[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you people even want a gf? I don't get it. Reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 12
File: 1457975757082.jpg (937 KB, 4928x3264) Image search: [Google]
1457975757082.jpg
937 KB, 4928x3264
How can you people even want a gf? I don't get it. Reading some of women hate threads you realize women are disgusting humans, nothing else. What's so good about them?
>>
It's a biological need to want affection and company and sex. Nature literally makes you crave this shit. It's like wondering why a drug addict doesn't just quit or stop craving the drug.
>>
>>27170846
But would you want an affection by a crying bitch talking about wage inequality, muh stem, how women are the primary victims of war etc.

I get mad just typing this shit out. I can't imagine being near someone who believes that.

In my country wage gap is 1.6% yet people will quote USA wage gap. IT's like wow I get so mad at this.
>>
Becuase theyre still little boys 18,19, underage
For me this gf idea died out at about 21 and theyll learn eventually
>>
>>27170879
I already explained it. Go to some drug addict and tell him how bad it is for him and he should totally quit right then and there.
>>
Well, I'd like to stay open-minded because I have never really gotten close to a woman.

Love exists, right?
It's not some fake shit to make me do what a woman wants me to do, right?
>>
>>27170816
theyre hot and have vaginas. thats honestly about it
>>
File: 1430872615348.jpg (106 KB, 515x640) Image search: [Google]
1430872615348.jpg
106 KB, 515x640
>>27170816
There is none. The appeal of women is a fata morgana--an illusion.

The solution is to make better illusions. Stop complaining and find ways to contribute to The Great Waifu Initiative.
>>
>sex
>love
>sharing hobbies and interests
>doing fun and interesting things together
>having a friend who you're closer to than you've ever been with anyone else
>baring your souls to each other
>>
>>27170816
Biology, anon. I would never ever want a gf if it wasn't for the hardwired need to be caressed by one and put my penis in a warm wet hole of a girl.
>>
File: 1397598532436.png (68 KB, 780x1278) Image search: [Google]
1397598532436.png
68 KB, 780x1278
>>27170992
You can literally do all those with a man minus sex and love. Well, love can be replace by the brotherhood which I'd say is often even a stronger bond. Love fades away but loyalty to your friend doesn't.
>>
>>27170992
>>baring your souls to each other
lol good luck with that

>you bare your soul to her
>chad's fucking her bareback
>>
>>27171053
>you bare your soul
>Chad fills her hole
>>
>>27170992
>you "bare your soul"
>you reveal some shameful childhood memory of when you were weak
>you admit that deep inside you are still scared and have demons
>she looks distant
>tomorrow she is getting beaten and rode hard by chad
Congrats. Women hate weak males. They spit on them. You are literally dogshit if you are a weak male.

You won't believe how much they hate male weakness until you experience their complete contempt firsthand.
>>
File: 1361694603636.png (56 KB, 310x330) Image search: [Google]
1361694603636.png
56 KB, 310x330
>>27171042
>implying you can't love and have sex with a man
Wew
>>
>>27171088
I meant if you're not gay.
>>
File: 19344.jpg (312 KB, 1024x842) Image search: [Google]
19344.jpg
312 KB, 1024x842
>>27171112
I'm still not sure what you're trying to imply.
>>
>>27171066
>you reveal some shameful childhood memory of when you were weak
>you admit that deep inside you are still scared and have demons
>she looks distant

noooOOOOO

i hate when this happens. sometimes a women will open up to me, and i feel like i have to give something "in return". avoid doing that shit, save it for bros who you can trust only.
>>
>How can you people even want a gf?

Biology.
I wish I was 10 years old again and still enjoy books and videogames.
>>
>>27171150
If you're not a faggot and want a friend, a man is your best bet. Females are really only worth it for fucking.

If you were asexual you'd be fucking golden.

>>27171160
You don't have to give anything in return. Just listen to her, hug her but best if you don't even try to advice her.
>>
>>27171042
The bond with a friend is nowhere near as close as the bond with a partner.

>>27171053
Nice meme.

>>27171066
Also nice meme. You're full of shit. The only people who say this shit are people who have not been in real relationships.
>>
>>27171196
>The bond with a friend is nowhere near as close as the bond with a partner.
You've never been to the army, were you?
Or had a real friend?

You could quite literally share all your secrets without worrying about the fact that he's gonna tell them to anyone or that he'll stop being your friend because he thinks you're a weak faggot.
>>
>>27171196
Lol, my starry-eyed white knight. It's a meme because it's true. Start whining and you'll turn her pussy into the Sahara.

