[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello there, wagies and fellow NEETs. How is everything goi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: ticktockstrum.png (176 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
ticktockstrum.png
176 KB, 409x409
Hello there, wagies and fellow NEETs.

How is everything going for you today? hope things look up to everyone.

So I've been NEETing for a while now and at this moment I've been focusing on learning music from the barroque period, out of personal curiosity.

You probably know J.S. Bach. But you probably didn't know that around that time lived a composer named S.L. Weiss, who apparently could improvise fugues on the lute the way Bach did on the keyboard. Isn't that impresive?

I can't improvise fugues yet, but I want to ask you: Which one of the prelude and fugues performed by me sounds better, the one composed by Bach or the one composed by Weiss? (Keep in mind I'm still working on them and they aren't 100% clean yet)

And also, fellow NEETs, how are you using up your time of to-day? Remember to don't leave things up until to-morrow.

(Bach - Prelude & Giga from Lute Suite BWV 996)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VvY8txwr4b

(Weiss - Fantasie)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tuRgRotsql

And for you wagies, listen to them, they will bring you good mood so you can have a productive day today.
>>
>>27172568
Im not into music but it sounds very interesting fellow neet. I will look into it when i have a break from my studies.

Today ive mostly taken care of my apartment and ive greeted 2 new airbnb guests. Thats $100 in my pocket (no taxes ofc, thats for neetkeks).

Later i might go and enjoy the nice weather!
>>
>>27172593
Sounds nice anon, since when are you hosting on airbnb? Have you had a bad experience with it? What are you currently studying?

Here the weather has been kinda crappy lately. Mornings seem to be ok, but afternoons get rainy, cold and gray. Still feels kinda good because there was a small drought season recently, so any extra water is good at this point.
>>
I'm working from home today laying in bed while coding
>>
>>27172733
Nice dubs.

What do you program in? C#?
>>
I'm not really good at organizing my time and I don't have a discipline, it's pretty hard trying to improve yourself when you became a NEET at 16 and have no prior skills.
>>
I work cells in the courthouse as a sheriff.
>>
>>27172593
Almost 1.5 years. Average is 35-40 nights a month ( i have 2 rooms).

Currently studying ethics.

>Still feels kinda good because there was a small drought season recently, so any extra water is good at this point.

ye i get that!
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27172568
This is great music.
>>
>>27172568
Play us a tune, my neet-brother.
>>
currently at work listening to some Sinatra on WTJU

i need to find some new hobbies for after work as lately i just go from work computer to home computer, doing the exact same shit as before

definitely going to grow some plants on my patio again this year and try to start jogging/biking now that it's FINALLY spring

also, thanks for reminding me OP, i have to nag someone yet again about finally going to get keyboards out of storage, really would love to take lessons but i am one impatient fuck when it comes to shit like that
>>
>>27172593
>Today ive mostly taken care of my apartment and ive greeted 2 new airbnb guests. Thats $100 in my pocket (no taxes ofc, thats for neetkeks).

i really wish i did this shit when i had a 2 bedroom apartment, how is it working out so far? i could see there being a decent market for it in this college town, during graduation and shit, damnit
>>
>>27172672

this (ORIGIGINALALAL COMMENENENENT)
>>27173236
>>
I turned 29 yesterday. My dad came into my room and started yelling at me to get a job. I called him a fucking asshole and told him I hate him. Jobs don't just grow on trees you know? He threatened to hit me and I told him go ahead, that I will sue and take more of his money. He ran out like a bitch. Anyone else have shit parents?
>>
>>27173623
Its great never had a problem with it. Got a decent market bc i live in the capital so there is always city tourists
>>
>>27173593
Did you listen to the Vocaroos? How did they sound to you?

But I will comply to your request, here's another one I really like from the Barroque period as well: Espagnoleta by Gaspar Sanz. After that there's a little improv I made, not my best but I don't think it came out so badly. I did commit a mistake on the middle of Espagnoleta, my apologies.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IMmIAk2Rzx

>>27173601
>Sinatra
10/10

Start by doing one thing at a time, like getting one plant each day after work. I know what you mean, I have had a MIDI keyboard for 3-4 years now, and never learned to play. Last I tried was like 2 years ago, I could play a Gnossienne by Satie (No 5 I think).

