[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>niggers and spics have infested my state >whites will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11
File: 1429494168064.jpg (331 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1429494168064.jpg
331 KB, 770x1000
>niggers and spics have infested my state
>whites will be a minority in America come 2044

ENOUGH
>>
Nah fuck you, retard.
>>
>>27174805
that's part of the reason I dont want kids
>>
File: 1457496491368.jpg (851 KB, 1831x1022) Image search: [Google]
1457496491368.jpg
851 KB, 1831x1022
>>27174805
>2044
Morelike by 2024.
>>
>>27174805
I care?

original
>>
what do you think about racist cute boys?
>>
>>27174805
Spaniard Americans are c-cool r-r-right? W-we're practically right. W-w-we funded Columbus and shit.
>>
>>27174805
Maybe you should have stopped shitposting about Europe and looked at what was happening to your own country fampai
>>
>>27175751
As in actually from Spain? Yeah that's not bad. Hispanics from anything south of the US/Mexico border should stay there though.

I live in a town that is majority hispanic now. I went to school with many Puerto Ricans and Mexicans, and it's obvious that due to both biological and cultural reasons:

1) Hispanics are less intelligent than whites on average.

2) Hispanics are more violent than whites, and have less impulse control.

3) They are typically very narcissistic and selfish in a pretty bad way. They think their shit doesn't stink, and don't care about anyone else but them.

4) They breed really fast.

There's some good ones, but for the most part they're a cancer anywhere they live.

I just want to live in a majority-white area for once in my life, not have to worry about all the crime, not have to feel unsafe or alienated in my own town, and be around my own people. I'm angry because I've had to grow up almost my entire life surrounded by niggers and spics, be a minority as a white, see my race dying out, and now I have fucking SJWs telling me I have white privilege and all the other usual race-baiting SJW rhetoric.
>>
>>27175881
The thing is that you mostly get hispanics that migrated to the united states because they were poor, looking for a better life, to steal or whatever, and these are also the ones that have full amerindian blood

Most good hispanics stay on their own country or migrate to the united states and have actual better lives than your ghetto rats from the shithole you live in

These whole retarded explanation is because you think ''hispanic'' is a race, like the retarded low iq white trash you are
>>
>tfw just in right time to see the fall of white men
>>
>>27174805

Well, to be fair, this land didn't originally belong to white people. So I guess fair is fair, shit's gotta come full circle eventually.
>>
>>27176136
Enjoy it. After all of the horrible things we've done to the world, I can't blame you.

I'm a white man and even I want us to go away.
>>
Tejas is already majority Hispanic

Just reclaiming the land
>>
You'll never escape them op they will always follow us like sheep to leech off our success. Look anywhere in the world they literally cannot survive without our support and constantly flock to white societies. Your best bet is to move somewhere very very cold and isolated.
>>
>>27176255
Whites will be a minority in every location in the world soon enough. You cannot escape it.

I am white and I'm happy about this. The world will be a lot better without us in charge to fuck it up.
>>
>>27176189
>Enjoy it. After all of the horrible things we've done to the world, I can't blame you.
>I'm a white man and even I want us to go away.
jesus christ don't think like that. white guilt is stupid. we are all salvages here
>>
>>27176290
Maybe, but we white people have done far more bad things to the world than any other race.

That is merely a fact. It may not be a nice fact, but it is still a fact.
>>
>>27176099
>These whole retarded explanation is because you think ''hispanic'' is a race,

Don't get me started with this shit. I know people argue all day over the definition of hispanic, but unless you want to be pedantic to try and make a point, you know very well what I mean when I refer to hispanics as a race. It doesn't matter what you want to call them, I'm talking about the race of brown people who live in Central/South America.

You can try to excuse it all you want, but I've lived around it my entire life, and it's very obvious that they're not as intelligent as whites. How do I know that it's not just the hispanics here? The countries they came from are crime-riddled shitholes for a reason.

>>27176184
Europe is being lost too. Soon white people will have no land of their own. If things continue we will be like the Kurds.

However once things get bad enough white people will stand up and put a stop to it.
>>
>tfw shitskins claim to be "refugees" and destroy my glorious home/Fatherland and people let them because "muh Nazis" are still an excuse for some reason
>>
>>27176335
I refuse to believe someone like this actually browses here, and I think you're just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>27176285
You're baiting a little to hard there anon and trust me the world will collapse without white people. We take care and support minorities even though it cost us dearly and they constantly bite the hand that feeds them. When we're gone the Chinese and Asians won't put up with their crap like we did they'll either genocide or enslave them.
>>
>>27176364
Well you're wrong.

I may have more liberal views than most here but I'm still a robot.
>>
>>27176189
That's bullshit. The world is a better place because of white people.

Every one of those "horrible things" is either made up or has been done many times over by other people. For every slave owned by a white person there has been 10 owned by a black.

