[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>surprise penis inspection day tomorrow >just one day's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 1417660239781.png (83 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1417660239781.png
83 KB, 241x228
>surprise penis inspection day tomorrow
>just one day's notice
>we've never had one before, this is the first one at this college
>they're putting a new policy into effect I guess
>have no q-tips to soak in alcohol and clean my urethra out with, no money to buy them with
>still haven't broken my foreskin hymen (not the frenulum, the bit on top where it's fused a little bit to the glans, near the base of the glans)
>don't want to be kicked out of college because my foreskin hymen still isn't broken
>afraid to break it myself because I know it will hurt and they will just see that I just broke it tonight and probably tease me

Can anyone give me some penis inspection day tips?
Share your own stories?

I'm really anxious.
>>
>>27176830
>still haven't broken my foreskin hymen

you can do what I did, if you use scissors and quickly dip your dick in warm water, it will look like the genuine article
>>
File: image.jpg (492 KB, 1000x1926) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
492 KB, 1000x1926
>not being circumcised
Sucks to be you
>>
>>27176830
>penis inspection day
I didn't even knew this was a thing lel.

What's the point of it ?
>>
>penis hymen

WHAT THE FUCK??? i cant even pull my foreskin back fully, i didnt know this was a thing?
Information? Google isnt helping
>>
Looks like you don't have alot of time. First of all you want to soak your dick in near-to-boiling water for at least half an hour. Then you gotta strech that shit back. It's going to hurt, but since time's so short just power on through until your peeny-hymen is all torn up and you can see the head. Then you gotta clean 18+ years of smeg off your head. it's going to be super sensitive, but the only way to get high marks in PID is to get that shit clean. You might want to use a toothbrush if it's stuck in there good. good luck
>>
>>27177014
Shut the fuck up JIDF
>>
>>27177030
>PENIS INSPECTION day
>what is point?
I don't know either anon, what's your best guess?
>>
>>27176830

>foreskin hymen

It's called the balanopreputial lamina, friend.
>>
Foreskin hymen?
>>
>>27177068
I just can't see why College would care about their student's penis what could possibly make them want to inspect peoples penis ?
>>
>>27176830
Hope you dont curve down, op.

I made the nurse break out in tears because she thought she couldnt get me all the way up.

Bitch, how do you work on PID but not know fully erect penises can curve down?
>>
>>27177053
>>27177100
see >>27177078

this is an original educational comment brought to you by Anonymous in the year 2016, month of March
>>
>>27177053

In most boys the foreskin is fused to the head of the penis by the balanopreputial lamina. It tends to dissolve over time, usually around puberty.

If yours for some reason didn't fully dissolve, it's not actually a problem unless it's bothering you or somehow causing secondary issues.

Even if it hasn't broken up yet, it still might at some point. Even if it never does, again, it doesn't actually matter unless you're not happy with it.
>>
>>27177105
What kind of shithole doesn't care about their students?
>>
>>27177129
Doesn't really matter though--she'll never mark you down for it because she'd be admitting she can't do her job.
>>
>>27177152
France , last medical exam at school was in Elementary school.

Can't you guys go to a Doctor ? I can't possibly understand why colleges would give a shit about your health , i mean your big guys now.
>>
>>27177189
in america they're legally responsible for their students health, and get sued if something goes wrong. its one reason its so expensive
>>
>>27177189
you're* sorry.
t
>>
>penis inspection day notice given out
>don't shower for a month leading up to it
>don't pull back foreskin when peeing
>don't wipe my ass after my poos
>don't change underwear
>pull down pants for inspection
>nurse checking me over immediately dry heaves
>my underpants are covered in crusty shit
>she pulls back foreskin for glans inspection
>smelly dick cheese covering entire head
>nurse can't finish inspection
>runs off to vomit

I also farted a lot during my inpsection
smell my dirty bum, normie scum
>>
>>27177189
if a student gets a STI from another student on campus, the school is legally responsible/
>>
File: Tongue Tie.jpg (39 KB, 745x559) Image search: [Google]
Tongue Tie.jpg
39 KB, 745x559
>>27177053

Also, if you can't pull your foreskin all the way back, there could be all kinds of reasons why. The presence of the lamina is only one possibility.

