[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>read high school greentext story >OP mentions skipping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 575x323
>read high school greentext story
>OP mentions skipping school

How did you guys do it?
>>
>>27178081
Just don't go into school.

Easiest thing ever.
>>
>>27178105
>Jew school
>calls parents
>ask where kid is and why they weren't checked out

What now, anon?
>>
>>27178081
I didn't. Because I enjoyed band, wanted good grades, lived in a small town, and hated my homelife.
>>
>>27178081
I only skipped when my school had events or assemblies near the end of the day. It was all pointless anyways so I just left
>>
>>27178081

I just sat in the cafeteria during 4 period and pretended it was my lunch hour a lot of the time. I really hated my tech class.

If the school ever called my mom I'd just make some shit up. Like I was in the bathroom during role call. Or I was in the nurse's office. Or the teacher just missed me.

Honestly I doubt my mom ever believed any of that shit, but she never called my teacher to check up because she knew how much I hated my highschool.
>>
>>27178081
>arrive at school
>5 minutes late so our home classroom was empty(lesson was somewhere else)
>start walking up the stairs
>think to myself fuck this
>turn back, leave the school, go home.
>>
File: 1452827225786.jpg (40 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1452827225786.jpg
40 KB, 453x500
>>27178081
>tfw your Dad would let you skip school whenever you wanted
>>
>>27178209
You know that fucking card they give to kids so the parents can fill out their information such as home and work phone number? You don't give that to your parents. Fill it out yourself with fake numbers. Problem solved.
>>
>didn't go to high school
>that's how I did it
>>
>>27178357
>be 12.
>Contact Number:
> 1-800-Boobs
>tee-hee
>>
>>27178209
I would show up for first period and then walk out the door during class change or if I was going to the bathroom
>>
I just never went

I had a lot counselor meetings, but they never kicked me out

schools these days are built like prisons though, so it might be harder to sneak out between classes
>>
>>27178357
We have parent-teacher meetings here so they'll find out and give the correct number.
>>
>>27178081
>mum I'm not feeling well I'm not gonna go to school today
>"okay"
having your parents think that you're a volatile autist ready to implode at any moment can make things easy sometimes
>>
I used to skip school when my anxiety got too bad to attend.

It was easy. My parents could tell whenever I had panic attacks that I was unable to attend. So really all it took was triggering a panic attack for me to stay home.

Even being overwhelmed with terror was preferable to being around other people at school. That was horrid.
>>
>>27178441
I actually did not mean to have my trip on fuck
>>
I lived a block from the school and I parked off campus. If I ever got caught trying to leave the schoolgrounds I would just say I'm walking out to my car to get shit

Did that pretty much every day second semester senior year
>>
>>27178319

That's the best fucking feeling.
>>
>>27178522
Some part of me just kept thinking "what the fuck did I just do?" but it was worth it.
>>
File: akiha01.jpg (95 KB, 568x464) Image search: [Google]
akiha01.jpg
95 KB, 568x464
It was the easiest thing in the world at my school. I wrote in print during class, so not many people knew I could write messy cursive, so all I'd do is write a little paragraph like "Anon needs to leave school after lunch to help with a wedding rehearsal" or whatever and put a scribble underneath. Nobody batted an eyelid, I'd come and go as I pleased.

I kept a story up for nearly a year about helping out for an imaginary wedding.
>>
>working parents
>pretend to be sick

It used to work like a charm. Honestly, fuck high school. I'd rather not remember it.
>>
>>27178581

Walking passed the front office without them seeing you is always the best part.
>>
>>27178081
>Filling out forms to sign up for freshman year
>Parent emergency contact _______________________
>Phone number _________________________________
>Write down my cell phone number in the parent contact/home number sections
>All automated voicemails "Anon has missed period 1, period 2, and period 3." automatically are sent to my personal phone
I'm not sure if everybody's schools had them.
>>
>>27178701
Not in usa, it was a small high school and I never had to pass any front office. The only thing I was worried about was if a classmate saw me.
>>
>>27178441
That man is not the OP
>>
>>27178081
>ride bus to school
>go into school
>either go to one class then skip the rest of the day or just leave and go do something in town and catch the bus back home

one time I had a teacher ask where I was for first period just said I was there when I went to a robots house to sell him my xbox 360
>>
>>27178465
> L.V. duffels full of heroin
No one expected Sadboy cultist to go to school anyway so don't worry.
>>
Hanging out in High School was great. I went to a Public High School in a certain Northeast city known as The People's Republic. I didn't do shit, hung out on campus but rarely attended class but did well on tests. Somehow I graduated. I don't know how they justified it. I think I got SJW credits for being poor and living with my aunt in section 8 hell. Sold lots of drugs like heroin, coke&Xanax and fucked a lot of hipster chicks. Good times.
>>
File: 1433990817212.jpg (21 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
1433990817212.jpg
21 KB, 362x362
i did it in senior year. i think they must have stopped giving a fuck, the phone number i gave was my cell so i just didnt answer it when they called. i'd usually drive to the walmart parking lot, park in the back near the treeline, sleep, go on r9k on my phone, smoke weed etc
>>
>get marked off at homeroom
>everyone making their way across campus to classes
>determined looked on face
>veer away from group and walk right outta one of the gates

The first time was a bit scary but after that it was piss.
>>
File: 5npxzd.jpg (64 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
5npxzd.jpg
64 KB, 640x512
>>27178081
We used to have non-GCSE 'core' lessons (P.E., ICT, Music, Social Studies etc.)

