[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /can't be bothered anymore and is loving it/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 2048x1382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 2048x1382
who /can't be bothered anymore and is loving it/ here?
>>
>>27171795
yup,nihilism is the ultimate redpill folks.
>>
Found that out when I was 15.

Life has been good to me since then.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 275x183
>be me
>crying about oneitis
>suddenly realize i don't give a shit
>life is good nigga
>>
How do I become a nihilist? What are the benefits?
>>
File: 1450574270613.jpg (207 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
1450574270613.jpg
207 KB, 500x488
>tfw want to be nihilist but too intelligent
How to lower IQ?
>>
>>27172025
> how do?
not caring
> benefits?
not caring
>>
>>27172048
Drugs, alcohol and loneliness worked for me.
>>
>>27172048
if you think youre too intelligent then youre actually incorrect. You just need to open your mind instead of feing held back
>>
Only edgy retards are nihilists. grow up
>>
It is the truest bliss of all. I came around somewhere near when I was 18. I had my first relationship, first break-up (which I took way heavier than I should reasonably have, nothing extreme though) and I was getting over all the teenage drama and other shit. It just struck me at some point and quite honestly I haven't been depressed or sad afterwards. Life's a joy now and I realize I can do pretty much anything I want and none of it matters. Plus I have never been bored since because I don't hinder myself because reasons.
>>
How exactly is the fact that everything is meaningless supposed to be motivating?
>>
>>27172091
Nihilism is the building blocks to Aburdism, the true route to fulfillment.
>>
>>27172121
If nothing matters, you can enjoy everything.
>>
when nothing matters, nothing is good, but nothing is bad either. It's a fair trade-off in my book.
>>
>>27172091
Okay mister "I believe in something" what do you believe is the meaning of life and why should we agree with you. Just to let you know, the death of the universe makes all human progress worthless, so don't give me that "contribute to society" bullshit.
>>
>>27172151
Yeah that's my favorite school of thought
>>
>>27171795

>nothing matters

Only matters in terms of scale. In terms of millions of years, yeah nothing matters. In terms of next 50 years yeah it matters.
>>
>>27172061
This is the correct method
>>
there are some things that matter tho

if you end up in prison you cant do as much anymore

or is that part of nihilism that you dont care about that either

because i can understand being a retard around people just because you have fun doing it or some shit but will you still be as happy and careless if youre locked up?
>>
>>27172286
I'm happy because I enjoy the things I'm doing, if I were suffering from cancer/prison/etc and it made my life more painful than enjoyable then I would end my life.

The fact that nothing matters means that you can escape any pain/suffering by leaving it behind in the abyss of death. I've made contingency plans to end my life if anything did go horribly south.

Nothing matters means that you aren't forced to endure pain and suffering if you don't want to. There is no long term goal or plan with your existence meaning you can drive it however you wish, most people push towards maximizing happiness/fulfillment while giving up imaginary reasons for enduring hardships or nonsensical rules.
>>
>>27172088
>says the nihilistic retard
b urself
>>
>>27172453
makes sense actually tbhqh
>>
>>27172051
Should have answered "who cares" to both desu desu senpai
>>
>>27171795
I mean you pretend your like the guy on the rI get but desu the closer I get to actually in a non meme way believing nihilism the closer I am to actually committing suicide
>>
>>27171795
nihilism is a meme philosophy. you guys are confusing it with hedonism and pessimism.
>>
>>27171862
>redpilled
i want this meme to die now
>>
>>27172121
you make your own bullshits and don't give shits about things that don't bother you
>>
>>27172453
>There is no long term goal or plan with your existence meaning you can drive it however you wish, most people push towards maximizing happiness/fulfillment while giving up imaginary reasons for enduring hardships or nonsensical rules.
the eternal truth
>>
File: 1447757931240s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1447757931240s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>27172048
vcbxcvlbkmvbkdjfngdfgrtj
>>
>>27172017
>be worried about __________
>suddenly realize I don't give a shit
>life is good

Nihilism and egoism truly are amazing
>>
>>27172194
>>27172151
Absurdism is nihilism for cucks. Just accept there's no meaning and be done with it. That "create your own meaning xD" shit is stupid and it's why Camus was retarded.
>>
>>27172217
>In terms of next 50 years yeah it matters.
To whom? Why?
It really fucking doesn't. Right now according to society's standards, my life is shit but I'm satisfied. People feel the need to find a meaning to every little thing, that's annoying as shit. Stop whining about everything and just go with the flow, it's not that hard.
>>
>thought i was a nihilist who didn't give a fuck
>gradually realised i'm actually depressed and emotionally numb and give way too many fucks

How do I stop please help
>>
>>27174048
Hedonism is just absurdism for those who make pleasure the meaning to their life. So it's still fundamentally nihilistic as long as you admit there's no "meaning", just something you choose to make meaningful to you.
>>
>>27174526
Become a nihilist

:^)
>>
>>27174526
i relate to this so much, fuck
>>
>>27172025
You become a nihilist by being logical and actually using your god damn head.

And I don't see the idea of benefits. Maybe some people can just choose to delude themselves to feel better but I can't. OP's pic is bullshit btw. Nihilism can be positive but I think it's ultimately pessimistic, it makes everything you do in life futile and if people do make what they can out of it then it's probably only logical to be hedonistic.

>>27172286
>there are some things that matter tho
Prove it.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.