[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you think normies hate video games, anime, and comics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 750x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 750x608
Why do you think normies hate video games, anime, and comics? Also, on the rare occasion they do like them, why do they like the shit ones like Halo or Deadpool?
>>
>>27177911
Normies have a hive mind of sorts.
They just follow on what's popular to hate on or like. Ybry have no individuality.
You can even see it on here, as a lot of people hate on moe and shit.
>>
>>27177911
Because they aren't ~SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE~ and they generally require to be ~INDOORS~ while being inside is a ~SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE~ thing to do for long periods of time.
>>
>>27177942

>Implying normies are the only ones who have a hivemind.

r9k is one of the biggest circlejerks I've ever witnessed.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 640x948) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 640x948
>>27178087
You haven't been on /pol/ yet, have you?
>>
Because those things attract retards and faggots. Normies hate those kinds of people and rightfully so.
>>
>>27178106

No, I hate politics, so I avoid places where they're discussed.
>>
>>27177911

Normies don't hate video games. Video games have gone mainstream and "gaming" is just a typical normie activity now.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 640x458
>>27178141
>Hate politics
Holy shit Onii-Chan you se really baka.
>>
>>27178168
>Holy shit Onii-Chan you se really baka.

What?

orig.
>>
>>27177911
>normies hate video games, anime, and comics?

They don't hate any of those things you special little snowflake. They either love them or they're totally indifferent.

Stop acting like those decades-old billion-dollar worldwide industries are secret club that only autistic virgins know about.

On the other hand, autists and robots do HATE normie things like sports or top 40 music.
>>
>>27178167
You don't see many pop-collored vapid shits with fat Stacy girlfriends playing Age of Empires and Papers Please. Like I said, they like the shot ones like Halo or Fallout.
>>
>>27178219

So what?

Why do you care that they aren't invading your little safe haven of nerddom?
>>
>>27178168

Why does being indifferent to politics make me seem stupid?

I honestly think that the people who are into it to are a bunch of twats that can't handle other people having different opinions than them. Plus on top of that, it's nothing but a big shit show anyway. You all support certain politicians only to get fooled into voting for some liar that doesn't actually change the world in any sort of positive way.

I'm just not interested in it. I'd rather live my life indifferent to that kind of dramatic bullshit.
>>
they only care about what is popular. the whole going out to bars, doing drugs.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.