[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How exactly is being a manlet bad? Muh they're weak.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: manletsn.jpg (164 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
manletsn.jpg
164 KB, 750x937
How exactly is being a manlet bad?

Muh they're weak.

Yeah maybe against taller dudes but they're still stronger than women and can still be an protector.

A thin 5'2 Beta manlet can easily take out a 6'4 woman in any fight.
>>
Are you actually fucking retarded your not supposed to fight a woman and if your a manlet go do karate my best friend is a manlet he's a blue belt in karate and could hand my ass to me any time of the day
>>
>>27174890
>A thin 5'2 Beta manlet can easily take out a 6'4 woman in any fight.

Assuming both are untrained . . . I doubt it. A 5'2" "man" really should kill itself.
>>
>>27174890
Manlets make easier gains, they aren't weak. (Read: I AM NOT WEAK!?)

Srsly though lanklets are weak.
>>
>>27174890
women don't seek men to protect them from women

>A thin 5'2 Beta manlet can easily take out a 6'4 woman in any fight.
no
>>
>>27174890
>manlet damage control

dude lmao
>>
I'm 5'6" and my last gf was 5'10". I was much stronger than her. Also dominated her in bed.
>>
Lanklets are pretty fucking weak for the most part tho. Most lanklets pussy out in the presence of a mighty manlet.
>>
You're not even weaker, you just have less reach. Low center of gravity means you're hard to push over. Tackle the giant lanky fuckers, then it doesn't matter how much reach they have.
>>
File: masha26.jpg (55 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
masha26.jpg
55 KB, 396x594
lmaoing @ u m8
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>27174890
>be an protector
>>
>>27175341
How tall is she in this pic?
>>
>>27175374
like 5'6 or 5'7
>>
>>27175374
>he doesn't know masha's measurements by heart
are you homosex bro?
>>
>>27174890
> 5'9
> Still considered a manlet but taller then most manlets so they dont accept me as one of them
>Feelsbadman
>>
My boss at work is a 5'4" little manlet. He's fairly fit but he only works his upper body so his lower body is just tiny. He dresses in /fa/core and is a huge weeb with a bit of a weak chin... but he's comfortable with who he is, likes himself, and is somehow extremely charming. He scores chicks excessively, like if he was not a manlet, he'd probably be Chad as fuck, he's basically a Chadlet somehow.

I'm a gril and I fell for it, got totally charmed, started to like him, and then he just crushed me. It sucked, but he's still somehow a genuine enough person that he's worth keeping as a friend even though he doesn't know how to not be cruel to women as a response to his personal needs, romantically and just generally.

But yeah, he's a charmer. He's my same height and doesn't have a problem with girls, and I find his stature extremely appealing. His small size and my being fairly chubby with big wide hips that are way bigger than his lower body, I just like the juxtaposition.
>>
>>27175559
tfw guys don't know you're a manlet but women knows.
>>
>>27174890
[spoiler>tfw no white gf][/spoiler]
>>
>>27175510
>he doesn't know masha's measurements by heart
literally who?
>>
>>27175597
tfw women same height as a guy feels like he's a manlet too even if he is tall.

tfw can't date woman my height and over.
tfw even smaller dating pool.
>>
>>27175597
My turn to charm you okay? I'm 5'6" and reasonably fit and charming.
>>
>>27175623
>masha
>maria sharapova
>literally who
kill yourself my man
>>
I fucking hate high heels so much. The higher they are, the uglier they make feet look. Chloe is cute and all but jesus fucking christ those things make me uncomfortable just looking at them.
>>
>>27175676
should i know sports celebrities?
>>
>>27174890
My coworkers and I are all taller guys, me being the shortest at 6'1". We had a visit from our district manager who is short as fuck, like 5'5". He calls us all to a circle around him so we can have a huddle. We are all bouncing ideas back and forth thinking everything went well. We later find out that he will not tolerate being intimidated by our department like that again and he now refuses to talk to us directly and will only send down emails because of it
>>
>>27175705
when they are basically the most elegant & hot sportsfu around yes
>>
>>27174890
>He thinks being tall makes you stronger by default.
>>
>>27175652
he's objectively a manlet. It's not that I'm giving him shit for being his height, but I'm certainly not tall and I'm a girl and men are generally taller. He's below average, it's not personal, it's factual.

