[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12
File: 1457748340871.png (49 KB, 332x322) Image search: [Google]
1457748340871.png
49 KB, 332x322
>Is there any creature on earth as unfortunate as an ugly woman?
>>
An ugly male

/thread
>>
>>27171102

PM me?
>>
>>27171102
yeah it's called an ugly man, bonus points if its an ugly poor white male because then no one likes him. He doesn't have his own country, he lives around minorities who hate them and also women. Men also have higher sex drives, so imagine how much pain an ugly male bears. Ugly women can be seen beautiful by men. now go back to tumblr

Ugly poor white males are the lowest creature on this planet, the creature who suffers the most and lives in misery everyday of his life.
>>
>>27171169
it doesnt matter about your beauty, you are right about the first part but you forgot you have a warm hole then men crave almost 24/7. Ugly women always have boyfriends, even the fat ugly ones at my work had boyfriends and here I am alone and a virgin who doesn't even know what a kiss feels like or to be loved by a woman. I've never seen boobs in real life really, etc.
>>
>tfw made a playlist with cute love songs but have no one to give it to
>tfw full of love but nobody to give it to because i'm too damaged
>>
>>27171174

/thread

bl0x
>>
>>27171102
Yes. There is meeeeee.
>>
I'm looking for an ugly, cuckquean girlfriend. You need to be okay with the fact that I will fuck women more attractive than you to satisfy my sexual needs. I will love you exclusively and be there for you emotionally, and I'll have sex with you occasionally (maybe even get you in on a three way.)
>>
>tfw you're black and guys automatically assume you have an attitude and you're mean
Being a submissive quiet black girl stinks, nobody ever wants to get to know you.
>>
>>27171174
>he lives around minorities who hate them and also women.
Not everywhere is Germany/America/Sweden
>>
>>27171242
maybe it's your body

are you fat or tall ?
>>
>>27171247
*Forgot England.
>>
An ugly woman who is fat and has a dark skin color is the most unfortunate type
>>
>>27171169
> Men are actually useful and fulfill other purposes than beauty
After full industrialization few men do. And the worst part is it's natural for us to want to be useful. You don't care about the tribe or contributing
>>
>>27171174
aren't women known to have higher sex drives as compared to men? most of the research I've read so far have led to believe that.
>>
A non-rich male of any attractiveness.
>>
>>27171260
Basically every White country not in Eastern Europe
>>
>>27171262
Maybe but being fat is entirely their fault, if they're adult and not disabled. It's not the same as being ugly or short/too tall, there's something they can do to change that. Thus they aren't the most unfortunate.
>>
>crush is hitting on your friend, she likes it
>don't know what to do
I want them both. Sisters before misters? But I really like him a lot. Should I just tell her so we can talk about it or would she have a problem with that. If she wants to date him then maybe she doesn't want me around him later.

This is so hard.
>>
File: image.png (249 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
249 KB, 2000x2000
>>27171299

/antifa/ here. Maybe you should stop being bitter that Ahmed is taking your gf and just accept the beautiful diversity for what it is and the female empowerment that allows interracial marriages to happen.

It's funny how lanky loser nazis always complain about not being able to get laid. Maybe the problem is them.

You should be more accepting of others and take pride in the fact that Europe is providing for the millions of poor helpless children from Syria, and cease your repugnant bigotry.
>>
>>27171370
4chan needs more people like you.
fuck /pol/.
>>
>>27171282
Suuuuuuuuure
Even the girls with 10/10 chad super handsome and ripped don't want to have sex everyday.
If 7/10 girl lets her super healthy bf fuck her 2-3 times a day I am sure he will be down.
I jerk off like 2 to 3 times a day sometimes.
Please find a woman who does that.
>>
>>27171282
nope it's scientifically known that men have about 2.5x higher sex drives than women.
>>
File: Picture 052.jpg (32 KB, 366x440) Image search: [Google]
Picture 052.jpg
32 KB, 366x440
>>27171131
Ugly men can at the absolute least be just as strong and athletic as an attractive man. An ugly woman can never be as strong as a man, and can never be as attractive as a good looking woman. They are the failures of the human race.
>>
>>27171102
Yes, an ugly man. A diseased ugly man(let), because no one gives the slightest fuck about him, everyone wants him to give away his productivity, efforts, time and money for free and just die without anything in return. He's super disposable slave tier.

An ugly woman gets loved, is treated an an innately valuable being like all other women, will reproduce. Her only difficulty is not having a 14/10 Chad's dick burried on her at all times because he just uses her as an onahole every now and then, and having only 50 beta orbiters and not 150 like Stacey.

