[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one chacne at life >missed tenangee love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: usausa.jpg (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
usausa.jpg
78 KB, 600x600
>one chacne at life
>missed tenangee love
>>
Fuck you. Stop creating this same thread every single day.
>>
>>27174645

you'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
you have missed out on teenage love

Tfw
>>
>>27174645
>one chance at correctly spelling chance
>>
>>27174663
never made thread about that on r9k
>>
File: 14011879036766.jpg (69 KB, 544x548) Image search: [Google]
14011879036766.jpg
69 KB, 544x548
>tfw my teenage "love" was an online gf shit with a qt that I met over an MMO
>lasted a year with a shit ton of nudes and phone "sex"
>either on the phone or texted with her during most og my free time

If only it was an actual relationship. I'd at least like to think that I now wont be that clingy or have as much "first relationship" issues when I actually get a gf.
>>
>>27174768
>what is intentional misspelling to get around robot
>>
>>27174645

Ben Carson's parents were 13/28 when they married. You can still get a 14/15 year old if you're careful
>>
>>27174850
>one chance at life
>missed teenage love
>>
>>27174850
>one chance at life
>missed teenage Iove
>>
>>27174728
>not worrying about rent, bills, student loans

Thank God I'm Italian
>>
>>27174863
It's not the same. I've dated teens (age of consent is 14 over here) and it doesn't feel the same when you're an adult. There's no magic, you know?
>>
File: virt_Dead_cheerleader_1.png (261 KB, 1234x587) Image search: [Google]
virt_Dead_cheerleader_1.png
261 KB, 1234x587
>>27174645
>>27174663
>>27174728

Daily reminder about "teenage love"
>>
>one change at life
>missed all love
>>
>>27174850
>one chance at Iife
>missed teenage Iove
>>
>>27174645
It's not that, it's just that you're all mentally ill. Maybe if you weren't schizoids you would know what happiness is, OOGA BOOGA BENIS IN BAGINA is only a part
>all those people who had fun outside of school, going to parties, hanging out, having many hardships and fun
>meanwhile you sat at home playing World of Warcraft (if you could even afford it) and browsed the internet from morning to dusk
>>
>>27174645
>missed out on teenage love
>missed out on casual sex in college
>missed out on an intense relationship with a girl in her prime
>now it's either die alone or become a provider for Stacey and her brood

Why'd it have to be like this famm?
>>
>>27175935
>Why'd it have to be like this famm?
You're an ugly manlet/fat ass and probably your congregation didn't help you by intense pressure to get married early.
>>
>>27175731
>want to read the replies to this post
>can't because the thread's data died along with old archive
JUST
>>
>>27174728

This is literally pasta.
>>
>women
>being capable of love

Yeah, that'll be the day
>>
>>27174645
why do u persist to remind us of this?

are u fucking sadist?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.