[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so this is my first greentext story as I'm new here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 20160314_211318.jpg (941 KB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160314_211318.jpg
941 KB, 5312x2988
Okay, so this is my first greentext story as I'm new here.

>I'm a junior in high school.
>I'm hanging out with my SO and our friends at a table outside our lunch room.
>She makes a witty joke about me and I punch her arm.
>Out of fucking nowhere I hear this bloodcurdling shriek, like a pig squeal "WREEE."
>Everyone's heads jolt over to the source of the noise and we're met with a sight that actually made me gag.
>It was this morbidly obese guy that looked like he was in his 30s, he had this stupid looking hat on, poorly made steam punk goggles, an unwashed beard that crawled all the way down his neck, a rumpled trench coat concealing a Hannah Montana shirt that fit terribly, and he was covered head-to-toe in these mystery stains that make me sick the more I think about them. I don't even know if he was wearing pants or not.
>He was standing behind a column and glaring out at my entire group but after I punched her shoulder he began "briskly" waddling over to me with a look of murder on his face.
>I just get up and stare at him, an eyebrow cocked wondering whats going on.
>My friends laugh as they see him stopping twice to take a breath and by the time he's to me, he's drenched in sweat.
>When he finally makes it to me he leans back and throws one of the most hilariously slow and telegraphed punches ever, he even makes the stupid punching through pose despite clearly missing me like he's some sort of anime character.
>I ask him what the hell is going on.
>He screams, at a deceptively high pitch and volume, that I just assaulted a "beautiful female," and that I don't deserve her in this stupid faux-British accent.
>What. I tell him that it was a friendly punch and she isn't hurt, she's not even upset.
>He continues screaming: "a female should be punching YOU! YOU'RE supposed to treat her like a goddess!"
>Hoo boy this next part pissed me the fuck off.
I'm meeting the character limit, so I'll continue in the comments.
>>
oh shut the fuck up OP this didn't happen
>>
>>27178925
mediocre bait, but sage out of disrespect.
>>
>>27178925
Most of this board's content is satire. But yes, it's pretty sad in general.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>27179021
Actually not.. Some of the stories people post here are real as fuck even though were all anons.
>>
>>27179183
That's why i said most. There is alot of real stuff but there's more satire. Alot of greentexts are also real, but chances are the last one you read is a fake one.
>>
File: 1457977817174.png (42 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1457977817174.png
42 KB, 625x626
>morbidly obese
>He screams and throws another punch, but I'm too quick and I grab his arms and pin him to the ground, pleading with him to calm down.

Seriously?
>>
File: Fedor von Bock.jpg (115 KB, 559x694) Image search: [Google]
Fedor von Bock.jpg
115 KB, 559x694
I feel like even most of us autists and generally mentally ill people aren't like that. Most of us either don't go out in public, and when we have to, don't interact at all unless it is with a niche group that we have common interests with. Most of us don't dress or look like that either (though, desu, I have found a German Heer General's uniform for pretty cheap and am looking into getting it).
>>
This is actually on the
>nothing personal kid
Level of edginess

Also, you're confusing /r9k/ with reddit, /r9k/ would not white knight that hard. Sure some still have
>tfw no gf
But others are redpilled af, and even the ones that still want GFs are too self aware to white knight like this.
You, like many people, combined the white knight with the misogynist to form the ultimate strawman, failing to see how something you consider bad could be different from something else you consider bad.
I mean this is obvious bait and it obviously didn't happen but it still has flaws.
>>
>>27179510
I want you to do this op. If someone finds it or you actually wear it it'll be hilarious.
>>
>>27179590
But I'm not OP. I have also looked into Soviet dress uniforms before, and even into Napoleonic Marshal's uniforms (the latter run into $1400 range, so they are probably off limits).

My plan would be to wear it and basically RP inside like I am in a general's staff office.
>>
>>27178688
>>I'm a junior in high school.
MODS
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.