speed" and have the "leave your body behind and become a wisp traveling the cosmos to meet the machine elves" kind of shamanistic time then what you want is n,n-DMT and DPT.
>>
>>27181599
Toads? As in Bufo whateverthefuck toads? The "DMT they produce is 5-MEO-DMT, which is a different compound to the N,N-DMT that most people talk about when they say DMT. The toad venom trip is kind of similar, but with a massively increased bodyload and other nuanced differences. Do more research if you're really going to go through with that.

>Any idea how I should seek to obtain DMT?

You can buy it on darknet sites pretty easily, but if that isn't an option you can do a very simple extraction using completely legal materials. You can buy the required mimosa hostillis root bark online (afaik, there may have been some legal reshuffling recently but there are many other plants you can use and buy if so, look it up) and do a simple acid base extraction using stuff you can buy at local stores.
>>
>>27181540
This, though the type varies wildly with area.
Being a Euro I pick Liberty caps - psilosibe semilanceata.

Check erowid and use mycological field guides to prevent misidentification, death by deadly mushroom is seldom pleasant
>>
>>27181694
>Toads? As in Bufo whateverthefuck toads?
Yup.

Alright, thanks for the advice. Saved.

I tried extracting DMT from some roots a long while ago, but in the end I only got this dried crystal substance that tasted like gasoline when I smoked it, and it didn't really do anything.
>>
>>27181365
>I've also heard that it's difficult to break these plateaus on salvia; that you really have to work at it to get really out of it.

Not really. Typically the first two plateaus are the default trip when smoking it in broad daylight at a park or someone's apartment with a TV playing something. Too many distractions lessen the trip.

To get the full effect just smoke it properly and do it somewhere quiet and relatively dark. Also with a decent extract strength, 20X is a good start. Tolerance is also completely random it seems. It took me months to get the full effect on the same dose, and with other guys they instantly blasted off to space on their first hit, others didn't feel a thing.

>>27181432
I did have spiritual experiences on Salvia. One time feeling all of every living creature and thing on earth from plants to ants to mushrooms to animals and fish and humans and everything, even the earth itself with its oceans and volcanoes, and then the solar system and its galaxy and the universe, and myself, all inside of a single atom.

I also made contact with entities, most of them had tough love. Not like the happy little DMT elves.

>>27181243
>>27180151
Also, if you have a vaporizer that'll do just fine, I forget the exact temperature needed but it is higher than weed's.

>>27181599
Have you ever heard of Ayahuasca? It's a native traditional tea from South America that contains active DMT. You can order the leaves and bark and roots and vines online which are totally legal, and extract DMT from those if you have the chemical know-how and hardware.
>>
>>27181829
>tasted like gasoline

You most likely didn't wash the solvent off well (or at all)

>and it didn't really do anything.

Either you managed to fuck up the process, which would be odd considering you actually got a crystal out of it at the end and it's pretty simple, or your plant material didn't have very much DMT in and so wasn't enough, orrrr you smoked it wrong.

How did you "smoke" it, may I ask?
>>
>>27181829
>>27181939
DMT also has a "threshold" for an active dose of around 2-5 mg, maybe you didn't get enough?
>>
>>27182028
I'd assume that if he did the extraction properly with good plant material then any amount he would have thought to use would be enough, 2-5mg is absolutely tiny volumetrically if his crystals were anywhere near pure.

But yeah, there's a fair chance he wouldn't get enough if he tried to vaporize it badly though eg. in a bong or crackpipe
>>
>>27181939
>>27182028
Possibly I didn't get enough out of the batch.

IIRC I just smoked it out of a pipe

I can't quite remember. I think I might have fabricated a more crack pipe apparatus out of shit from the garage.
>>
can any anons tell me what shrooms is like?

or acid?

basically babby-tier here, just got really baked, I want to have visual hallucinations, I've already had audial hallucinations and they're great I one time I heard opra talking to me and I was on the opra show then I realized it was a nightmare.

Is there a place where shrooms are legal? or acid is legal? I know research chems are legal but thats a bit too risky for me.
>>
>>27182107
Shrooms are entry level hallucinogens imo. Never had a bad experience with them. Never had a "forgetting of self," even. Just lots of lightplay and stuff like that, with general euphoria and some personal insights.

You should have heard me and my buddies when we were teenagers taking shrooms, though. We thought we were all enlightened shamans.
>>
>>27182087
You *can* smoke it out of a pipe, but there's a very high chance you'll just burn and ruin it if you're not very careful.

Make a machine (google it), it's by far the best way to smoke crystalline DMT
>>
>>27182107
>can any anons tell me what shrooms is like?

Not really, no

One can describe psychedelia with broad terms but it won't really make that much sense if you don't have anything to compare it to.

Go onto erowid and read trip reports, many of them are very eloquent and are probably the best way of getting a feel for a drug.

>Is there a place where shrooms are legal? or acid is legal?

