[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what a man has to do to be considered fit: >months of regular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10
File: 1458055753717496104.jpg (84 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1458055753717496104.jpg
84 KB, 612x612
what a man has to do to be considered fit:
>months of regular training
>rigorous diet
>lots of self-discipline, sacrifices and hard work

what a woman has to do to be considered fit:
>not eat like a pig
>>
if you dont like it, or cant handle it then transition
>>
good thread

glarfarghaklarg
>>
mirin those legs
>>
>>27173567

A lot of women go to the gym or run, though. They don't lift, but they spend about the same amount of time doing it as men do. They also worry way more about their diet, all I ever hear girls talk about in class is about what food they can't eat because they want to stay in shape.
>>
>>27173567
More like years if you want to look like that guy.
>>
women gain weight much easier tho

get mad at other men who are willing to put in the time and raise the standards, not women
>>
>>27173567
Women must work on their looks in other ways, such as makeup application, hairdos, nails and so on.
Further, most female clothes do a worse job of hiding imperfections. A man can be a chub and still look fit in a suit, a woman cant do the same in a dress.

Overall you should stop irrationally hating women just because you are experiencing difficulties in finding sex.
>>
>>27173567
thats not even enough you need to have good genes, good bone structure, intellect and creativity too, not to mention well spoken and possess knowledge from the everyday important things to overwordly hidden secrets to impress your woman

the list is literally neverending and most of it comes to just having good or bad luck at birth
>>
>>27173615
>A lot of women go to the gym or run, though. They don't lift, but they spend about the same amount of time doing it as men do
That's only because they refuse to educate themselves about fitness
They could spend less time in the gym and more time living if they lifted weights, but most girls are too afraid of "gaining muscle" to even pick up a dumbbell, even though guys with muscle have to work 3 times as hard for just as long as the girls who go to gyms just to use ellipticals and treadmills

Girls talk about their diets in the same way that they talk about exercising
Girls who actually diet actually exercise, girls who don't talk about how they should diet and should go out and exercise
>>
>>27173567
>what a man has to do to be considered fit:
>>months of regular training
>>rigorous diet
>>lots of self-discipline, sacrifices and hard work

to look like that guy you have to have been lifting for at least 2 years, probably 3.
>>
>>27173670
What are you on about?

>That's only because they refuse to educate themselves about fitness

Or maybe they don't want large muscles and don't particularly care about strength and would rather go for cardio/tone?
>>
>>27173647
>woman can fix her imperfections just by applying make-up or doing her hair
>man has to suck it up
also
>you are experiencing difficulties in finding sex
stop the projections
>>
>>27173673
More like 5+ years.
>>
>rigorous diet

I pack food into my face and i'm mostly a lazy shit, just go to my work gym 3 times a week and i'm almost as fit as that guy, why are you trying to make it look so hard? it's really not
>>
>That guy
>Natty
>>
>>27173684
>Or maybe they don't want large muscles and don't particularly care about strength and would rather go for cardio/tone?
You're an example of what I mean about not being educated about fitness
>>
File: 1444223855076.jpg (25 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1444223855076.jpg
25 KB, 720x720
>>27173567
>he didn't skip leg day
He deserves his qt3.14 gf tbf
>>
>>27173699
post pics as proof, you giant unoriginal faggot
>>
>>27173699

What's your cycle dude
>>
>>27173699
Because jealous fats who are angry they have to lift a finger.

>>27173619
>>27173694
I know it is hard to put down the milkshakes. You can do it.
>>
File: 6854453.png (144 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
6854453.png
144 KB, 400x266
I eat like a pig and don't exercise. I'm no Zyzz but I have a decent body.
My job is somewhat physical though.
>>
>>27173716
>he fell for the starting strength meme
>>
>>27173764
>he doesn't know that memes are real life now
>>
>>27173615
>i can't watch my weight because I'm dumb so I have to work out
Ridiculous.

