[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Normies consider this """""""""""""""cute""""""""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Capture4.jpg (72 KB, 621x755) Image search: [Google]
Capture4.jpg
72 KB, 621x755
>Normies consider this """""""""""""""cute""""""""""""

What do you think, robots?
>>
>>27174177
looks disgusting desu
>>
Normies don't actually consider that cute, they don't mean any thing they say. They'll just praise anything to make themselves look like good people, case in point Adalia Rose.
>>
Gross loud annoying shitter

Would kill
>>
babies are disgusting and hideous and normies just lie to each other that they're cute
>>
>>27174191
What if your own child looked like that? Would you be deluded into thinking it's cute or would you acknowledge that it's a ugly ayyylien looking thing until it starts getting older?

Not having a go at you or anything mate.
>>
>>27174228
Not him, but as someone who wants children some day:
Of course babies look ugly. It's no big deal, they're not grown up or anything, they're just little growing mutants, they look goofy and that's okay.
Anybody who tries to delude themselves into thinking babies are cute is silly, it doesn't even matter if they're cute anyways.

That said there are a few cute babies, usually when they get 6 months or older they start looking more human and less ayylien.
>>
>>27174177
I hate children. But I hate pets even more.
>>
>>27174177
Human babies are easily in the top 100 of most ugly babies out of all species. No comparison to chicks, puppies, kittens, etc.
>>
>>27174290
>But I hate pets even more.
Why?
>>
>>27174177
his face makes for a nice reaction image
>>
>>27174324
You're right. Good eye, friend.
>>
>>27174295
Easily, but I think it is more of an evolutionary thing. If it is your child, it will look cute to you, no matter what as long as it is not horribly deformed.
It is a survival trick of nature as to bind the baby to its parents so they won't abandon it leaving it to die.
People saying babies are cute either already had kids themselves or understand this and don't want to hurt the parents feelings.

>inb4 why shouldn't you hurt their feelings?
>>
>>27174177
Look blatantly unecessary.
not to sound edgy.
>>
>>27174177
The concept of "cuteness" is just an evolutionary trait to prevent you from killing your young, as they are useless and dependent on you

Take the red pill
>>
>>27174810
Already taken my red pills my man.
>>
I've had 3 younger siblings and they're incredibly cute. Even when they drool all over you. Throw food in your face, puke and pee on you.

Though the time they spend at the hospital is the cutest. They don't really do much of that and they still have all the cute reflexes.

Then they grow up and become really nice people who love you unconditionally. And look up to you. Then you become NEET and they worry for you and you spend all your time helping them desperately so they don't become like you. And it works. It's the best feeling. 5/6 is a good enough success rate.

Parents who have only one kid are pretty mean. Siblings are so great.
>>
>>27174290
i hope you die

orignal
>>
>>27174177
Aww it's cute
Look at the little nose
>>
>>27175675
Would look better with a fist in the face.
>>
>>27174177
Infants are gross. They only start to get cute when they're todlers. Then they either turn into cute lolis or little hell beasts. Once they hit puberty it's all over either way.
>>
>>27174177
lol babies look like little old men.
>>
>>27175222
>muh pets are so amazing meme
Fuck off animals are shit and so are you
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.