[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does alcohol "makes you feel better"? Should i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: beer.jpg (69 KB, 504x572) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
69 KB, 504x572
How does alcohol "makes you feel better"?
Should i become alcoholic?
Will that help with my NEET depression?
>tfw i can only tolerate beer
>liquor is disgusting and made me feel so sick i begged to die to make it stop
>>
You feel good for awhile provided you don't overdo it and you fall asleep before you start coming down

also drink a lot of water so you don't get hungover the next morning. Hangovers are all about dehydration.
>>
its numbing and makes you care less
will make you fat tho
>>
>>27178393
That good feeling isn't guaranteed though. Half the time I just get really really angry and want to break shit
>>
>How does alcohol "makes you feel better"?

Do you not feel good when drinking it? It just feels good no one knows why.

>Should i become alcoholic?
>Will that help with my NEET depression?

It's not very easy to be an alcoholic. Not many people can get drunk one night, wake up with a massive hangover, and then want to start getting drunk again, repeating this every day.

You will get physically addicted to the alcohol, and alcohol withdrawals are pretty bad, they can even kill you. You'll basically be in a perpetual state between hangovers, alcohol withdrawals that will make you wish you are dead, or having enough alcohol in your system to make you "normal".

Don't use any drugs (including any psychiatric drug) to try and make yourself not depressed, that's not a solution.
>>
>>27178345
I makes stuff fun for awhile then it makes me become more depressed and increases my thoughts about suicide and shit
>>
>>27178345
alcohol sucks dong, smoke weed my friend
>>
>>27178682
where the FUCK do I get weed from?

seriously. I live in London and don't know how to get it.
>>
>>27178698
don't smoke weed, it turns you into one of those faggots who is like man I love smoking so fun gee wiz I could go for a smoke
>>
>>27178682
>going to prison just to feel good

Until its legalized I'm not touching it

>>27178345
I used to be able to get drunk off of nothing but one or two beers. I was the eternal lightweight. But years of drinking have hardened my tolerence, and now it takes at least eight or nine shots for me to feel legitimately drunk. Fuck my life.
>>
I don't like drinking alcohol too much, I turn into a complete social normie on it

I need to keep up my miserable facade to keep people away
>>
>>27178698
idk, i live in california and all the normies smoke pot so it isnt too hard to find someone safe to buy it from, and then there is also easy to get medical marijuana in california. Just look up your laws and see if medical is legal, or just try craigslist, or actually, just the other day i bought weed from some random guy on Yik Yak, its kind of like anonymous twitter with people in a 5 mile radius of where you are. they have a website now too. Just ask on yik yak, then when you find somebody you message that person on instragram/snapchat/kik and decide on a discreet but public place to do a little transfer. do some studying on price so you dont get totally boned, but your average normie pot dealer usually isnt looking to fuck people over
>>
>>27178805
its not worse than being an alcoholic
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.