[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vladimir Putin is a modern day tzar. He's almost certainly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 560d80221900002f00fdef68.jpg (74 KB, 630x441) Image search: [Google]
560d80221900002f00fdef68.jpg
74 KB, 630x441
Vladimir Putin is a modern day tzar. He's almost certainly a billionaire. His vassals built him a palace out of tribute. He could have any girl or woman aged 14-40 in Russia.

He was born into poverty, to a family without political connections

How tall is this veritable modern day king, alpha male, supreme unchallenged ruler of the biggest country on earth?

5'7

>I-I can't get anywhere in life I'm a manlet

You are a pathetic cuckold if you believe this.
>>
>>27173853
So basically I have to run a country, have an incredibly masculine image, and be a millionaire so I could fuck Russian women (who aren't very difficult to get) and still I will be mocked for my height in America?
>>
>>27174005
The point isn't you have to run a country to get women.

The point is you can run a country, have an incredibly masculine image, and be a billionaire* with exactly 5'7 of height.
>>
>>27173853
Don't forget he's also autistic. So why aren't you a megalomaniacal despot yet /r9k/?
>>
>>27174005
> wanting to be tall
> literally wanting to have more surface area for the gopnik to shank
> more surface area for the banduga to shoot

Ya stay in the burbs, kid
>>
File: Stalin.jpg (92 KB, 736x563) Image search: [Google]
Stalin.jpg
92 KB, 736x563
Daily reminder that the Soviet beta uprising made Russia into a place of safety for robots.
>>
>>27174070

But I don't want to run a country. All I want is to fuck some prime teen pussy (18+).
>>
>>27174172
top wew
>>27174070
Incredible. That you have to point this out shows how much height matters.
>>
>>27173853
Yes, people end up in all sorts of weird places strictly due to random chance and circumstance. Did he do anything fundamentally and exceptionally different from others? No, he just ended up there, because someone had to.
>>
File: 1426977782059.png (101 KB, 247x249) Image search: [Google]
1426977782059.png
101 KB, 247x249
>>27174189
>mfw Chad gets thrown in the gulag

what goes around comes around tovarisch
>>
File: Stalin Surveying GULag.jpg (126 KB, 600x369) Image search: [Google]
Stalin Surveying GULag.jpg
126 KB, 600x369
>>27174747
Chadimir! Get back to mining!

Hahhaha, don't worry, I'm not Commissar Rublesky. Don't mind me, I'm just inspecting this labor camp to make sure it complies with the standards set about by the Soviet state so that we can produce enough tanks to liberate wagecucks everywhere from the oppression of Shekelstein. But, you really should get back to work. Wouldn't want to get reported to the NKVD, now, would we? If you get caught trying to start clubbing again, the only thing that will get a clubbing is your skull.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to go pick up lunch from my CERTIFIED borsht artist.
>>
>>27173853
i dont want to be ''succesfull'' to the eyes of this world
i want to destroy this sick society of love and hate
and i will try it no matter what
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.