[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/unJUST/yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: before.jpg (50 KB, 648x365) Image search: [Google]
before.jpg
50 KB, 648x365
2016 is the year lads.
The year we will improve ourselves in any aspect of our existance. Or even JUST in one. Let's fuck life's shit up.
Personally i have
- stopped smoking 2 packs of cigarettes every day, reduced to 1/half a pack. Planning to stop completely in 6 months.
- stopped eating junk food, pizza or other shit only 1 day every week. started to buy vegies and fruits
- started going to a shrink to deal with social anxiety. maybe it will not workout, but it's worth a try (also it's not an expensive one)
- planned to fix my sight, even if not completely (amblyopia) with some exercises
- planned to throw glasses fixing my shitty eyes with laser
- booked a medical examination with a trichologist. i'm going to buy a good shampoo and stop balding. i want to thick my hair with finesteride and for my receding hairline i will try PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- i'm already signed to gym, but im going often and i created a motivational music playlist to lift harder than ever
- i started brushing my teeth everytime i eat and before going to sleep, i will also go to a dentist to clean them and to fix what's wrong with it

Also i'm saving (no more vidya, junk food and two fucking packs of cigs everyday) to afford this shit.
My purpose is just to improve. I don't care about roasties or becoming a chad. My life sucks and i don't have anything to lose. I'm feeling better just doing these things/having a goal.
Also fuck females, i don't care about them. I would like to have a friend, just that. I will try to get one.

So..are you ready for unJUST yourself, robot?
>>
Yeah here's the list of all the shit l have to do this year
>get a job
>live on my own
>get /fit/ter than last year
>create a fully sentient tulpa
l do what l want desu
I don't have major problems other than being a loser
>>
File: fear and loathing gondola.jpg (54 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
fear and loathing gondola.jpg
54 KB, 604x453
>Go for nightwalks
>Buy guns and start shooting them so i have a hobby
>learn to cook
>get my drivers license
>stop drinking soda
>eat fruits and veggies more
>Go to bars with my only friend, just to get the feel of socializing, but disregard roasties (not that any look at me anyways)

I can feel my life starting to open up a little, by this time next year I will be able to climb out of robotdom
>>
>>27170958
That's a nice start.
>getting a job
it's hard. you need skills/good self esteem/decent appearence for a lot of jobs. hitting the gym --- >get /fit/ter than last year will help a lot.
then with a job you will have more chances to -- >live on your own and >doing what you want

tulpas are cool, but maybe a good friend could be even better.

i don't think these things will make you a loser
>>
Eating fruits and veggies is a good one. and no more soda.
>>
>>27170983
>Go for nightwalks
nice, it's a good way to relax

>Buy guns and start shooting them so i have a hobby
search on the interwebz places where you can shoot, rent a gun and start making practice. ask for advices there, then after a while buy the gun you like the most (and that you can afford)

>learn to cook
youtube is full of nice cooking videos, they show you how to make a recipe in the smallest particulars.

>get my drivers license
that's very nice

>stop drinking soda
homemade juices are tasty and healthy. also you can make your own cold tea/beverage to change a bit

>Go to bars with my only friend, just to get the feel of socializing, but disregard roasties (not that any look at me anyways)
that's the right spirit. have fun with your friend, enjoy moments with him and try different things together (inb4 brojobs).
>>
>>27170911
>stopped smoking 2 packs of cigarettes every day, reduced to 1/half a pack.
although I'm liking the positivity in this thread, I'm afraid your lungs are pretty much permenantly fucked dude, even without a nicotine reliance.
>>
I need to find a job that'll pay me well enough to let me move the fuck out.

I'm giving serious thought to school. Electrician, culinary. However, I want a program or certification or something that won't take forever. A year or two at most, not five or more.
>>
>take the fucking driving exam for my license
It stresses me the fuck out but I guess I should JUST go for it. Worst case scenario, I fail and have to wait another month to try again.
>study and work harder at uni
Got fucked over in the midterms so I gotta catch up.
>get better clothes and fix my appearances
>>
>learned to touch type
>started eating much better
>started riding a bicycle quite often
>replaced about half of my coffee intake with various types of tea
>cut cold beverages to water and the occasional beer
>started washing my face after every meal
>started brushing my teeth twice a day
>read a few fiction books
>read a few self help-y books
>cut down my anime watching to times when it isn't impacting other parts of my life
>keeping up with yard work a lot better
>done a bit of meditation

It's a nice start, but I need to start doing things that actually involve interacting with other people instead of finding any possible way to do it alone.
>>
>>27171096
probably. but keep smoking will not help me in any way. so again, i don't have anything to lose. also i will save money

>>27171130
nowadays it's good to learn how to do these things. we're a generation full of dj's, public relation chads/stacies and programmers. someone needs to make pizza/change lightbulbs.