>>27173558
Indeed it is!
>>
>>27173842
I can't wait for the day you get old you parasite
>>
>>27173938
Tick tock, might be sooner than you expect it
>>
>>27173993
Good, cause you will never be able to retire or get a girl
>>
>>27173938
>>27173993
And here come the assblasted wagies to ruin this beautiful thread.
>>
>>27174064
I'm not ass blasted. One day you are going to look in the mirror and realize you have no money in your bank, no girl will date a jobless bum, you will always eat cheap food and never experience lobster. You will he a 70 year old man still working
>>
>>27174197
No money in bank could be actually pretty good, to not have a stable job doesn't mean to not have resources. Why would I want lobster, when I can grow decent food in my garden, and I can get cheap food that is still edible but gets thrown away because people didn't got to buy it in time?
>>
File: 1457929656131.jpg (108 KB, 866x594) Image search: [Google]
1457929656131.jpg
108 KB, 866x594
>>27172568
"Oh boy, new content for those 4 Chode groups on Reddit and FB!"
>>
>>27174753
Oh poor ragie wagie
It truly is sad that you don't have the time to learn these skills
>>
>>27174753
Not really, don't have Reddit nor Facebook.
>>
>>27172568
I heard that a certain green un-employed man got a cat down from a tree after taking a break on a thesis for the evolution of waifus on Oriental animation. That person kind of sounds familiar for some reason...
>>
File: 332322.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
332322.png
103 KB, 1437x908
>>27174034
i already have a gf and am already retired thanks to your taxes ;)
>>
>>27174197
lol this has to be bait, i refuse to believe wageslaves are so brainwashed and delusional.
>>
>>27174197
pfft please stop projecting wagie my life is set I've got everything I ever wanted in my life and couldn't be happier.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 400x462
Baroque is shit tier classical music. Romantic period is where it's at.

Fight me
>>
>>27175288
and we refuse to acknowledge you as an adult, the same as your extremely disappointed and depressed parents

where did they go wrong, indeed...

fyi i was a NEET for like a year or so and hated it but if you enjoy it more power to you, just don't ever expect to be respected in any way shape or form by the rest of society

>>27175433
whatever helps you sleep with your waifu pillow at night anon, post it enough on 4chan and it might become reality
>>
>>27175493
So anon, where's your musical wonders?
The neet proved he has an interesting and intellectual hobby, what do you have?
>>
>>27175493
>just don't ever expect to be respected
lol this is why wageslaves will never be happy.
they always worry what other people think about them.
that's why NEETs are superior and happy.
and that's why ladies and gentlemen why sad envious wagies keep coming here to rage on us :D
>>
>>27175470
I remember an essay on aesthetics I read a while ago, with the perspective of the Narcissus and the duality between two opposites that will always drive the force of motion in the history of the art.

The essay applied it to the whole section of arts during given period, not just to music, and claimed that the opposite of Barroque was Classical, and in opposition appeared the Romantic view.

So, musically Romanticism could be considered a mild Barroque given the little tweaks that are given and improvised during the performance.

But yeah, romantics are great to play as well. I love playing Barrios and Mertz.
>>
>>27175493
>acknowledge you as an adult
I thought the whole point of being an adult was that you could do whatever the fuck you wanted in life and do it for yourself and not for someone else's approval?

>NEET for like a year or so and hated it
failed normies can't enjoy neetdom as they don't have any hobbies like OP does.
>>
>>27175621
Eh, I'd tend to disagree over Baroque and Classical being opposites. Personally I see many of the great Classical composers such as Mozart to be extensions of the cut and dry method of the Baroque. Whereas Romantic broke with the typical method of musical arrangement. Beethoven I'd say is much more Romantic than Baroque.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.