[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 23 >be manlet >be around 105-110lbs >get told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1417692275558.jpg (26 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1417692275558.jpg
26 KB, 400x343
>be 23
>be manlet
>be around 105-110lbs
>get told i need to get job or get kicked out
>dad gets me a job at with one his friends who is a truck driver delivery guy who needs a 2nd guy for lifting
>delivering new furniture from warehouse
>dads friend picks me up in his truck
>looks at me and is visibly annoyed
>"didn't know you were such a tiny guy, hope you're strong enough to help me lift"
>just say "sure" assuming it can't be that bad
>goto first job
>need to take table out of truck
>literally not strong enough to hold it
>guy gets visibly upset but doesn't' say anything and we try again several times but keep failing because Im just not strong enough
>guy asks woman if there's anyone else at home that could help
>she says her son can help and only lives a few minutes away
>she calls her son
>her son turns up and is a jacked up muscular veiny bodybuilder looking dude who looks about 25 years old or so.
>he lifts it up like its nothing and the job is done in a few seconds
>the guy I'm supposed to be working LITERALLY gives the woman's son my cut of the delivery payment (he gets paid $100 per delivery and was gona give me 50%)
>the guy drives me home after the job and apologizes and says it's not going to work
>dad is now pissed off at me and thinks i deliberately fucked up to avoid working
>tfw i actually was trying
>tfw so useless I cant even do a no-skill job.

why did i even try, i should have known this would happen, too stupid for working job with mind, too weak to work job working with body. what the hell can i even do?
>>
Kill yourself. No one wants you here you waste of air.
>>
>>27171428
train you fucking mongoloid
better start today or be a piece of shit for your entire life
>>
>>27171428
Have you tried to better yourself from this experience instead of complaining the internet?

What are you expecting? sympathy? your not going to get bro, find a job that suits you instead of complaining and wanting others to feel sorry for how bad you are at life.
>>
>>27171428

how tall are you, OP? at 105 lbs you must be dwarfish tb h
>>
>manager trying to find me more shifts as a security guard
>says he's found a place for me to work
>calls me again a minute later saying the owner of the establishment wants someone bigger
>I'm 6 feet

fuck
>>
>>27171496
wow thanks anon, thats so helpful!

>>27171532

5'9'

the guy bodybuilder looking dude that turned up was shorter than me though, like 5'7 at best, his legs were like tree trucks with a tear drop on them and his chest/shoulders were popping and his arms had all veins n shit all over them. looked disgusting.
>>
>>27171561
>his legs were like tree trucks with a tear drop on them a

uh i meant tree trunks.
>>
>>27171532
>less than 50kg

you weigh nearly 20kg less than the average female weight

>>27171561
>5'9
>less than 50kg

seek help OP

visit /fit/
>>
>>27171561
>5'9'

youre horribly underweight, i calculated your BMI and its 15.8.
Everything below 18.5 is skeleton mode
>>
>>27171561
>be 5'7
>weigh 65 kg
>consider myself skinny

op, are you a legitimate skeleton?
>>
>>27171561
>5'9"
>110lbs
Goddamn. You're seriously underweight and probably malnourished. Aren't your parents feeding you?
>>
>>27171526
this. why are you coming to fucking reddit of all places and expecting us to give you sympathy bro. just go out and find a job that you can be yourself in.
>>
>>27171622
>Goddamn. You're seriously underweight and probably malnourished. Aren't your parents feeding you?

I eat until im full. I get full easily...? Ive never tried to be this weight/size. It's just how i've been all my life, ive always had a small appetite.
>>
>>27171428
Don't worry anon, even at 5'9" and 110lbs, you can probably lift more than me, a 6'2" 160lbs guy. I have literally never met a person physically weaker than me who was not actually a child.
>>
>>27171644
you are under-eating

count your calories

to get bigger you have to eat big

to get big without getting fat you have to exercise and sleep well

you are a manlet but at least you can be an angry strong manlet
>>
>>27171644
You're going to need to eat more, even if you're full. Try high density Calorie food.
>>
Why don't you just cry about it
>>
>>27171657
>you are under-eating

How the hell am I under-eating? I eat until my body tells me I am no longer hungry.
>>
>>27171644
>eat big
>sleep well
>go to the gym
>be a sick cunt not a sad cunt
>>
>>27171672
I dont want to lift.
>>
>>27171670
chances are you lead a sedentary as fuck lifestyle with no regular physical exertion whatsoever so your energy expenditure will be low.

Everyone as a rule is also retarded when it comes to knowing what/how much they should eat, until they use continued discipline for a long period of time in accurately and faithfully monitoring their calorie intake.
>>
>>27171644
So people are just naturally smaller. And if you start eating more you could wind up skinny but with a fat gut and that would make you look ridiculous.

Maybe the best thing you can do is just start dressing like a girl and become a trap housepet.
>>
>>27171700
>I dont want to lift

>I don't want to succeed
>>
OP you need to lift the weight of these feels repeatedly and in the form of some kind of schedule with an accompanying eating plan.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.