[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being fat turned me more into an average normie > spend life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1457931006350.jpg (9 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1457931006350.jpg
9 KB, 250x247
Being fat turned me more into an average normie
> spend life being stick thin and dressing very feminine
> unwanted attention from weird old men who wanted to know what grade I was in and if I was in the store alone (inb4 what's wrong with 30-60 old chads you cunt check your privilege)
> had an actual stalker when I was 16, had to call the police because he showed up at my school
> get chubby at 20 because I fucking like eating
> realize gradually the attention goes away, realize it's because I don't look like PTP anymore
> go to the stores, do my errands no one gives a fuck
> start playing FF, realize that they are beautiful and I want to have a body like that again
> drop a little weight, maybe 15 lbs
> getting more of that attention again, old guys looking at me like a piece of meat and shit
> have anxiety so I don't like being stared at
> just think I'll resume being chubby
Should I? Would you?
>>
tits with timestamp and I'll answer
>>
>>27172528

I was hoping you were a skeleton boy but alas.

You just have to get a bf to walk around with, I'm sorry people want to kidnap you.
>>
>>27172612
They don't anymore because I'm chubby. While I'm upset I'll never look like I came out of an JRPG anymore the relief from being invisible is wonderful if you get anxious easily.
>>
>>27172643

I would lose weight and just get bf.
>>
>>27172675
Men scare me as a whole.
>>
Lose weight and get a chip on your shoulder.
>>
>>27172754
I don't think that'll matter. If old guys are willing to hit on something 20-40 years older than them, I don't think they give a shit if she's a little rude. A lot of guys have fetishes for girls being mad/upset.
>>
>>27172703
Then you don't have many chanses at not becoming a catlady or being pumped and dumped.

Women are the first to decide who to pair with, men just have the last word on it.
>>
>>27172703
Post pics of you wearing girly clothes
>>
>>27172857
> women are gatekeepers to sex
> men are gatekeepers to relationships
You're not dating until he calls you his girlfriend, everyone knows that.
>>
>>27172528
you are looking at the entire picture from the wrong perspective
you can be a cute skin and bones person and live without being stared at. just never leave your house, after a while the pain of loneliness and repetition dull and you can just sort of exist.
>>
>>27173107
I have to work and occasionally buy necessities, though. Everything else sounds good.
>>
>>27172528
Only problem is OP a lot of guys (me included) like chubbys.
>>
>>27172528
Fat is cute , senpai
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.