[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still feel shame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1458051724135.jpg (32 KB, 480x502) Image search: [Google]
1458051724135.jpg
32 KB, 480x502
Do you still feel shame?
>>
>>27175036
>stores charging money for bags
>in some places they're mandated by law to charge for them because the nanny state wants to prod people into bringing their own bags

nah m80, it's not shame, it's anger that the world is so shitty
>>
>>27175036

How much is that? It's probably a pain to clean but I can use a condom.
>>
>>27175564

http://www.amazon.com/Penthouse-Collection-Vandeven-Vibrating-CyberSkin/dp/B002G8GTOU

Only $99 right now. Its only 10lbs of pussy and ass though.
>>
>5p
britcucks get the fuck out
>>
>>27175546
>bag usage reduced by 70% in test regions
>whinging about 5p per bag
>muh nanny-state

Nah m9. The nanny state is state surveillance and access to your devices and information. This has been a great method to reduce waste and has an almost negligible impact on your wallet, it just means cashiers don't automatic ally give you plastic bags for shit.
>>
>>27175617
>only 10lbs
Where's my extra 10lbs at?
>>
>>27175630
>>27175546

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/dec/05/plastic-bag-usage-down-78-since-introduction-of-5p-charge-says-tesco

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13190548.Plastic_bag_use_down_90__as_5p_fee_introduced/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/12034574/Plastic-bag-5p-charge-cuts-usage-by-almost-80-per-cent-first-data-shows.html

just werks
>>
>>27175635
>>27175667
if they deem it so incredibly important to reduce plastic bag usage, how about they find a way to do that without costing me more money. They take too much of it as it is. Their solution to everything involves driving up my cost of living.
>>
>>27175653

I guess it's the low test version for us.
>>
>>27175703
>Their solution to everything involves driving up my cost of living

Agreed desu senpai i mean they've started to tax energy cans because of all the fucking kids drinking them and the sugar, not that i particularly care about the energy drinks, just the pop (coke, pepsi, y'know)

But hey, atleast it fucking encourages twats to re-use their old bloody bags instead of tossin' 'em out like it's nothing
>>
>>27175703
Its 5 pence, of all the government policies to complain about costing you money why choose this one? Get a reusable bag.

If you have a better idea of how to stop it I would love to hear it
>>
>>27175828
>If you have a better idea of how to stop it I would love to hear it
how about just deciding that there's more important things for them to be worrying about, instead of having a Government Plastic Bag Policy?
>>
>>27175893
They can worry about the "Important" things and worry about this at the same time, its not one or the other.
>>
>>27175736
You know last time your government started taxing beverages we decided overthrow them. Maybe you've heard of us?
>>
>>27175630
>>27175635
>>27175703
>>27175828

>Cor blimey dis thread is like annuda blitz!
>>
>>27176009
Underrated post.
Dog bless.
>>
>>27175703
all you have to do is save the bags you use and re-use them. It's only cost you a few pence and you're not shitting up the environment.

>not stockpiling plastic bags as soon as they announced the change
>>
>>27176201
The only reason I save bags is so I have something pick up my dog's shit on walk.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.