[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uni/College feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: Snapchat-2373933884615509205.jpg (685 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2373933884615509205.jpg
685 KB, 1440x2392
Currently hiding in the back hallways at lunch because i have no friends

What about you guys
>>
>>27171790
Bored to shit at my internship
Procrastination is in my blood
>>
I'm just gonna go to one class and then go home. I'm super tired
>>
>>27171790
you should go to the toilets so you can look at dicks
>>
I'm gonna stop going to lectures. They're all just a guy talking and showing some powerpoint slides that can be found online anyway. What's the point? How do people not find it more effective to just study the same material from a book?
>>
>>27171790
Have an essay due next week and I've barely started, I keep putting it back because it's the most depressing thing to work on
>>
>>27171790
I do the same thing.
Get yourself a few beers and something to read and it'll be quite comfy.
>>
>>27171859
Depends on what you're studying. If it's math/science it's better to just go so that you actually know how to work the problems.
>>
>>27171790
My uni is shitty, it's small and there's nowhere to be alone, so I end up staying home.
>>
>>27171878
It's medicine. No problems to solve or anything, the lecturer hardly writes at the board, just powerpoint and talking.
>>
>>27171790
Are those leather shoes? Wtf
>>
being mad at you guys for no reasons hahaha fucking kill me now
>>
>>27171790
Second year here

Ready to unironically kms, school is torture. Made no friends here, and just wanna sleep for like 7 months
>>
My research class is supposed to meet in the Special Collections archives today in 3 minutes...I'm the only one here
>>
>>27172031
time to go home anon
>>
There's a staircase that I sit under when I'm waiting for my gf to finish classes and anime club

I'll sometimes bring things to do like my laptop or something so that I don't get bored or anything. Feels lonely desu, I'm really dependent on her because of social anxiety, but it feels really comfy
>>
>>27172031
Even the instructor isn't here
>>
>>27172076
They probably cancelled it and no one bothered to tell you anything.
>>
>has no friends
>snapchat
????
>>
File: 1451141560851.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1451141560851.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>27171790
>tfw fell for the law meme
>field is over saturated with grads
>penultimate year & ive scraped by on passes and a few credits
>no friends or connections
>literally no work experience

Wake me up
>>
>tfw going to make an attempt to talk to a shy short haired and possibly lesbo qt before my hostory class today
>tfw she'll probably ignore me or reply with one word answers
>tfw going to bomb an accounting test thursday because I am retarted and cant into basic accounting
>>
Why don't you guys just hide in your dorm rooms?
>>
>>27171790
Where I live, we have both college and uni, and I'm about to finish college. I eat alone with my cellpgone. I have like 2 real friends in the entire campus, and no girlfriend. There's this girl in a class that I'm getting to know better, but we might actually be related, so it's best if I give up. Guess I'll try again in uni...
>>
>>27172623
>Where I live, we have both college and uni

Doesn't every university have colleges?
>>
>>27171790
I like your shoes OP :)
>>
>>27172648
Nah, not in Quebec. High school is only five years, and college is atleast two after that. Only then we can go to uni.
>>
Wish there were more women in STEM. Wish women were nicer to me. I'm hopefully getting a car soon, just having a car usually can make at least like one woman every other month fuck you. If not I could at least go see a prostitute.
>>
>>27172562
That's what I did last year
>>
File: Unbenannt28.png (442 KB, 673x727) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt28.png
442 KB, 673x727
>not dropping out
degrees are worthless these days. Waste of your youth.
>>
My class schedule is too condensed to give me time for a part time job so I'm gonna get to my next lab an hour early so I can walk around campus for an hour and bum cigarettes off of all of the students who live off loans and have NEETbux to spend.
>>
>>27173116
What would you suggest otherwise senpai?
>>
File: Unbenannt29.png (298 KB, 577x577) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt29.png
298 KB, 577x577
>>27173442
enjoy your free time. Learn something useful, not the doctrines of an SJW den.
>>
>>27173486

You can't suggest not going to university because it's a meme then just say do what you want.

baka
>>
>>27172784
same but I'm Ontarian. I'm only one year in and already considering transferring from college to uni though since I doubt this college diplona will be of any use
>>
Already failed one course and on the verge of failing everything this semester. I just hate my program so much. I really think I need to drop out but I'm scared
>>
>>27172394
Same here pal, constitutional law is a meme and I barely passed criminal law. At least public international is somewhat interesting.
>>
>>27171790

8000 word dissertation to write for final year, about 6-7 days to write it.

Done some of the research that I'm going to use, since its library based project; do I stand a chance at completing it?
>>
>>27173745
If you start now and do nothing but write the essay, then you should be fine.
>>
>>27173745
I manage 1000 words a day

i think you can do it
>>
math major, so lonely it hurts. don't know a single person on campus other than professors.
>>
>>27172394
There is no law meme, having a JD is very useful not in only criminal defense.
>>
File: Snapchat-3481721541092075318.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3481721541092075318.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2392
>>27172654
Thanks anon

Time to catch the bus to not make eye contact with qt's on my way home
>>
>>27171790
>those shoes
No wonder you have no friends
>>
>>27171790
Go home loner
>>
>>27171790
What are you studying OP?