It's not hard at all. They're just reading crappy information. Maintaining muscle requires exercise. Women's ideal muscle is what you get from living normally. Men's ideal (like the guy in op) is not acquired from just living normally.
>>
>>27173670
>in walmart with obligatory beta boyfriend i'm expected to keep around
>go to get some 5lbs weights
>boyfriend lets out a screech/squeal of dismay
>forces me to put them back because i'm "going to get all muscular"
>>
>>27173824
>in walmart with beta wallet boy who is just my emotional boyfriend who wishes he could be one of my 4 sexual boyfriends
ftfy

either way, both of you are idiots
he's an idiot for thinking that and you're an idiot for believing him/caring what he thinks about staying in shape
>>
File: 1442809404057.jpg (18 KB, 311x418) Image search: [Google]
1442809404057.jpg
18 KB, 311x418
>rigorous diet

sounds like a man to me

>sits on computer watches anime
>doesn't put in hard work andcomplains WAHHHHH
>expects anything good to come

sounds like a cuck to me, why would any girl want that? i would't blame them
>>
>>27173615
You know women actually eat like shit right? When they talk about "diets" they mean a week of eating nothing but salads.
>>
>>27173786
Women have to work out too. Women who are simply skinny without working out have sad shapeless asses, floppy titties, bingo wings and jiggly thighs/stomachs.
>>
File: 2_weeks.jpg (18 KB, 480x422) Image search: [Google]
2_weeks.jpg
18 KB, 480x422
>>27173786
>ideal
Move to Japan or something if you wanna be a stick and considered ideal.
Pro tip: Normal people don't give a fuck about your body as long as it isn't fat or skeleton. Those who care are out of your league already so no need to bother with them.
>>
>>27173854
You are missing his point. He was trying to make a comparison, please try harder at comprehension.
>>
>>27173567
>>months
try years
>>
>>27173567
>Months
You people realize this takes years, right?
>>
>>27173567
Actual lies, women have to do cardio to firm their butts, legs, and light weight lifting to firm their arms. She's not skinnyfat, and the body you're describing, one that diets and doesnt work out, is disgusting skeletal skinnyfat bodies that dont look good irl.
>>
>>27173854
Let me rephrase that
>for a man to be considered attractive he has to put fuckton of work
>for a woman she has to not eat like a pig
key word being 'attractive' and not 'fit' because most of the women who are considered attractive aren't specifically that fit, while for a man you must have like god-like genetics
>>
>>27173845
where did i say that i believed him, he physically forced me to put them back (although i went to get them without him another time)... also i make more than he does
>>
>>27173866
Post such an example because I don't see it at all here.
>>27173871
>Making assumptions
If people didn't give a fuck practically nobody would work out. Only actual bodybuilders who do it as a competition or for their own appraisal.
>the ones that do are out of your league
Doubt it. I doubt I'm that far down.
>>
>>27173567
That's why fit dudes are allowed to run through girls like it's nothing
>>
>>27173901
you can do weight lifting to firm your butts
obviously the woman in OP's picture does some form of fitness training, but OP isn't talking about how hard girls have to work to look like the woman in OP's picture he's talking about how hard women have to work to be considered attractive and suitable for a relationship

but of course OP is wrong
you don't even have to be in shape to have tons of dudes asking you out, you just have to be feminine looking
>>
>>27173919
The hot women you see pour hours into the gym. They don't get slender arms/legs and firm high ass and tits by sitting and watching netflix all day.
>>
>>27173690
>>woman can fix her imperfections just by applying make-up or doing her hair
>>man has to suck it up

stop implying that men don't look better with a good hairdo and makeup on.

>>27173684
>Or maybe they don't want large muscles

cool, don't do steroids and you're golden
>>
>>27173934
you mean to say putting more effort gives you more reward while those who are lazy get less? what a horrible unfair world we live in
>>
>>27173919
Practically nobody has a body like shown in the OP. Bodies like that are a ridiculously small percentage of men so the point stands.
>>
>>27173567

OP has a ridiculous frame, you faggot. He'd look amazing as a skinnyfat.
>>
>>27173747
>put down the milkshakes
Actually you gotta start drinking those milkshakes desu senpai
>>
>>27173912
There's nothing else that I could even say about this
I don't believe you and it isn't your job to convince me that some guy literally stole them from you or grabbed your hands so that you couldn't do anything
That's really it then

>>27173957
>They don't get slender arms/legs and firm high ass and tits by sitting and watching netflix all day
but they do as long as they aren't eating tons of food
also, guys don't prefer firm high asses and tits over big round asses and tits, they like them equally
by which I mean, for every guy who prefers tighter firmer bodies, there's a guy who prefers softer wider ones
>>
File: 1445044524777.jpg (55 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1445044524777.jpg
55 KB, 600x800
>>27173875
comparison is fair because men are capable of doing that because they're strong mentally and phsyically unless your're a cuck and watches anime for hours

women on the other hand just don't possess the same ability, most of them are weak
>>
>>27173957
The point is that, as a woman, you don't have spend hours in a gym but only have a normal diet without too much fat and still be considered attractive. It takes way less for a woman to have a 8/10 body than for a man.
>>
>>27173972
>stop implying that men don't look better with a good hairdo and makeup on
Attractive men look great no matter what
Male make up is just a myth, softer skin with gentle fades has never been attractive on a guy
Unattractive men who change their haircuts just look less sloppy, not better, just less sloppy
>>
File: 1457822834398.jpg (111 KB, 699x612) Image search: [Google]
1457822834398.jpg
111 KB, 699x612
I think women like my hairy belly, I don't care about abs and a slim waist as much anymore.
>>
>>27173976
Still an ideal. I didn't say it was required. But men have higher expectations on their efforts.

