[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rich feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Enough-15.gif (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Enough-15.gif
173 KB, 600x630
Post only if you're rich. No poorfags allowed.

>tfw the youngest
>tfw 5'5 manlet
>tfw my brothers and sisters are the literal personification of chad and stacy
>tfw forced to attend parties, weddings, funerals and conferences for the rich and privileged when I want to just sit at home and play Runescape, Dark Souls and Final Fantasy and smoke weed all day
>tfw parents see me as a dishonor to the family and have written up all the legal paperwork to cut off my inheritance
>tfw don't get any multi million dollar inheritance
>tfw will have to get a real job
>tfw can't socialize and talk like a literal autist
>tfw will be laughed at all the poorfags
>>
your rich parents just see you as another possession for them to manipulate. they sound like shit people and you're probably better off for having to go against the grain rather than having everything handed to you
>>
>>27172965
So basically you're not rich and shouldnt be posting. Do I have that right?
>>
>>27172965
>parents see me as a dishonor
What are you, fucking asian or something?
>>
>>27172965
>I want to just sit at home and play Runescape, Dark Souls and Final Fantasy and smoke weed all day
there's your problem, you're a lazy parasite. of course your parents hate you.
>>
>>27172965
>>tfw parents see me as a dishonor to the family and have written up all the legal paperwork to cut off my inheritance
God damn.
>>
>>27173469
topest kekitty kek kek kek
>>
>>27173496
double topest kekitty kek kek kek
>>
>>27173524
triple topest kekitty kek kek kek
>>
>>27173541
you're a failure, no keks for you
>>
So you fucked up after being given every advantage and now you're going to have to work for something? Real life bruh
>>
>>27172965
OP do whatever you can to get an inheritance or a coupon million dollars and you will be set for life.
>>
>>27172965
Don't worry, it's not your fault. You were destined for a life of misery when you stopped growing.

You should openly acknowledge your depression to your family and still work hard on your career so they want to help you. You don't want to lose out on that inheritance.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.