>>27171888
>the lecturer hardly writes at the board, just powerpoint and talking.

Staying awake during classes like this is impossible, especially if you did not have enough sleep.
>>
>>27171790
are you seriously wearing a suit and leather shoes to uni?
>>
>>27176441
If he's a business student that's pretty normal.

Pol sci majors wear them a lot too, at least at my uni.
>>
File: 1368659231658.jpg (53 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1368659231658.jpg
53 KB, 500x333
>>27176467
Is this some sort of american thing?
>>
>live by myself on the opposite coast from where my family is
>super bitter about some of my classmates who still live at home, get food cooked for them, get their rooms cleaned by someone else, get an automatic support system that's always there for them, etc etc
>>
File: costofliving1938.jpg (111 KB, 598x811) Image search: [Google]
costofliving1938.jpg
111 KB, 598x811
seriously don't go to college

the government hyperinflated the price by pumping loans into the system. it's just not worth what it costs.

get a job or hell doing nothing is better than going in debt.
>>
File: MpaoNym[1].jpg (15 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
MpaoNym[1].jpg
15 KB, 330x357
>>27176585
>tfw uni is free

I'll even get paid to go. 'Bout $1500 a month and a book stipend
>>
>>27171790
>wearing those shoes
>uni
I hope you are a professor there. Unlikely but those shoes make you look like a dumbass. What kind of student wear formal wear in college?
>>
>>27171790
Go to the anime club and meet other ribbits.
>>
>>27173442
Learn a trade. Something practical. And find a job in that field. Guaranteed you make at least $60k annually a year after you finish school. Unlike the Jewniversities, which will saddle you with $100k of debt and leave you living with your parents as a NEET after graduation.
>>
File: thebestsystemthereis.jpg (124 KB, 479x640) Image search: [Google]
thebestsystemthereis.jpg
124 KB, 479x640
>>27176640
where do you live? under what circumstances do you get paid to go to school?
>>
>>27176509
It is. I know my roomate who's doing accounting had to purchase a suit so he could attend his school's meetings. They have a dress code I guess to get them used to how they are going to be dressing for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>27171790
im on break for the week so this is actually pretty nice. no having to act like im not out of place for this week
>>
>>27174460
FELLOW BONG ALERT

DORSET HERE M8
>>
>>27176716
I went to a vidya club and everyone was an autist
>>
I really hate the feeling of not understanding something, so if I didn't understand something at a lecture, I don't look at my notes and try to understand it later, just procrastinate. This means that last semester I bombed on my exams, and since this semester's material builds on the things we've learned last semester, I don't even try to understand what the lecturer is talking about, just mindlessly copy the shit they write on the board while daydreaming, and obviously end up with useless notes and no understanding of the material. I thought of learning shit from books, but I don't think I could do that in time desu.
I hate living with my parents, but I was dumb enough to start uni, and idk what the fuck to do now. I'd probably be happier being a wagecuck renting a small apartment or something.
I also hate all the bullshit about money. I mean a house costs at least as much as you can earn in 5 years, so later down the line I'll probably have to get a loan and then worry whether I have the money to pay the cheques on time and shit. You know what I'm talking about. I don't fucking want to live like that.
I'm honestly not bad looking, but I've never had a gf because of my autistic personality. I just want to find a girl that I have something in common with (and who is good looking obviously), and who loves me, but obviously noone would love me since I lack a personality, all I think about everyday is how much I hate myself, and spend most of my freetime on the internet. Also in high school at least you knew something about a given girl, but in uni everyone is pretty much a stranger, and you can't just ask them whether they are whores or if they have ever cheated on someone. Like they cute girl see in the hallway may fuck a different guy from tinder every day, and you'd never know it. Or if you spend too much time getting to know them, they may one day, after two months of talking announce to you that "btw, I met this really cute guy last week, and he is my bf now".
>>
>>27176981
>I really hate the feeling of not understanding something, so if I didn't understand something at a lecture, I don't look at my notes and try to understand it later, just procrastinate
Its called fear of failure and its very common. Seek help
>>
>>27176509
No, it's a fag thing
>>
>>27176716
I advise against anime clubs unless your a turbo weeb, and even then make sure your a true turbo weeb. If not your going to surrounded by a bunch of turbo weebs with their waifu/husbando pillows
>>
How do I drop out of college when my parents are paying for this shit?

>Be me, 19
>Parents are normies, set me up with a college without asking me, began paying for it and I got stuck with it.
>Took one semester, failed a class.
>Now taking another semester, failing two more classes (Film as History and SJW Sociology)
>Just want to drop out and work a shitty job until I kill myself, I don't want to do anything with the major I'm going into (communication arts) and I don't want to waste 3 more years for nothing.

How do I escape this fucking trap I got stuck in?
>>
>>27176441
Required anon.
>>
>>27177089
>Seek help
Like counselling? I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work, since they'd tell me all these things I should change, but I wouldn't because I'm too lazy (speaking from experience here).
I'll do a google search though.
>>
guys what job can i get with an anthropology degree
>>
>>27172784
its always interesting to leran about the rest of the country
>>
>>27177150
man up and drop your ass out, no matter what your mommy and poppy say.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.