[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who disrespect Elliot should have their throat slashed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1425567985566.png (618 KB, 474x619) Image search: [Google]
1425567985566.png
618 KB, 474x619
People who disrespect Elliot should have their throat slashed.
>>
>>27175707
>People who disrespect Elliot should have their throat slashed.
I agree
>>
>>27175707
I agree 2
>>
>>27175707
Then I should have my throat slashed.
>>
>>27175707
I agree 3
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (301 KB, 395x367) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
301 KB, 395x367
posting rare elliots
>>
>>27175906
Watch your back, kid.
>>
>>27175707
#PerfectGentleman
>>
>>27175707
What's to respect about him? He was autistic, narcisstic, arrogant loser. You praise him and he would probably treat every single one of you like shit, only because you are not him. All his videos are like "me, me, me, me, me". And he fucking wondered why people don't like him.

And he even couldn't do his job right. He talked so much how he is gonna slaughter every slut and Chad and create a river of blood and then he firstly killed 3 Asian geeks who were probably just as big of losers as him and then managed to kill only 3 other random people before he crashed himself like a retard. Now, compare that to Breivik or Cho Seung-Hui.
>>
People who respect Elliot should have their throat slashed.*
>>
File: entry-door-191x300.jpg (22 KB, 191x300) Image search: [Google]
entry-door-191x300.jpg
22 KB, 191x300
slash this
>>
File: gay furry2.png (218 KB, 2394x2597) Image search: [Google]
gay furry2.png
218 KB, 2394x2597
>>27176342
this.
I get it that he must have suffered because of the bullying he experienced in school. But from the moment when he started going to that special high school that he only needed to attend 3 or 4 hours per day it was mainly his own fault for fucking up.
if he had actually tried talking to people instead of treating them like the were beneath him, he could have made friends.
>>
File: 133.jpg (97 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
97 KB, 900x600
>>27175707
undrgb7n blox
>>
>>27176342
I agree. I always judge people entirely independently of what they've done, but he was an arrogant twat.
>>
>>27177004
>>27177075
>>27176342
NORMIES GET OUT OF HERE
I'M GONNA SLASH YOU INTO PIECES
>>
>bawww women don't want to fuck me
>turns out he didn't even bother to speak to people or socialize
>he blames women instead of himself for this

Redpill yourself about the omega man Elliot:
>he didn't talk [...] It was like he didn't want friends. [...] I invited him to parties, with plenty of girls... He didn't talk to anybody, he just sat there silent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnHUmt09u3k
>He felt extremely rejected by women... But what's interesting, is that when you hear first-hand from people that actually knew him and interacted with him, they describe a person who didn't speak unless spoken to [...] He didn't appear interested in the people around him. He was socially isolated, but it seems he had chosen to isolate himself, but at the same time, he was very angry about this isolation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYc3ONq4DME
>"The Guy I Knew Wouldn't Say A Word"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yno8R0NsSY

Probably lot of us can recognize ourselves sometimes in this, but at least those of us which are sane know this is *our* fault.
>>
>>27177335
saying that Elliot was partly responsible for having a miserable life makes someone a normie?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.