[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello faggots. A high 2D/4D finger ratio has been linked with:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: digit-ratio-method.jpg (15 KB, 285x303) Image search: [Google]
digit-ratio-method.jpg
15 KB, 285x303
Hello faggots. A high 2D/4D finger ratio has been linked with:

Homosexuality.
Low musical ability.
Low athletic ability.
Short penis.
Low attractiveness to the opposite sex.

Chad here, my ratio is 0.91. Why you guys with a higher ratio than 0.96 just give up and become gay?
>>
File: fingers1.png (12 KB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
fingers1.png
12 KB, 480x292
>>27176635
>
average spread
>>
>>27176635

What does it mean if they're pretty similar on my right hand (with my ring finger being slightly larger) but on my left hand my ring finger is much larger?

my dick is 7x6 btw
>>
>>27176811
not being symmetrical is bad. You must have an asymmetrical face too.
>>
>>27176876

kind of sort of

my smile is pretty crooked, and my right leg is longer than my left. i'm really skinny too. my friend says I look like a scribble.
>>
>>27176964
That sucks. Especially since its very hard to fix, maybe just stop smiling and develop really funny deadpan humor.
>>
>>27177032

nah, I like being a crooked squiggle man. i'm also super deadpan.

I've made it work for me and I get it in well enough.
>>
My ring finger on my right hand is shorter than my index because of an accident when I was young.

My ring finger and index finger on my left are the same length.
>>
File: .penis_map.jpg (144 KB, 1000x517) Image search: [Google]
.penis_map.jpg
144 KB, 1000x517
Mine are 1:1 and I have all of those traits, except I'm bi-scum not a full blown faggot.
>>
The penis went up my ass so hard and far, it stuck out of my mouth.

When It ejaculated, I looked like a king cobra
>>
Larger ratios are due to more exposure to testosterone in the womb retard
>>
>>27176635
I am bisexual have no muscle and have no musical talent and my hands are like this.
>>
Fuck off with your Cohen bullshit.
>>
>>27176635
How do you even measure from the line above your palm? I can't figure it out. It looks like I have a 1:1, but I have a top 3% dick, lots of hair, very aggressive, and generally high testosterone traits. I do lack music ability and have poor balance (so no sports). Am I just a freak?
>>
>>27177032
I did this before realizing how asymmetrical I am, it worked out great.
>>
>>27176635

1.125 on right hand
0.97 on left hand

>Hetero with no homosexual tendencies
>Good at guitar/piano from lessons in early age
>Otter mode level of /fit/ from swimming as a hobby
>7.2x5.9 inch dick
>Attracted to girls

I don't see how this works?
>>
>>27176811
what the actual fuck, we have the same hands and near enough the same wang

7.2 x 6
>>
File: 1452897945219.jpg (166 KB, 637x465) Image search: [Google]
1452897945219.jpg
166 KB, 637x465
0.94 is that a good level?
>>
0.88 on right hand
0.86 on left hand

Are you ready to bow down to my chadness?
>>
>>27176635
this literally means nothing and you're falling for buzzfeed tier shit

it's there to make normies overconfident and give a feeling of superiority. if you judge your person by the ratio of your fingers it says tonnes about you as a person desu senpai.
>>
>>27179659
your life should be on easy mode
>>
Friendly reminder about testosterone
>>
>>27179670
must have a high ratio
>>
>>27179670
>so stupid he can't fathom the complexity of the human body
>writes this off as another superficial study
>doesn't realize buzzfeed and associated normie-tier sites have jumped on it because it's an example of nuanced biological interactions being quickly and easily accessible by literally just looking at your hands
high 2D:4D, possibly gay male detected
>>
>>27179696
So THIS explains why some Chads have robot sons.
It doesn't matter if their dad is ultra-Chad because his testosterone made them betas.
>>
>>27179859
yeah no, I'm a "homophobe" (I honestly prefer the words "mentally sane").

All I am saying is that if you base who and what you are on the ratio of the fingers, I already know enough about you as a person.

not to mention it's a study done by a happy merchant in the first place

but keep deluding yourself if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>27179918
goddamn i hope my son doesn't become a major faggot. Must wife a girl with a tiny face = low test.
>>
>>27179943
Theres an exorbitant number of studies done on the subject.

Stop beating around the bush already and just go out and suck those dicks you've been denying yourself all this time...
>>
Friendly reminder this applies to males and not females
>>
>>27180012
What's the reasoning behind them? Not the guy you're replying to, just curious.
>>
>>27180109

Digit ratio is linked to exposure to testosterone and estrogen, both of which play a crucial role in the development of the sexual reproductive organs and are especially important during puberty in skeletal/tissue growth.

They have a ton of ways to affect it, but in laymens terms, more testosterone = more manlier features e.g. square jaw, broader shoulders etc and vice versa with estrogen exposure on men e.g. more feminine features.

Gay men incidentally seem to have more estrogen exposure than straight men, leading to the suggestion it has an effect on your sexual preference.
>>
>>27176635
This sounds like new age bullshit.
>>
>>27176635
Can I interest you gentlemen in the purchase of these fine and scientifically rigorous Phrenology entry texts?

I assure you they are approved by top men.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.