An ugly male has to struggle and usually fails to find a reason to not just kill himself. His options are usually hardcore escapism and suicide. After watching every ugly girl in his league and below out there getting bfs 3 or 5 points above him, he usually opts for suicide.

Idiots like you should be forced to transition to gain some self awareness before blowing your brains out successfully thanks to the testosterone now flowing in your body instead of swallowing some painkillers to get attention like a succubus.
>>
>>27171429
big muscles in the 21st century give you nothing. And if you have an ugly face it just makes you look more pathetic, and you as a woman know that. Being an ugly guy with big muscles is the same as wearing a big sign saying I'm an insecure loser which turns off women. BTW, you're trying too hard you know deep down how hard the lives of ugly white males are and you are trying to downplay their suffering. This is why we don't like you "fembots." You probably maybe ugly but have never gone withotu a boyfriend longer than 6 months after the age of 16.
>>
>>27171102
Hi, Catelyn. Ned is dead, go to your kids.
>>
>>27171370
>antifa
Fuck off you're pretty much worse than the extreme right. You actually become violent and break into their homes and stuff. You also block legal protests. How is that OK? The worst you see the right do is shout slurs. You're the ones that break shit. You have less respect for democracy than they do. Not to mention you make yourself look like hooligans all the time. Have some pride and don't wear masks. They're not doing it 99% of the time so why should you? You're just antifacist they're not directly opposed to you as a group.

If I had a choice to get rid of one of the two I'd choose you. But it's close. Reason being that you encourage an attitude that contradicts what you claim you're fighting for. That is far more destructive than democratic opinion because some may see it as a correct way to deal with things. On the other hand you just disagree or agree with right wing extremism. They keep the Democratic attitude.
>>27171395
Hopefully samefag.
>>
>>27171445
I think you are underestimating the value of a toned physique. There are alot of women who would be up for a cheap fuck with a fit ugly guy if he wore a bag over his head.
>>
I got it.
Ugly fat short man.
>>
>>27171491
no you are wrong. women can easily get some chad on tinder, they never have to fuck an ugly guy. you dont know the life of a woman.
>>
>>27171203
Iktf...oregano
>>
>>27171511
better than an ugly fat short woman
>>
Being a short man is like being a fat woman who 100% will never be able to lose the weight, also no chubby chasers.
>>
>>27171627
But being a short woman is far worse than being a short man. Everyone treats you like a little kid
>>
Why are you guys just equating it to just partners and sex for men? People don't expect anything out of women unlike men, so men are often pushed to succeed. They can be athletic, they can run businesses, they can be intelligent, they can be creative, or at least even in a manual labor job they can garner the respect from his peers. With the women that aren't pushed anywhere what do they have outside of their looks and womb if they were never pressured to develop else where? Nothing.

>>27171276
>it's natural for us to want to be useful.
Not only that but we have a natural drive. This isn't to discount other women that have accomplished things that weren't based on their looks and womb, but men aren't built for just existing but give reason for existence.
>>
>>27171627
Uhh... I think it's a lot worse...

Fatties catch A LOT of dick. My first and only GF was a landwhale slut and she'd already fucked like 50 guys. She was crude and blunt about everything and I don't really see why she'd lie about it... I think she just got a ton of dick.
>>
>>27171102

An ugly trap

/thread
>>
>>27171647
Women are grown kids.
>>
File: 1457572706810.jpg (58 KB, 366x290) Image search: [Google]
1457572706810.jpg
58 KB, 366x290
>make a thread for fembots to connect with robots so we can be happy in conversation together
>fembots make a thread to compkain about how hard they have it instead literally minutes later

welp...
>>
ugly men

ugly girls still have their pick of ugly men, they might not attract fucking chad/10 but they can pull ugly/below average looking guys, a fucking downie girl pulls a average guy.

I would post the picture but I can't find it or care enough to post it.

The end result being, short of being tragically ugly from some third degree burns turning you into a leather chair, and even then you might find a guy who has a burn fetish, there are still ugly guys who would fuck you.
>>
>>27171814
Why is Alita doing that?
>>
>>27171647
>Everyone treats you like a little kid
A kid who they fuck.

Isn't that what women want anyway? Perpetual youth, devoid of any responsibility?

