[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw you buy the last box of your favorite condoms from the store
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (126 KB, 369x605) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126 KB, 369x605
Tfw you buy the last box of your favorite condoms from the store before some other normie does.
>>
>condoms

sex isn't worth having with these
>>
>>27178621
what do you need condoms for?
>>
>>27178665

These are the best condoms.

>>27178690

Making Balloon animals.
>>
>>27178690
he needs them for sex, but you wouldnt understand that would you? you pathetic little robot you. Why don't you just...just ignore this small, comfortable thread and go on to another. Reading any further into this will only make you feel upset and cheated out of a life you could have had. On second thought, these aren't for sex at all. these are just very convenient portable trash bags. They are made special to be incredibly stretchy so you can fill them to the brim, and are designed to hold liquid if you just cant finish the rest of that soda or coffee. Now, run along now ignorant little robot you. All is well.
>>
>he doesnt need to buy skyn large

lmao dicklet
>>
>>27178775
what do you need sex for
>>
>>27178800
didnt i tell you to just let it go? it is of no concern to a spirit such as yourself
>>
>>27178621
I use to buy rubber to jerk off into but it's easier to just use lube and make cummies on my waist and wipe them on my boxers
>>
>>27178621
This is a normie paradox.

If you're buying the condoms you aren't a normie.
>>
File: image.png (713 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
713 KB, 1200x960
>>27179109
>not buying all the condoms a store has so you look like chad and normies make more single moms
>>
>>27178621
fym, you are normie for buying condoms, which means you will have sex with someone
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.