Shrooms can be picked in most places, but it's VERY risky if you don't know what you're doing. Not shrooms, but psychedelic truffles containing the exact same active ingredient are legal in the netherlands.
>>
File: sally-road.jpg (865 KB, 1700x2338) Image search: [Google]
sally-road.jpg
865 KB, 1700x2338
>>27178994
if you smoke enough salvia elves will come and take you away to their reality (if you're into that kind of thing)
>>
>>27182155
>Never had a "forgetting of self," even. Just lots of lightplay and stuff like that, with general euphoria and some personal insights.

you've never taken enough
>>
>>27182107
>Is there a place where shrooms are legal?

The Netherlands if they're sold as "truffles", and a few other countries like Brazil where it's legal to own/cultivate them, but not to sell/buy them.

The spores are legal, however, except for a couple of states. So you can grow your own ( at your own risk)

Shrooms as a whole are just plain old fun.

Depending on the dose, you can expect open and closed-eye hallucinations (not like a unicorn humping a goblin, but more like transparent geometrical patterns like "eye-floaties"), a very warped perception of time, feeling inanimate objects as being alive, and sensory overlap like tasting sounds and smelling colors.

Overall though you just have this overhwelming feeling of fun and excitement and adventure, like you're a kid in first grade again and you've just been let out for recess. The world is your playground. You'll also feel much more creative and motivated both during the trip and for weeks/months after the trip. They have a potential for treating depression.
>>
>>27182171
Alright, thanks

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/The_Machine
>>
>>27182301
>The Netherlands if they're sold as "truffles"

They're not "sold as" truffles, they are truffles
>>
>>27182301
Can it help a fat ADHD and anxiety afflicted autismo come back to reality and lose weight/become a normie and get a job/ask out their one-itis?
>>
>>27182295
How much are we talking here? I think I took upwards of an ounce once
>>
>>27182365
Yea, for sure it possibly could. But at the same time, it could also possibly just have blowback and have no effect, or worsen your situaiton.
>>
>>27182374
....upwards of an ounce?

Dude I hear people taking 1g-7g who the fuck takes an ounce of shrooms? Sounds like BS, how did you consume? Were they dried? Are you a faggot?

I think you are :^)
>>
>>27182365
It *can* help anyone with anything, but you won't get anything out of it that you didn't put in. It's by no means a miracle cure for anything, but it can help you give your perspective/mental state enough of a shift to help break bad habits and sort yourself out, but you still need to put the effort it.

There are myriad stories of people taking psychedelics to "find themselves" having this huge revalatory trip and realizing all of the negative things they do in life and knowing exactly what they need to do and change to make themselves happy and fulfilled, and then not actually doing any of it.
>>
>>27182374
>Never had a "forgetting of self," even. Just lots of lightplay and stuff like that, with general euphoria and some personal insights.

>I think I took upwards of an ounce once

Yeah, no.

Unless you had wet mushrooms or they were just really, really poorly grown, the effects your describing are more in the real of 1-2 grams. Even at three you can get some pretty serious space warping visual effects.
>>
>>27182410
>being this jealous and insecure

Is that needed?
>>
>>27182454
It's totally possible I'm remembering the weights wrong, or was told wrong at the time. It was a long time ago.

They were dried. It was like, maybe, 7 or 8 little mushrooms
>>
>>27182424
This

I fucking hate dumb hippie/stoners proselytizing on about how psychedelics will solve all your problems and make you ubermench, they're a tool yes, but they can be abused and mess you up just as easily as they can be beneficial.
>>
>>27182513
Like these?

Pic is about 3.5 grams, but you'll feel the effects from as little as 1g.

But yeah, the effects you described are very much on the light end of the spectrum of effects. People normally compare a three gram-ish dose to be about as intense as 100-150ug of LSD, so dose of 7 or 8 dried cubensis as in the pic would be the equivalent of around 50ug of LSD, which isn't very much at all.
>>
File: dawdadawdafafawdad.jpg (188 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
dawdadawdafafawdad.jpg
188 KB, 2048x1536
>>27182616
>>27182513

I swear to god I selected the image
>>
>>27178994
Love is stronk
>>
>>27182107
Shrooms are a playground, they're fun and playful
Acid is electricity, it's all energized

You'll know what I mean if you take them, but your experience may differ.

A few US states have shrooms legalized for growing for personal use, but they're illegal once you dry them (how they're usually taken)

Mescaline you can find everywhere if you live in the desert, it's like acid but less visual and more floaty. This ones my favorite, it's like psychedelic MDMA.

Ayahuasca is like shrooms, but more visually intense and you'll get ego death and puke.

Shrooms are also more visually stimulating than acid. But once you get to higher doses, acid trumps shrooms in every sensory matter.

Also with high dose, shrooms still take a while to hit you, but the higher the acid dose the faster it comes on.

1 blotter or gummi, for example, will take 45-60 min to feel effects

10 blotters you'll be tripping harder than you ever have been in less than 30 minutes...And that's only the beginning.

