[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I still be pro black with an Asian boyfriend?i feel conflicted.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1242x808) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1242x808
Can I still be pro black with an Asian boyfriend?i feel conflicted. I'm the girl standing with the Asian guy.
>>
Pro-black is about solidarity against whites. That's 'colored peoples identity'. As long as your bf isn't white, it's fine.
>>
>>27178727
Aren't Asians honorary whites?
>>
>>27178744
only japanese
>>
>>27178655
> Im the girl standing with the Asian guy

SURE
U
R
E
>>
>>27178727
This is bullshit. Pro-black is the same racial purity, pseudo-nationalism for niggers. While pro-black ideologues militate against whites that is only because whites are seen as an oppressive to blacks. If Chinese were seen as exploiting Africans then pro-blacks would militate against them (which I've heard being called for due to their involvement in African industry). There are a bunch of afrocentric political and cultural aspects to it but defending black people from exploitation and promoting a black identity and intra-african and diasporic solidarity is the basis of it (at least in its moderate sense - there is a thread of supremacist thought and historical revisionism in it).
I know because I grew up in a very pro-black household.
>>
>>27179221

I was talking more about the new sense of pro-black/black nationalism that wants to have its cake and eat it too. ie. the ability to reject white solidarity and identity as an illegitimate mechanism of privilege while at the same time embracing "colored peoples solidarity", more or less as a strategy to to maximize how much can be looted from whitey.

Source: Between the World and Me, popular African-American activist Ta-Neishi Coates who also grew up in a pro-black household.
>>
They're so "pro black" they want their own kids to be anything but black.
>>
Read up on black identity, black nationalism, black feminism, and afrocentrism and decide for yourself. bell hooks, Beverly Daniel Tatum, etc.

It's sad to need anonymous neckbeards' affirmation.
>>
>>27179263
Yes, you sad sap. Look at the Third World Liberation Front. Richard Aoki, Yuri Kochiyama. Tons pf people prioritize their own but support others.
>>
>>27179263
That isn't really pro-black as much as it is a Machiavellian alliance. Coloured solidarity is only meant to pad the numbers and to stymie integration. The solidarity of groups such as BLM only goes from others to blacks and non-black supporters are relegated to the secondary status of 'ally'. This makes it easier to eventually argue from the black-only platform since other minorities have enmity with whites and already acknowledged the primacy of black concerns.
>>
>>27179819

>That isn't really pro-black as much as it is a Machiavellian alliance

Right, but it isn't explicitly seen as such. That's just my assessment of the situation. Coates justified this point of view to himself and his readers in a different light (racial identity is only important because whites are so evil), obviously.

I can't really assess the role that non-black minorities play in "social justice" politics, but I think it is becoming more and more significant. Notably, we're seeing the involvement of non-traditional minorities in "I hate whitey" politics, mostly galvanized by Jewish liberal arts professors and a pervasive narrative that they are somehow being cheated. Look to high IQ individuals making names for themselves in far-left politics; usually asians, indians and the like. Blacks don't really have the capacity for the new kind of social justice politicking, which has largely escaped them with few exceptions (usually high IQ black women, who, for some reason, tend to be intelligent than black males).
>>
>>27178727
>solidarity against whites

fugg, I wish whites had solidarity. We hate everyone that isn't in our specific clique
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.