Also, I just said I'd date that little fucker, stop being so beta, brother

>>27175668
my DM is 5'6" and he's a super cutie

seriously, short guys are cute, you guys need to try to just disregard your insecurity or joke about it or something, I dunno. I'm self conscious about being fat but people just disregard it and I dress cute and now some people think I'm cuter than I actually am. We all have things, but your height isn't as big of a deal as you'd think. Anyone hung up on is isn't the person you want to be with, because the person you want for you is someone who appreciates what you're all about, not what your stats are.
>>
>>27175688

Yeah fuck that, I've even heard chad doesn't like women with high heels.
>>
File: 1445296902149.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1445296902149.png
55 KB, 625x626
y'all posting in an /r/asianmasculinity thread
>>
>>27175748
Right, I forgot where we are. /r9k/ is full of angry insecure manlets. I'm not one of them. I've learned to stop giving fuck about my height. I have had gfs taller than me. It's all about having charisma and you'll seem taller.
>>
>>27174890
but really, is there any correlation between height and strength?
>>
>>27175374
6'2" + heels so maybe like 6'7".
>>
>>27175847
you probably won't seem taller, you'll just seem interesting enough to hang out with so that will be the worthwhile thing. Thinking of it this way, you have an encounter with a girl and it goes well, you will focus on good things you enjoyed about it. If it goes poorly, you'll probably think oh well, she had a big nose, or a flat ass. You'll care more about those features, which might be considered negative, where otherwise even if you took note of them, they just wouldn't mean she's not worth talking to or even dating.

I'm not saying jus b urself, I'm saying to outright disregard insecurities and try to do what you can to actually enjoy moments you share with others, because jamming that anxiety down into yourself until you're alone is the thing that strengthens your social interactions. At least that's what I do, or I joke about it, but I'm a talker.
>>
Women dont seek to be protected from other women
>>
File: 1456416114151.jpg (916 KB, 2048x3456) Image search: [Google]
1456416114151.jpg
916 KB, 2048x3456
>>27174890

When you're small enough for insects to eat you, it can be a problem when you're trying to get a gf, that is assuming she actually notices you.
>>
>>27175885
>5 inch heels
>>
>tfw four foot nine
Existence is pain lads
>>
>>27176496

what's it like being a dwarf?
>>
>>27176812
Not good. Not good at all.
I'm also Irish, which makes me a leprechaun. Fiddly dee, kill me.
>>
>>27176844
Sorry to hear that anon. This is motivation for anyone > 5'8" though.
>>
>>27175748
Look, I know what you're saying. But I'm 5'6' and "cute" hasn't gotten me anywhere. It's all I've ever been called by women.

Generally that's not what you want. I've made peace with it though. Also, girls with wide hips can get away with a little more weight. Wish I had a wide hipped gf.
>>
>>27177892
I'd take short and cute over being ugly and short atleast.
>>
>>27177963
Being called cute has just been frustrating. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I'm not ugly. I'm pretty fit, dress nice, just it's never seemed to work.

Some women were interested, but it never seemed to stick. Probably a failure on my part.
>>
>>27175021
This, my 6' sister was attacked by an average height man. She kicked him in the balls and left.
>>
>>27175597
>I find his stature extremely appealing. His small size and my being fairly chubby with big wide hips that are way bigger than his lower body, I just like the juxtaposition.

As a high-test short guy I often fantasize about being with a woman exactly like that but in the back of my mind I always doubted such a woman's existence; reading that post really made my day.
>>
>>27175798
Chadlet here. High heels to me are like a shitty As-Seen-On-TV product somewhat reminiscent of foot-binding. I don't even know what to think when I see a woman walk like a newborn deer in what she believes make her more attractive. I'm honestly amazed that they're as popular as they are. And no, I don't care about women towering over me.
>>
>>27179865
I mean they walk as if they freshly shat in their panties. Atrocious contraptions they are.
>>
>>27178380
To be fair, kick almost anyone in the balls and its an automatic win.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.