[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>by chance see a review on Google store by some guy >many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-15-16-12-12.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-15-16-12-12.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>by chance see a review on Google store by some guy
>many spelling mistakes in the review
>check out his profile
>has posts on Google+ about cutting
>has a video of him crying/having a panic attack
>has a wife and 2 daughters
>says he has bipolar and depression
>tfw a glimpse into the life of a total stranger
Anyone else have a strange fascination about this stuff? Doesn't help that this guy looks like the classic neckbeard
>>
Bully him by sending mean messages until he kills himself.
>>
Whenever I stumble across abandoned profiles like this, where a regular user for years just abruptly stops, I can't help but wonder what happened.

https://archive.org/details/@zacka537
>>
>>27177853
Link it my man.
>>
>>27177880
Seriously, Op, I don't know why you didn't just do this immediately.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-15-16-32-17.png (709 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-15-16-32-17.png
709 KB, 1080x1920
>>27177921
Not sure how to link this shit, it's all through the play store, he has a video of his daughter unboxing toys on his profile. Kinda fascinating.
>>
>>27178075
>he actually revealed this guys info
Wow. I didn't think you'd be enough of an asshole to actually do it.
>>
>>27177880
>>27177925
It's a bit too personal, I stick to anonymous message board for a reason
>>
>>27178075
Even this fugly guy can get a gf. Am I so unlikeable that women prefer a guy like him to me?
>>
Do you ever see those reviews where niggers post random selfies which have nothing to do with what they are reviewing?
>>
Sometimes I look at the facebook profiles of people who comment on cards on MythicSpoiler.com

They usually have very sad lives.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fiSaKetPRA
Travis Heinze

Interesting fellow. Dunno what his deal is yet. I think he may just be retarded.
>>
>>27178223
https://youtu.be/bEx-43Anr0k
Not quite, but reading through this videos comments made me laugh and feel a bit sad at the same time. Black people trying to be so tough on the internet I can't help but feel sorry for them a bit? It's a weird feeling.
>>
>>27178333
Wow nice find, I think this guy is homeless but making YouTube videos. Will have to watch more to figure out his story.
>>
>>27178636
Yeah he's homeless. That doesn't explain how he talks or what he's thinking of though.
>>
>open this thread
>feel sympathy for the guy in the OP because he has the same issues as me
>"a family with kids"
>fucking normalshit
>support all acts of bullying directed his way

I shouldn't be like this.
>>
>>27178242
do you play standard?
>>
>>27178213
yes. however he most likely isnt bothered much by his wife sleeping around tho.
>>
>>27178749
Nah, I don't play at all, I'm too broke. I just like looking at the new cards during spoiler season.
>>
>>27178223
They are tagging territory
>>
>>27178724

I'd say this guy's alright, just seems to be trying to get by. Need to focus our rage on those who legit deserve it.
>>
>>27178135
>revealed

Senpai they're the ones who put it out there, along with personal photos of themselves and their kids.

Shit, I'm a 90s kid and growing when the internet was also still growing in popularity the first thing that we were told was to not never use our real name and to not share personal information with stranger and to be careful about posting pictures of ourselves.

Now you're seen as a weird hermit if you're not showing off your credit card info, mother's maiden name, social security number, license plates, home address and code for your house's alarm on facebook and google.
>>
>>27177916
Same, stuff like this always gets me.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.