[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
veggie tendies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: MSF-Chikn-Tenders1.jpg (61 KB, 299x219) Image search: [Google]
MSF-Chikn-Tenders1.jpg
61 KB, 299x219
does anyone on here have experience with vegetarian tendies? I want to ask a qt girl if she wants to eat something with me, but girls can't eat meat. If I cook us Morning Star Chik'n Tendies will they be too yucky that I might throw up all over the girl's blouse? I don't want to seem like a gross guy on a first dinner date. Help?
>>
>>27175026
Do you also suck cock?
>>
>>27175067
Because nothing's manlier than having meat in your mouth.
>>
I'm a girl and yes, I prefer real tendies, with bbq sauce.
don't hit on me though
>>
>>27175273

nice try, neckbeard. everyone knows that real girls love ranch dressing.
>>
>>27175026
Frozen chicken tenders taste so bad that you never notice the difference if they are vegetarian or not.
>>
>>27175026
Don't go with that brand. The best veggie tendies are Gardien brand in my opinion. If she isn't a vegetarian though, don't be cheap and buy the real stuff.
>>
>>27176036

? Girls can't eat meat or chicken.
>>
>>27175026
the Boca are way better, especially the spicy ones.
>>
>>27176036
>>27176802

vegetarian here

the gardien taste and are made of vetter ingredients. the boca arent nasty tasting per se but they are literally the junk food of vegetarian eating

it's like eating a microwavable cheese steak with artificial cheese compared to eating a philly style cheesesteak made in philidelphia
>>
>>27176802
Gross I've always hated the Boca ones. I prefer the one in OP.
>>
vegetarian here.
the united kingdom is blessed with a substitute meat called quorn which tastes better than cheap real meat (but not as good as high quality meat).
I heard it's very hard to get in america though.
>>
>>27175273

Ayy beb. I herd u were grl.

come to my my house, we can play warhammer 40k, then maybe get drunk and see where the night takes us ;)
>>
Vegan here.

They're awful. You want decent meat substitutes, you need to go to someplace like Veggie Grill and pay out the ass.

At least, supermarket-tier veggie tendies are usually awful. Nuggets aren't so bad. Not that I've tried every brand. I mostly don't even bother with meat substitutes. Just straight plants.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.