[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I tell my therapist about how much I hate woman? Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Should I tell my therapist about how much I hate woman?
Will they be able to help me stop thinking that way or at least think it less?

Its a female therapist btw.
>>
Is she hot?

Orignaldjwhjeudhskwowiiw
>>
I would get a male therapist if I were you
>>
>>27174452
Seconding this Anon's opinion. Females are incapable of understanding the issues a male faces. They lack sympathy of male issues and their therapeutic skills are tantamount to "just b urself and smile more!"
>>
File: 1456699398116.jpg (46 KB, 540x608) Image search: [Google]
1456699398116.jpg
46 KB, 540x608
Your first mistake was getting a female therapist.
>>
>>27174725
>>27174562
Except she's a great therapist.
I have a lot of trouble connecting with other males due to having no father so any time I've tried a me therapist it just doesn't work.
>>
>>27174923
If it works for you, I guess

What do you even expect to get out of telling her you hate women?
>>
>>27174953
Help.

I don't really hate women. I've just spent too much time on /r9k/
>>
Unless you are a normie with some mild issues, therapy is a scam.
>>
If she is a very good and professional therapist then it should be fine if you tell her you hate women. Good therapists have the ability to not take things personally and know that you are asking for help so obviously your intentions are to work with her to heal.

If she gets offended, drop her. Because there are better therapists who will be more mature than that.
>>
>>27174981
Help with what?

How to not hate women?
>>
>>27175112
Hating women fills all my thoughts.

It is a disease that creates unhappiness and loneliness. I want to purge it from my body.
>>
>>27175150
If you want to stop hating woman, what I expect they are going to ask you to do if find what the pain is underneath the anger/hatred.
>rejection
>humiliation
>victimization
>ect.
And then once you find the pain underneath the anger, you express the pain by crying or talking about it until you feel some relief, like you got a weight off your chest.
You may have to do it many time if you have been hurt many ways of times.

But slowly, when you take the edge off by expressing your hurt, you will stop being triggered by woman, because it's not salt on an open wound, the wound had healed and you don't take bs from a woman as personally.
Then you just gravitate to woman who are more likeable and not hateable.
>>
I would definitely do what >>27174452 said.

If your therapist is a woman I can't imagine this going down well and I can't imagine her being able to help you. Her perspective is so far from your own.

It would be better to get a male therapist and then talk to him
>>
Paying money to talk to someone?

Is that a step below or above paying money to have sex with someone?
>>
>>27174195
I think she'd be able to help you change your mind quite a lot. I have a therapist and If I were you I would.

Of course, use some tact. She will probably take a bit of offense herself even if she tries not to so choose your words VERY carefully.
>>
>>27174195
Change to a male therapist for sure first.
>>
Ask her is she's a feminist first.
>>
>>27175606
The rapists always are.
>>
>>27174195
Look for a psychoanalyst, they let you say anything you want.
>>
Shrinks are a fucking sham, don't get why they're actually a thing
>>
File: 18003beamup.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
18003beamup.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>27174195

ya sure lmao ;) ;)

maybe she can, heh, provide a corrective experience ;) ;)

by modeling a more humane version of a woman that you might be missing with r9k memeology ;_)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.