>>27171138
before going to buy something, search pics on the internet of a specific style (actors, singers, whatever you like) and try to create your own combo's. If you don't have any taste (like me) but you want to look good, just copy someone you like.
>>
Anyway, i hate how /adv/ turned.
People just post in threads involving sentimental subjects (how to get a gf, social anxiety, how i stop being a loser, i want to fuck ecc.).
ROASTIES ARE NOT EVERYTHING. Goddamn guys, let's help each other in a good way. Fuck gfs.
>>
After a fairly crushing rejection, I believe it's time to get serious about my weight.
>>
>>27170911
damn this is really inspirational stuff man, almost everything that you've started doing is stuff that i've been putting off for years. you give me hope anon, i'm gonna try to unJUST my life now.
>>
>>27171236
fucking this, 95% of the threads there are about women or relationship problems, i was drunk browsing the board one day and became even more depressed
>>
>>27171844
Remember to take small manageable steps and don't forget to feel good about your progress
>>
>>27170911
>finally trying hard to quit drinking after a year of drinking a bottle and a half of wine/8+ shots of vodka every night/day. been clean for three days. not much, but i'm really trying.
>trying to eat more than a golfball sized amount of food (if that) every day
>trying to get my nausea in check and stop throwing up every time i feel anxious and every morning
>getting on ADHD meds for the first time in my life
>staying on top of my depression medication
>getting a car
>taking a break from pot for my mom
>>
we could make a kik/whatever group of robot improvement
we're full of dating, edgy and lolrandum shit, why not doing something nice?
we don't need to be friends, just respectful.
>>
>>27170911

Nah, I think I'll just kill myself once I'm old enough to buy a shotgun.
>>
>>27170911
Good on you man, personally im 165 19%bf down from 230 ~25%+ since September
>>
>>27172756
it's still a goal.
hope you'll get a nice shotgun m8.
>>
>tfw finally getting it together on my own terms after years of struggling

i'm going to become a chad but /r9k/ will always have a place in my heart
>>
2016 feels like the year of change because my body and life just won't let me be shitty anymore. I'm not trying to be stoned all day because I'm tired of being useless and silent all the time, and my diet is changing because I'm tired of waking up with stomach aches, going to bed hungry, and getting terrible ass stomach pains no matter what I eat.
>>
>>27172914
this so much. i'm practically falling apart from years of binge eating and chainsmoking
>>
>>27172946
Well, we might as well try to find some pussy while we're at it.
>>
>>27170911
hahaha see you guys here tomorrow. you might UNJUST yourself but you are always be here forever
>>
>>27172959
it will come all on its own. just focus on u
>>
File: 1420982063055.gif (1023 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1420982063055.gif
1023 KB, 500x362
>>27172973
Fuck that. We gotta go on the offense. 2016, Motherfucker, it's the year. Let's go get turned the fuck down.
>>
>>27172969
so what, you can browse r9k and fix yourself a bit
>>
>>27173001
it's just pussy. find a gf to love and it's included.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (15 KB, 481x347) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
15 KB, 481x347
>>27173031
Stop being so god damn contrarian, you faggot. We're going to get pussy, and that's final.
>>
>>27173053
what if it smells
>>
>>27173110
We'll solve the problem.
>>
post your kik lads
or make one

we're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>27170911
>planned to throw glasses fixing my shitty eyes with laser
Have fun fucking up your vision because you want to impress the girls, you retarded fuck. Don't even try to lie.

>good shampoo to stop balding
>to stop balding
Ain't gonna happen, also your hairline is probably fucked already anyway.

>started eating vegies
My fucking sides, literally shit tier.

>doing it for myself meme
Literally why ? It's useless, half of this shit is done to impress others if you don't care about your image like you claim it's all for nothing.
That won't get you a friend btw.

Self improvement threads being shit like always, nothing new here. Truth is, if you're on R9K it's likely that you can't really do any substantial improvement about yourself.
R9K is the endgame of inevitable failure.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

welcome to the bl0x
>>
>>27173222
Oh, okay.
If you're nice living as a neckbeard or whatever you are currently, good for you.
>Impress others
Sure, we do everything for that reason. That's why no one is sad here, no one complains about their lives.
You are a pathetic human being.
>>
>>27173222
I've greatly improved myself over the years and I'll continue to do so. You're just a negative Nancy :)
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.