I took 20 one time, lit my blunt right after, and then had to stop after taking one hit because I was already too high. This was a mistake.
>>
>>27182679
>Shrooms are a playground, they're fun and playful
>Acid is electricity, it's all energized

A way I've heard it described (and described it) in terms of the headspace and nuances of the visuals:

If mushrooms are
>soft
>autumnal
>organic
>dreamy
>shamanistic

Then LSD is:
>sharp
>bright
>chemical
>stimulating
>alien

Obviously it won't make much sense to anyone who hasn't tried them, but I would have thought that if you'd tried one you could get an idea of how it compares to the other.
>>
>>27178994
Alcohol my friend. It is my friend, too. My only friend is vodka.
>>
bump for knowledge

bumploxxxxxx
>>
>>27182365
>>27182424

Exactly this.

The times that I took shrooms were very convenient because they were usually when I was at my most depressed or most anxiety-filled.

I also took them with a "date with the unknown" attitude, which helped me lots because one of those times ended up with me separated from the main group on top of a huge hill I had never been on before overlooking the entire city and having to find my way back home while totally tripping balls. I almost climbed on board of a Chinese tourist bus, briefly thought about jumping down the hill, and eventually crawled through a nearby cemetary and drawing war paint on myself with what I hope was dirt and eventually hit a main road, and then a bus, and then a bus I recognized, and made my way back home. That experience taught me the value of getting out of my "comfort" zone. A while later I got out of a friendzone with a girl and dated her for like 4 or 5 months.

I know guys who just eat shrooms and stay inside playing Nintendo and watching anime, they don't get any better.

A tool is a tool, it can be used for good or for bad or for nothing at all.
>>
Salvia made me think I figured life out. Everything was just a collection of smaller pieces in a forever moving cycle. Everything is just a mash of atoms. Hot becomes cold, cold becomes hot. When I came back to I was incredibly awkward, I was trying to go back and see the world for how it really was.

Fun trip.
>>
>>27179069

Confirmed for never having done a psychedelic or letting the experience overwhelm/try to fight it
>>
>>27182852
>letting the experience overwhelm/try to fight it
>letting

It was obviously his first time and he doesn't seem at all knowledgeable about it, cut him some slack
>>
>>27182847
>tfw being squeezed along the cosmic sausage-machine.

Did you get the "OH GOD DO I KEEP THESE SOCKS ON OR TAKE THEM OFF WHY AM I WEARING 8 SWEATERS I REALLY HAVE TO PISS RIGHT FUCKING NOW LET'S SEE IF MY LEGS WORK" sweats when you came back to this reality?

I love Salvia but that part was my least favorite.
>>
>>27182885
No, fuck off. Don't do mind-altering drugs if you aren't prepared for it. I've done them all, and in my years of tripping I've never had an unpleasant one because I know what to expect and I know how to be ready for it. If you treat the drug like a joke you're going to get played like one.
>>
DXM without a shadow of a doubt.
>>
>>27182905
For most of my trip I had no idea who I was. I think my eyes were closed desu because I didn't see my friends who were with me or my room. I just saw a conveyer belt and followed it on it's path. I was following it and was thinking "I'm next in line". Then I rolled off my bed.
>>
>>27182913
>Don't do mind-altering drugs if you aren't prepared for it.
>If you treat the drug like a joke you're going to get played like one.

Exactly, he was dumb, but there's no reason to not sympathize with him.

Also, just because you prepare yourself doesn't mean you "can't" be overwhelmed or have a bad time, it can happen to the most experienced of us.
>>
>>27182913
Salvia is above mushrooms or peyote or acid or anything else besides DMT. The squeezing/pulling effect also isn't very pleasant to a lot of people. Look up erowid trips from veteran psychonauts, a lot of them have the same feeling.

I personally love Salvia, but don't get salty over the fact that it's not meant for everyone.
>>
>>27183009
>Salvia is above mushrooms or peyote or acid or anything else besides DMT.

Eh, in terms of comeup intensity sure, but you can definitely match the strength of a strong salvia trip with large doses of other psychs.
>>
>>27182963
>Then I rolled off my bed.

lol whoops yeah rule #1 of Salvia is smoke it while sitting on the floor. You can't fall of the floor. Even smoking it while sitting on a couch is a recipe for bad news.

It's also funny how like when you do shrooms or acid the trips are always a little bit different, but with Salvia you're always brought back to that trans-dimensional conveyor belt or get that "haha we're a bad sitcom for higher beings" feeling.
>>
>>27183066
Maybe. I'll do some homework on that.

but as far as that "0-100 in the blink of an eye and say goodbye to reality", Salvia come a close second to DMT while everything is still grounded in this world, however weird and intense it might get.
>>
>>27183109
>but as far as that "0-100 in the blink of an eye and say goodbye to reality", Salvia come a close second to DMT

Absolutely, just saying that you can get just as fucked up on large doses of other psychs, it just takes a much longer build up.
>>
>>27182852
Ive done acid, shrooms (5times) peyote, dxm and pcp and let me tell you salvia is fucking terrible
salvia makes you have these feverish sweats with dry mouth and you sit there completely fucked out of your mind delirious for like 5 minutes.I started laughing like a madman when I took it laughed so hard i started to scare myself
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.