You might have a short frenulum that restricts your foreskin mobility. It's a lot like ankyloglossia, the condition pictured here, where a short or unusually positioned lingual frenulum keeps your tongue from extending to its full length.

This particular case of ankyloglossia is a little unusual because the frenulum almost forms a sort of natural "piercing".

It's kind of cool-looking in my opinion, but it likely intereferes (to some extent) with this person's ability to speak for long periods of time and his ability to produce all the desired tones and phonemes.

Or you might have a narrow preputial orifice. That's another possibility.

There could be other causes too. We don't really understand everything about the human body yet.

Kind of blows my mind how we learn very little about our body in school but we learn all kinds of useless (and actually false) trivia like

>durrhurr George Washington had wooden teeth and George Washington Carver invented peanut butter, class. And Columbus discovered the earth was round, and yeast is an animal. Now hand in your bullshit 10 page paper on random meaningless crap that isn't even true.

That was pretty much my school experience. Fuck school.
>>
>>27177253
Never happened. Nobody motivated enough to do college would become a pariah like this by failing PID.
>>
>>27177276
you underestimate my hatred for normies
>>
>>27177276
>motivated
>college
kek. when was the last time you were on a college campus, 1970?
>>
>>27177189
for you
zfhfjhchcchd
>>
>>27177253

I'll take things that never happened for 1200, Alex.
>>
I have perfect material for this thread. I translated it myself.
>>
>>27177210
This. You can thank feminism...
>>
>>27177305
You don't know shit
you don't know shit
>>
>>27177259
>short frenulum
I think I might have this.

How can I be sure?
>>
How is it a surprise penis inspection if you know it's happening tomorrow?

my immersion is ruined. 0/10 u didnt troll me faggot.
>>
>>27177414
it's illegal to not give notice so they gave one days notice, it's effectively surprise
>>
>>27177414
>just one days notice

They're legally required to give at least one days notice, but most places usually let you know well in advance anon. You could sue them otherwise
>>
>tfw college is implementing a no singles policy
>>
>>27177259
yeast is a fungus
>>
>>27177461
find a lesbian who needs a fake bf
>>
File: 76.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
76.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Inspecting your body/dick for college? How is this a thing? Fucking cucks let this shit roll.

>>27177014

Foreskin is fun to play with and gives me extra stimulation. I'd hate to be without it.
>>
>>27177461
>alright class, pick a partner
>last girl remaining is the ugly 60 year old black woman that's in college because she decided she wanted to do something new

E N D

M Y

L I F E
>>
>>27177427
>>27177429
Do u think "surprise" parties are announced a day in advance?

No. Of course not. That would defeat the purpose of the SURPRISE. These are the kinds of things that separate us from the apes. If he knows about the penis inspection in advance, it's not a surprise.
>>
>>27177255
wow everything would be much simple if normies were responsible
>>
>>27177393

It's hard to really be "sure", because there is a lot of natural variation with the shape and nature of frenulae.

What's "too short" is somewhat subjective, because one guy could have a shorter than average frenulum and be fine with it, in which case it's really not an issue and therefore not really "too" short.

The next guy could have a similar type of frenulum and it's bugging the shit out of him, so in his case, it is too short. There's a subjective aspect that makes your question difficult for me to answer.

There can be cases where the frenulum is so incredibly restrictive that it actually causes serious pain or bleeding during masturbation or sex, and those are the cases where it's more like, "yeah, that's TOO short for real".

Anyway, if your foreskin feels very tightly tethered tethered to the cleft on the ventral side of the glans, then most likely your frenulum is short. Unless it's driving you absolutely crazy, I would leave it alone and not worry about it.

There's a surgery where they can "fix" it, but the risk is that you might lose some sexual pleasure because the frenular area has a lot of important nerves running through it, and if they get cut, they might not heal perfectly. But, it might be an option if you really can't stand it and are willing to risk losing some sexual sensation. Some guys who had the surgery are really satisfied with it and say the sensitivity is the same or practically the same. Others notice a more considerable loss of sensitivity...any time you cut tissue there's the risk of losing some sensation.

There's also this thing some guys do where they "tie" the frenulum with thread to make it longer. I wouldn't recommend you do this because the risks are unknown and you'll feel dumb as fuck if you end up damaging your dick or getting it horribly infected because you tried to improve it.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.