[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots I'm trying to figure out if this dude likes me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: kumiko.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
kumiko.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Hey robots
I'm trying to figure out if this dude likes me or not. The thing is I really like him and want him to fall heads over heels in love with me but he kind of sends me mixed signals. Being that he's paid for stuff when we hang out (coffee/drinks) and sometimes drives me home but he never contacts me or initiates to hang out first. What's the deal robots? pls help me
>>
>>27177930

he probably likes you. just kiss him. you'll get your answer.
>>
File: Emoji man.png (533 KB, 552x521) Image search: [Google]
Emoji man.png
533 KB, 552x521
Beg him to let you gag on his cock. All da homies luhh dat shiiiii
>>
That would really heavily depend on whether you are a girl or a guy.

> and want him to fall heads over heels in love with me
That doesnt sound very natural. Pretty syntehtic imo.
>>
>>27178033
I'm a girl

Do I have a chance ? :(
>>
File: COURAGE.jpg (54 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
COURAGE.jpg
54 KB, 640x960
>>27178070
>Do I have a chance ? :(
How would i know? I know neither him nor you.
Give it a shot if you're willing to risk your friendship if you can call it that. If not, stay put and wait for the green light.

pic very much related.
>>
>>27178070
depends on if you are good looking or at least have some kind of redeeming quality. however, i'm pretty sure you're one of those no personality girls that sit around and say nothing.
>>
>>27178070
You'll be fine, you have two ways to play it; aggressive or slow.

For aggressive just kiss him already. Easiest way to find out.

Otherwise try to set up a situation where you can gauge his interest. You said he never initiates, tell him you're free all this week or something and see if he asks to hang out. Just stuff like that is very telling.
>>
>>27178129
What kind of greenlight
>>27178133
You're pretty mean..

I mean I guess I'm above average looking since I usually have guys approach me when I go to a club
Also he laughs at my jokes

>>27178178
I'm too shy to kiss him >>.>>
>>
>>27177930
Kiss him, you faggot
>>
>>27178178
Honestly, you'd have a better chance if you were a man.
>>
>>27178257
>when I go to a club
No wonder he never made a move. You're trash.
>>
If you're good looking he likes you, if you're not he doesn't.

t. been a male for 24 years, known countless other men
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 150x150
I do not give a fuck about your mission to serve Chad!!! Out out out!!!!
>>
>>27178669
You wouldn't buy a chick you consider unattractive shit wouldn't you?
>>
>>27178763

I would for a variety of reasons. Female friends up your pussy game so they're a solid investment regardless of looks.
>>
>>27178763
Yeah I would to be nice if she was poor.

But it's been years since I've done that.
>>
>>27178257
>too shy to initiate
>wants everything handed to her
What a stereotypical worthless whore. McFucking kill yourself.

>>27178653
This. Degenerate disgusting repulsive filth.
>>
>>27178257

>I'm too shy to kiss him >>.>>

oh ffs OP. He won't bite... unless you want him to.
>>
>>27178610
How so?

or are you just trying to be funny?
>>
File: 1367321291909.jpg (62 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1367321291909.jpg
62 KB, 960x540
>he never contacts me or initiates to hang out first
Well maybe you should sit back for once, see what happens.
If he stays silent for a while then maybe he didn't really care enough.
See the thing is that there isn't a problem that you contact him first a lot, but you shouldn't be the only one doing it.
Relationship 101, give and take. It applies to anyone you care about in your life.
>>
>>27180740
Yeah I think I'll do that, the only problem is I usually end up cracking because I miss him too much and contact him first, but this time I won't to see if he cares enough
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.