[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The eternal debate.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Team Lera vs Team Katya.png (2 MB, 1283x734) Image search: [Google]
Team Lera vs Team Katya.png
2 MB, 1283x734
The eternal debate.
>>
>>27173431
Don't know either of them, but left is the obvious answer.
>>
Is this a joke? Katya is in my opinion the better looking of the two, very very cute and has great eyes and face shape. Need to see both girls bodies to make a real judgement though.
>>
>>27173431
As much i hate both of these whores, Katya looks better.
>>
File: 1374315317005.jpg (30 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1374315317005.jpg
30 KB, 450x600
>>27173431
tfw my gf is named lera
>>
Lera has fucked up nose. Katya forever
>>
>>27173431
>brown eyes

Non-Aryan whores. No thanks.
>>
>>27173431
why do you debate on whos the better girl? you all are the team faggot
>>
Has Katya occupied Lera's Crimea?
>>
>>27173738
>implying you can understand Slavic beauty.
>>
>>27173431
That's not the lera I thought it was. Never seen her before.
>>
>>27173738
lol spot the nigger
>>
>>27173431
I'm going to have to go with Katya. She looks like she can make a mean goat's head stew
>>
>>27173431
I'm finding myself drawn to Lera a lot more, but the way her "smile" is indicates to me that she's the type of chick who cannot pull off a smile without it looking like a disgusted expression as well.

>Ukraine
I thought she came from Moldova?
>>
>>27173431
Lolis die and their souls ascend to heaven when they get too old, leaving just their corpse to plague this earth. Lera is dead, what you see is just a husk of once was.

Here's an illustration
https://a.pomf.cat/pvxfbj.webm
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.