And you see the pairing here right? The effort she put in is nothing compared to him.
>>27173957
Yes they probably do. But they're not all that different. I've seen femanons post here that rivals (imo, like it's a tossup between them) op without even being slim. Requirements are very low, expectations are low and you have many directions to go to achieve hotness. It's just maintaining where you want to be unless you've already gone too far. And in both of those cases (assuming you're not at the very extremes) your solution is lose weight if you want to get close to bullseye again.
>>
File: depressed_pepe.jpg (17 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
depressed_pepe.jpg
17 KB, 396x384
When did this place become this cancerous

implying it wasn't

I swear every one of you guys is a beta trying to defend women. Tip it won't get you laid
>>
>>27173715
Can you explain any signs for steroid use, in this picture in particular?
>>
>>27174036
You fellas think that the guy on the left is that chick''s boyfriend?
>>
>>27174110
Yes, generally men like their woman to be slim without much muscle. This doesn't require as much work as the ideal male body but what's the problem here exactly?
>>
>>27174234
Well there was a claim made that women spend about as much time in the gym as gym men. Very possible. My point was just that they certainly wouldn't have to to achieve their ideals. So the 'problem' I guess is that anon doesn't seem to have a clear picture.
Arguably it's unfair. Because one partner in a heterosexual relationship has to put in more effort for the same appreciation. But I'm not gonna defend that idea. Women do lose their beauty as they age. While plenty of women have a 'mature guy' fetish. It'd be unreasonable to expect the same fitness distribution when the body appeal gained doesn't last as long.
>>
File: what_do_you_want.webm (720 KB, 459x195) Image search: [Google]
what_do_you_want.webm
720 KB, 459x195
For a board that's almost dedicated to woman and normie hating you guys sure care a lot about what the roasties want and what is considered normal.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 630x354
>>27174406
And it's a lot easier for men to get a physically demanding job. World is an unfair place. Congratulations on your discovery.
>>
>>27174656
>even made it explicit that I'd not defend that position
>still pretends he's a moron
Not adequate.
>physically demanding jobs
Low tier jobs.
>>
It's because of the modern society's expectations towards men and lack of them towards women.
There's that notion that women are always so precious and great and then they grow up with this princess attitude and start to get demanding. A man is suppose to be A MAN and not some kind of pussy, that is he's suppose meet the exaggerated demands, fit, intelligent, hard-working, has to have a good job, you aren't some kind of beta, are you? Don't even think of complaining or you'll get labeled an angsty virgin, because as we all know REAL MEN ARE STRONG. And what does this alpha male get in return? Fuck-all, average woman is unfit, less-than-average face, ugly teeth and looks fucking neglected. But you are a strong man so you'd better respect women, just because they're the poor oppressed group that the barbaric oppressive men should take care of. Sometimes I wonder how women even got rights.
>>
>>27174406
Yeah man it feels great to be 25 and hairy with a big beard and a muscle belly. Women always have fun, when I was a 22-23 year old pleb with a douchebag line goatee women were bored
>>
>>27173637
>women gain weight much easier

Yeah, sure if they eat the same amount of calories, but male anatomy burns more even without physical activity, eat less you sea cow
>>
>>27174043
>lifting for strengh
Unless it's required in your field of work I don't see why anyone would do it
>>
>>27175322
>lifting for looks mainly other guys want to look at
pleb
>>
>>27174166
>being this unfamiliar with fitness

It's like 90% chance that he is roiding, that's fine and all but having those legs and such a well defined core takes a LOT of work and it takes a long ass time too. Odds are he is roiding, you don't look like Rich piana just becuase you are on roids
>>
>>27175322
>implying you will ever hear a female go "nice abs"

You will only hear dudes asking your bench and complimenting your abs.
>>
>>27175363
Dont bother, the industry brainwashed everyone big time in order to sell their supps.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.