[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would the kid you used to be think if he could see you now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: q7ngqnki7ckhc7sfqzfx.jpg (80 KB, 360x462) Image search: [Google]
q7ngqnki7ckhc7sfqzfx.jpg
80 KB, 360x462
What would the kid you used to be think if he could see you now?
>>
>>27174650
Who cares
>original nihilism dssu
>>
>>27174650
He wouldn't be surprised
>>
>>27174650
He would be butthurt.
>>
Disgusted and disappointed. Like I give a shit what that little normie thinks though I'll be rich in 8 more years
>>
Hed be disgusted

>tfw
>>
Depends on how much he sees. If it's just my school life and time with friends he'd be cool with it. If he found out I was a fucking weirdo he'd probably be less pleased.
>>
>>27175141
What happens in 8 years?
>>
>>27174650
I guess he'd be pretty surprised that masturbating while pretending you're the girl had actual meaning.
>>
"yeah, that's a logical progression from point A to point B"
>>
The kid me would think its awesome that I'm a neet. Because I always wanted free time.

The preteen me would be horrified that I'm 22 and still never had my first kiss.

But the teenage be would be impressed that I'm still here and slowly improving.
>>
When I was a kid I thought I'd still be rolling around on a kid's scooter at 30
>>
>>27174650
He'd be disappointed, but not entirely because I have the free time I always wanted. (However, I don't spend it the way he'd like to.)

>>27175335
I thought I'd still play with toys.
>>
>>27174650
He wouldn't be surprised in the least.
>>
>>27174650
>What would the kid you used to be think if he could see you now?
a annoying spoiled brat
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.