A manlet is stripped of his sexuality. Being seen a kid destroys his very relationship with the opposite sex. You pretty much have to either try ten times harder than everyone (with high chances of failure), or die alone. You cannot tell me being a short female is anywhere near that pain. There are guys that literally seek out short girls for fuck's sake.
>>
post it every day until you dumb roastie whores will learn
>>
>>27171647
Yes because short men are not treated like kids right? Holy shit. Women are truly incapable of thinking outside of MEMEME
>>
>>27171174
Because people love poor minorities
>>
File: orc.jpg (93 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
orc.jpg
93 KB, 400x399
>>27171647
>But being a short woman is far worse than being a short man.

this is the least true thing that has ever been written
>>
>>27171855
Yet I've heard women saying such things before. They are that oblivious.
>>
File: 1382482564872.gif (220 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1382482564872.gif
220 KB, 480x270
>>tfw you cum so hard you squirt all over your sheets
Feels great, senpai.
>>
>>27171881
Women cant be robots. They just want to be special snowflakes. Womens definition of robotdom is not having a bf that is at least 7/10 or consciously trying to be shut in inside 4 walls never leaving or opening window, answering calls or using social media.

Or they are just depressed while still being near normal because of chemical imbalance which is curable if they visit a psychiatrist.
>>
>>27171904
>curable if they visit a psychiatrist.
lol you can't cure mental illness.
>>
>>27171918
No but you can eat pills and/or can cope with it better in therapy.

Also you should probably fuck off back to your social media side newfag.
>>
>>27171931
Coping is not the same as curing and coping often fails.
>>
>>27171102
Are we talking conventional ugly, or people with an ugly heart?
>>
>>27171131
/thread
>>27171835
and this
>>
>>27171939
Then fuck off to tumblr or kill yourself.
>>
File: kek.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kek.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>27171370
>/antifa/ here

Just for you.
>>
File: Picture_4.png (67 KB, 249x196) Image search: [Google]
Picture_4.png
67 KB, 249x196
>>27171903
>tfw you've never been able to cum
>>
>>27171102
Me. I'm that one of a kind person that misfortune showers itself onto to save the world from self destructing.

As long as I live, I wont ever feel the warmth of a significant other or my heart beating.

You are all welcome your lives aren't even shittier than they already are, thanks to me, and my place in this universe.
>>
File: 1438280719173.jpg (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1438280719173.jpg
54 KB, 625x626
Nice bait

A woman can't be a fembot. Any girl no matter how ugly can get laid and a boyfriend. A guy cannot. try lowering your standards to human and male. If I lowered mine to human and female I still wouldn't get anything

which is all that I require at this point
>>
>>27172938

and a guy can just go to a prostitute

oh wait is that not what you really want? would that just make you feel worse? :^^^^^^^)
>>
>r9k always mad at tumblr playing "victim olympics"
>spend this entire thread debating who has it worse

You faggots are so hopeless
>>
>>27171903
Why aren't you squirting on my face right now?
>>
>>27172938
BUMP Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>27171647

Women are supposed to be short. Being shorter than a man is a sign of femininity. Taller women have it slightly hard, although nowhere near as hard as short men have it.
>>
File: 1452969461543.jpg (117 KB, 780x878) Image search: [Google]
1452969461543.jpg
117 KB, 780x878
>>27173168
Implying a girl can't just go to a prostitute either. Not a valid argument
>>
>>27171242
Can confirm
Blackbot that actively avoids all black women
Fuck you and your entire sisterhood
>>
>>27171242
>Being a submissive quiet black girl stinks
kek

Would gf, though.
>>
>>27171903
>tfw squirt fluid makes my dick chafe
>that one time I yanked my cock out at just the right time to watch it spray in a large arch across the room

Worth it. Too bad I can't make it happen with my mouth
>>
>>27171102
an ugly tranny
i dont think this is original
>>
Be a 5-6 and don't be fat and you're fine looks wise to me. I mostly care about personality and just want someone to cuddle and hang out with. Also, considering my intense social anxiety and depression that'd have to be the same way or close...

Are my standards too high guys?
>>
>>27171405
I-I am a girl who w-wants to have sex 2-3 times a day ;_;
But I am fat and I don't like shaving my vag, so pretty much nobody wants to do that with me. At least my finger still loves me.
>>
>>27174272
Believe me I would, 2-3 times a day sounds about right.
>>
>>27174272
>I-I am a girl who w-wants to have sex 2-3 times a day ;_;
>But I am fat and I don't like shaving my vag
Sounds pretty good, location?
>>
>>27174336
An Eastern European shitty country
Will only specify if you are close enough
>>
>>27174272
>puts zero effort into her body
>STILL gets propositions for sex
women cant be robbit
>>
>>27174359
Eh, Northern Europe here. Doesn't cost much to fly to some of those places though.
>>
>>27174413
>offering to fly to pick up a fatty
oh wow
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.