[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does kissing feels like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled3.png (42 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
42 KB, 250x250
What does kissing feels like?
>>
Without tongue - nice, comforting, heart warming, cute.
With tongue - exciting, erotic, adrenaline pumping, hot.

Pretty good either way 2bh.
>>
one of the most fun things ever, at least of both parties are into it

like being really good at a competitive vs videogame.

I'd take extensive makeout sessions over sex most days desu
>>
Slimy Tentacle Wrestling
>>
Soft, wet, intimate, incredibly fun. To feel someone else's tongue moving on yours...
>>
I've only done it once and spent the whole time worrying that I was doing it wrong. It's probably fun if you're used to it or confident
>>
>>27176756
Bags of sand

my comment is not original you shitty robot
>>
>>27176828
Tbh this senpai, sex usually doesn't feel as loving/caring as making out. i feel like i only have sex because the other person wants it and i wanna make them feel good
>>
Only times I've ever made out with a girl I've been borderline blackout drunk.
>>
File: Fishin'.jpg (107 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
Fishin'.jpg
107 KB, 640x482
>>27176756
Me and my little sister played a lot of weird games with each other. So one day we opened our mouths wide and basically planted our mouths together. We then breathed hard into each others mouth and the one who couldn't hold it all in was the loser. So one day I developed the amazing trick to make her lose by tickling her tongue with my tongue. She yelped a bit but then we competitively tickled one another until one of us stopped. Sometimes I tried and reached the roof of her mouth and I could feel her heart thump faster, we were of course on top of each other whenever we played this game.

This went on for half a year, gradually doing it less and less until at some point stopping all together, though I cannot remember when. Probably around the time she turned 13. It was a weird experience feeling the exhaled breath of another human bean in your mouth and their soft tongue wrapping around your own.
>>
Had my fist kiss with a hooker. I was surprised that kissing feels much more intimate than shoving your benis into a bagina.
>>
>>27177486
>we opened our mouths wide and basically planted our mouths together. We then breathed hard into each others mouth

This is how autists kiss
>>
File: 243.gif (994 KB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
243.gif
994 KB, 480x271
>>27176756
honestly it really depends on the kisser

tender is definitely better than more aggressive

feels like you're about to take the first bite of your favorite food, that you weren't expecting. All of a sudden your eyes get heavier the closer you come together, and then it's a conglomeration of the warmest and softest skin of something unknown slipping on and around your lips, while light hot breaths tingle off the edges of your mouth. then you're lost and can't remember the rest
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.