[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you want a gf and friends ? I don't understand.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: depressing.jpg (17 KB, 284x288) Image search: [Google]
depressing.jpg
17 KB, 284x288
Why do you want a gf and friends ?

I don't understand.
>>
I have friends, its great.
I dont want a gf. To much hazard, have to be honest, open. I cant do it.
>>
>>27172041
FINALLY somebody else who gets it.
>>
>>27172057

>I dont want a gf. To much hazard, have to be honest, open. I cant do it.

Same
>>
I had friends once. Good ones. I used to be able to go out to a local rock, metal and punk night near my house and be guaranteed to see most of them there. I used to get invited out to go get burgers and stuff. I used to go out and play airshit with them on the weekends. They even came to my Birthdays.

Then they all started to turn SJWy and I decided to leave town.

Now I'm in a new town and I don't have as much in common with the people I know, so wouldn't really call them friends.

I'd like to have friends again so that I can do stuff I enjoy in a more enjoyable way (good things + people you like = even better).

I'm in no hurry to have a GF though. I've tried that, and they're mostly degenerates or backstabbers.
>>
I wouldn't really mind if it weren't for the fact that I'm in uni and it's pretty shit to not have any friends when it's time for group assignments, or just to sit next to during lectures.
>>
>>27172165

Become a neet
>>
>>27172057
But I have friends OP I stooped caring about wanting a GF
>>
>>27172303
Not really an option for me.
>>
>>27172165
I don't talk to people in my lectures and I find it ok. I have friends in different classes who I hang out with. There is no point just hanging out with somebody because they're studying the same thing as you. You should hang out with people who actually have the same interests, sense of humour, etc. It's kind of related to how quality > quantity. In saying that, I don't have group assignments so they're not a factor for me, though if I did then I'm sure I could cooperate with whoever was assigned to me fine.
>>
>>27172510
>There is no point just hanging out with somebody because they're studying the same thing as you.
Yeah but I never meet any people outside of school, so I can't make friends any other way.

>I'm sure I could cooperate with whoever was assigned to me fine.
I can but sometimes they don't assign someone to you, you pair up among yourselves.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.