If you really think that white people should go, start with yourself so nobody else needs to be harmed by your guilt.
>>
File: 1446294588113.png (581 KB, 779x662) Image search: [Google]
1446294588113.png
581 KB, 779x662
go ahead OP

do everyone a favour, go on a shooting spree and then killyourself

you wont because you are a faggot gay ass nigger
>>
>>27176384
>>27174805
Nigg here

What can I do to delay or stop white population displacement other than voting trump?
>>
>>27176285
lmao look at this beta

og comment
>>
File: 1456325300325.png (33 KB, 469x724) Image search: [Google]
1456325300325.png
33 KB, 469x724
at least it's not niggers. learn spanish if you dont know it already so you can get some spic grills that like da white bois. we'll be the exotic ones then.
>>
>>27175881
>getting outbreed by people who are "less intelligent" "more violent" "narcissistic" and "selfish"

the problem is that you are a massive cuck, like all americans
>>
This is literally the most important election since WWII. If Trump isn't elected and doesn't deport the illegals and stop continued immigration, America will be demographically fucked. Whites will become a minority, ensuring that conservatives can never get in power again. The constitution will be turned into toilet paper by liberals and neo-cons, without opposition.
>>
>>27176449
Why do you want to stop that? We enslaved you because of the color of your skin and treated you worse than animals, so why try to help us?
>>
>>27176449
Nothing you can do anon sorry. Your race does nothing but condemn success and glorifies violence and degeneracy. Honestly I think what you people need is a strong leader that pushes you away from the bad path you're on. I still think your kind can be saved but I doubt it will happen
>>
File: 1453369329454.jpg (27 KB, 694x535) Image search: [Google]
1453369329454.jpg
27 KB, 694x535
>white racists are mad about possible tide turning

>These people are religious zealots, uneducated, and armed

>tfw we're getting radicals that are against common sense and liberty

I really wish they'd band together so we'd just kill them. These type of people are holding this nation back, they'll start terrorizing the south again probably
>>
>>27176492
nothing of value lost at that point
>>
>>27176493
I don't want america to belong to dumb spics and my people have done nothing but treat me like absolute shit and cause destruction.
>>27176511
What America needs is to stop giving niggers a platform to even speak on. The more we're put in charge by liberals, the worse things will be.
>>
File: 1446309669282.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1446309669282.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
>waah waah muh race ;_;
>im going to cry about on an anime imageboard, that will solve it

tob kek

why are white americans such cucks?
>>
>>27176398
I'm also a liberal and you're just pretending to be retarded. We've done terrible things but also great things that no other ethnic group could rival. Stop believing in this white guilt shit. Personally, you've done nothing wrong to other people so why do you even care about that stuff? The ones who whine about their ancenstors being abused didn't experience anything remotely similar. It's just to make you feel guilty for no reason.

>Oh you bastards stole the native americans land!

Yeah, so what? You didn't do that. It was a long time ago. Do people expect you to do anything about that? Because if the answer is yes then they're legitimately retarded.
>>
>>27175881
NOT ALL HISPANICS ARE FUCKING BEANERS

WHY SHOULD SPANIARDS BE PUNISHED FOR WHAT MEXICANS DO

FUCK YOU
>>
>>27176583
I said in my first post that Spain and people from it aren't so bad. Personally if I was from Spain I would hate hispanics from central/south American for making Spain look bad.

Chill out Paco.
>>
>>27176553
>my people have done nothing but treat me like absolute shit and cause destruction

Your first point is anecdotal and your second point is untrue. If you look at black history then you'll find that your people have done many amazing things and very little bad things.

Why do you think we have an entire month dedicated to it? it's because there's so much that they couldn't fit it in a day or week.
>>
>>27176703
neither argentina or chile had 40% unemployment like spain did
>>
>>27174805
I wonder if i have to be the one to fire the first shot sometimes
>>
>>27176703
Why do you call them Hispanics and not Mexicans then. It's like saying Caucasian when referring to Russians or something.
>>
>>27176767
Yeah I was also going to say something about the far southern South American countries too. I really don't have time to say "all of them with the exception of x, y, z..." and so on.

Do you know why Argentina is so much better off than some place like Venezuela or Honduras? Because of white colonization, and a large white population.
>>
>>27176809
Because it's not just Mexicans. I'm referring to the biological race that Mexicans are, and there's very little racial difference between the native people of most other Central/South American hispanic countries.

If you guys are so damn picky that I can't just say "hispanics", what would you like me to call them?
>>
File: 1457836908658.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1457836908658.png
346 KB, 439x500
I feel bad about it, growing up in La, it always bugged me that there was so many of us, I never had ties to my community/ethnicity/culture, so I never felt comfortable around my own people, when I moved to Portland with my college buddies, I felt more comfortable around whites, I don't know if that makes me "self-hating", so might as well get on the Trump train, idk what this feel is.
>>
>>27176915
Central Americans and South Americans.
Italians have had their shit during the 50's. Just exclude them somehow.
>>
>>27176863
>Argentina
>white

tob kek
>>
File: GeorgeRockwell.jpg (11 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeRockwell.jpg
11 KB, 255x198
alot of replies made me very sad and embarrassed to shear race with you have some fucking dignity white needs to be preserved please have at least one child to stop this nat geo 2050 nonsense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
>>
File: 1454475991241.jpg (60 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1454475991241.jpg
60 KB, 800x600
>>27176932
>worrying so much about it

As long as you're not hurting anyone you're fine. If you wanna get closer to your roots ask your family or search online. Whatever makes you comfy
>>
>>27176932
I know this feel. I'm a halfy and becane a white supremacist after spending middle and high school in majority Mexican classes.
>>
>>27177349
>believing that another race is superiow to your own.

Top cuck.
>>
>>27177650
>beliving in races

top cuck
>>
>>27177662
>believing there's no genetic difference between groups which evolved in completely different parts of the world.

Top tard.
>>
>>27174805
Psshh. Why be upset? Brown girls like anal, GTFO.
>>
>>27177718
>he thinks girls who like anal aren't all degenerate SLUTS
>>
>>27178221
I find that most people are degenerate sluts. Probably even you. Even the loneliest of friendless virgins would be at the first opportunity, if they took the time to wipe the cheeto powder from their fingers, put down the controller, and take a shower.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.