[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I get a fembot to bee my friend? all of my timespent on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1457375473567.jpg (92 KB, 814x741) Image search: [Google]
1457375473567.jpg
92 KB, 814x741
how do I get a fembot to bee my friend? all of my timespent on r9k has yielded 0 matches
>>
>>27171091

If you really, really want girls on 4chan r9k isn't going to work

Try soc
>>
>>27171091

Fembots are mentally ill egomaniacs and massive whores

Why would you want that as a friend
>>
File: 1455486881740.jpg (25 KB, 300x386) Image search: [Google]
1455486881740.jpg
25 KB, 300x386
>>27171104
>tried soc
>they never respond past a day
>almost always say they like anime but never like to talk about it
>ask what boards a post, always dissapear if I say r9k, likewise they always dissapear if I say v x or a
>>
>>27171143

That only works for Chads
>>
>>27171143
LMAOOOOO XD ORIgINAL COMMENT FAMPIRE deh cake is a lieeeeeee

go back to shitposting in my omegle didi date thread you buttsniffer
>>
>>27171159
I'm male and I'm not sure what there is to talk about. Like what could you say about Anime. It's fairly straight forward. At best you can do recommendations. Maybe watch together and comment in the moment.

I don't see how we could make that work. Myanimelist.net has some reviewers that are good. They're not really talking about the Anime in any useful way though. They're talking about the characters on a more distanced level. It's not like breaking bad or some other show where you can speculate on what's gonna happen usually because they don't give you that much open ended stuff. Breaking bad has at least 3 different stories going on at any given time and they can collide. It's interesting.
>>
>>27171143
I'm pretty much always genuine on /r9k/ doesn't help me meet girls. Or even guys for that matter. The only guy I've met (online) spontaneously (not in steam gayfriends threads) here was when I was pretending to be more interesting, he wanted to chat. I couldn't go through with it and told him I lied and he forgave me and said he'd still like to talk. Stopped after 1 day. I'm boring I guess.

Is it perhaps that 4chan is too interesting for most of you? We all frequent for some reason. I do it out of habit. Break it for months at a time but I come back eventually.
>>
>>27171375
>meming bad

meh

there's plenty to talk about with animu desu. not every one is some seasonal waifu moe crap. if there's nothing to talk about with them /a/ wouldnt even exist...they just arent into it like they claim to be and it would be nice to watch at the same time and talk on the phone or something.
>>
Girls who like anime are just fujoshit or watch ecchi harem and have 20 orbiters at the same time.
Can confirm because I, am a fujoshit.
>>
>>27171427
>I,

do fujoshiggiys watch shotabait much? i just started youkai watch
>>
>>27171441
I used to watch shotabait, not so much anymore because the hot shit atm is sports anime. Actually made me play sports I can't believe this.

I know the youkai watch dance but is the anime enjoyable? I think the youkai look cute but maybe it's super boring because well its for little kids.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-14-04-03-51.png (930 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-14-04-03-51.png
930 KB, 1280x720
>>27171460
it's better than it looks desu. it's alot more adult themed than it seems at a glance because japan reasons. never underestimate the nips
>>
Fembot looking for a /mu/ /pol/ friend pls respond.
>>
>>27171498

Does otherchan /pol/ count?

Also browse /mu/ a little
>>
>>27171091

Why would you want to be friends with anyone here?
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-03-15 10.16.00.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-03-15 10.16.00.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27171416
> if there's nothing to talk about with them /a/ wouldnt even exist

lol. This is /a/ right now. It's mostly waifu/hentai threads
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.