By year 11 I had a Friday full of core lessons (aside English first period), so I just went home after. I don't think anyone cared, and it didn't even affect my attendance.
My weekend started at Friday, 10:30am
>>
>>27179647
How long ago was this? For curiosity's sake.
>>
>"I slept through my alarm"

They believed it every time
>>
Walked out the school. It was easy.
>>
>fat and getting kind autistic
>not really bullied but feel uncomfortable in school since people laughing behind back and fake inviting me to hang out with them just to laugh at me
>girls doing shit to piss me off like "hey anon which one of us would you date teehee"
>one """friend""" who wants to hang out with me for some reason, uglier, fatter and more autistic version of myself so avoid him during recess but sit with him in class
>annoyingly he is better than me at everything but English, he's always super positive and oblivious too
>mom had drug issues at the time and was just sleeping in bed whenever she was home from work, I didn't at least consciously realize anything was wrong at the time though
>just stop coming to school as a combination of these factors, spend time in apartment building's attic if mom is home just masturbating and writing erotic stories on my phone text message memory or reading books or whatever
>if she's not home I just went home on my pc
>skip over 150 days of my last year until my parents find out by checking missed lessons on an online service they never used for whatever reason

and that's how it started

then I dropped out of high school after doing 1.5 years worth of classes in 4 years (parents found out again, high school isn't mandatory here)

then I dropped out of vocational school after 1.5 years where 6 months were skipped

I've skipped one third or one fourth of my current shit as well
it's pretty much impossible for me to stay in school anymore. skipping school is kind of a taboo before you do it, then you realize it's not a big deal and it becomes too easy to do it all the time. if I'm bored or don't feel like it I just don't show up anymore. last six years of my life have been a complete waste of time, and there is no sign of this stopping.
>>
>Graduated C/O 2015
Here are some tips and tricks for you underaged ones ;^)
>try and make it so you dont have to go to first period, like an online class
>take classes like teachers aids/office aids
>you dont need to socialize much for either
>just b urself
>>
File: _20160313_234650.jpg (37 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
_20160313_234650.jpg
37 KB, 500x377
Lucky ass anons
texfag here and attendance can fuck you in ass here (in my towns)
>If absent more than 25ish times will go to court
>They don't ever believe your excuses
>Skipping would take points off your final grade
>absent too much and no highschool credits
>>
i faked migraines. it got me a medical waiver for my absences and i would just stay home and play vidya/smoke weed like once a week
>>
>>27180124
>will go to court
When you're underage? What can they do, punish your parents? How can they watch after you if they're working?
Surely this can't happen if you're an adult.
>>
It's literally as easy as walking off campus.
As for attendance after awhile they did notice. They assumed it was due to my health reasons, though. After that I only had to go to 4 classes a day and could leave at lunch.
I wasn't expecting that to happen.
>>
>>27180158
I don't know much but I did get a warning about getting taken to court and a
>250$ fine
>>
>>27178753
>Cell phone in freshman year
God damnit i need to leave this place
>>
>>27178209
If I was forced to go to school on a particularly bad day for me I'd just unplug the phone cord before leaving with the intent to skip. They stop calling after 24 hours so I'd replug the phoneline then.

Or I could not unplug it and tell my mom that since I got to homeroom late they didn't mark me present, ergo they called. They had one of those big old auto-call systems that phone solicitors use to play a stock message, so my mom didn't have the opportunity to ask.
>>
>>27180212
fuck that i'd just drop out, I quit school after a vacation and just stopped going and my mom signed me out like a month after I stopped showing up
>>
>>27180212
Were you over 18? Was it voluntary education? This seems quite crazy to me.
>>
>>27178081
just don't go

if it's apparent you dont give a shit about any repercussions there wont be any
>>
It was difficult to skip school completely, i only did it twice.
They phone your parents, and they could get fined if you missed to many days/lessons.
Though i did get a literal ' get out of jail free card ', all i had to do was show it to the teacher and leave.
>>
File: 1457308671320.jpg (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457308671320.jpg
10 KB, 500x500
>>27178263
We had a thing where after 5 absences without a notice, the office would call your parents to ask why you've been absent for those many days

after 15-20 you go to court. Also 4 tardies equated an absence. It was retarded

I took advantage of it a few days before I graduated. The teachers already finalized my grades and it wad set in stone that I was on the graduation list so I said "fuck it" and stayed home the whole week before graduation
>>
File: 1457998180663.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457998180663.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
My parents were extremely keen on me going to amerifat highschool when it really didn't fucking matter if I went or not. I didn't learn shit, I don't even deserve my diploma. Fuck highschool. Fuck the educational system. Fuck having to go to college to not have a slave tier job. Fucking kikes
>>
>>27181515
>>27181556
exactly. my school did the same shit where they fined you and i didn't learn shit in class. i tried walking out the building and the alarm rang and they handcuffed me and called my mom. fuck american educational system. it's literally a prison, stuck inside for 7 hours, handcuffed if you want to go outside, being forced around chattering normies and being written up for stupid bullshit like a cellphone
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.