Expect a "I think we should just be friends..." text and then pics from her wild night at the club on her Facebook.
>>
>>27171214
I've had really close male friends but I am still way closer with my GF. The difference is that you do not spend nearly as much time with a male friend as you do with a GF. A male friend is someone you see now and then, and if you have a fight you can cool off for a bit and see each other later. A GF is someone you see all the time. There is a big difference there. You can maybe make some argument about army comrades but going into the army is fucking dumb anyway.

>>27171233
No, it's a meme because it helps you losers deny yourself happiness. If you believe that relationships are a lie then you don't feel as bad about being alone for your entire life.
>>
>>27170879
My gf believes none of this shit. We often talk about how stupid feminists are
>>
>>27171167
precisely and exactly this.

I still enjoy those things, but I lose concentration because I want to put my benis in vagoo, and think about it daily at the worst possible times.
>>
>>27171250
I don't know if you're a roastie or just deluded, but I recommend you try it if you don't believe me. Just give it a try :)
>>
>>27171281
I have tried it. I'm in a long-term relationship and we've been together for four years. My GF is crazy about me. Go ahead and tell me that she's cheating on me if you want. You're full of shit.
>>
>>27171250
>I've had really close male friends but I am still way closer with my GF.
Well that depends IMO. If you're living with your gf then I guess it makes sense, but still, you'd feel like you're longing to hang out with your friends simply because you get bored of your gf.

Anyway, a friend is still just one call of a message away. Friend will never leave you, but a girl can. Unless he leaves you for a girl, but that's a whole different story.
>>
>>27171294
She's got about five guys on the backburner and you're losing points. Her backup man is playing grabass with her at work and you're one slip-up away from "the text."
>>
>>27171301
Friends leave friends all the time. And the thing about wanting to hang out with other people is vacuous; obviously you want to have more than one other human being in your life. I'd get tired of hanging out with a friend a lot faster than getting tired of hanging out with my GF.

>>27171307
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Alone.
>>
>>27171325
>Friends leave friends all the time.
Not close friends. I had a very close friend, almost like a brother to me.
>>
>>27171250
Then see your male friend more. You know it to be true women do not make great conversationalist and they're beyond fucking dull and boring. You will not get any companionship from a female. Date a male or be friends with a male for life, women are absolute trash tier at everything.
>>
>>27171250
This guy, end of thread. Any other opinion is just a bitter single virgin who has permanent brain damage from never getting their dick sucked when it was important to. Why do you think chads and normies are so normal?
>>
>>27171325
I'm content being alone, and I mean that sincerely and in a very concrete sense. There are people who stay in abusive situations or desperately fuck anything that moves to avoid "being alone." I am alone, and I'm fine with it. I consider that a very valuable and hardwon quality.

What I've said regarding women and relationships is a universally acknowledged truth. Why are you so adamant about denying it? Just ask your GF if she gets wet if you say "I am a weak baby man."

>>27171346
Because the catastrophic damage relationships wreak at all times and places is so blindingly obvious that you'd have to be willfully delusional or retarded not to see it.
>>
>>27171346
>>27171325
Good one, I'm a trap that now only dates men. I've dated countless women before I came a trap and they were all vapid whores and liars. I can tell you they keep orbiters around 24/7 and always have a backup. As a trap it's stupid easy to have countless guys to talk to but I know it's wrong and that's not who I am. But women?! Ahahahah....good luck. Everything in their life is telling them to upgrade to the bigger and better man as if it's a game. Also as a trap I get lots of attention but not on the level women do, I can only imagine the sea of cocksome they have to choose from. If any of you robots don't believe me go make a female plenty of fish account and just wait for the replies to fly in. We know this, we've made threads of this. This is undisputeable and this normie that's trying to give you all hope is retarded.
>>
>>27171373
Femanom here, just passing through. I am honestly asking you this, what are your positive qualities and what have you achieved in your life? What makes you such a great catch that anyone should want to date you? If you were really truly ok with being alone you'd not have to come here in such threads and prove how ok you are. You would have other things in your life to be focused on. If you cant prove to me you're not just some piece of shit then that is conclusive proof you are a shit brain. Also I like how your only other option other than being single is being in a shitty horrible relationship. Thats why nobody wants to date you, ever. Get help.
>>
>>27171407
This is not a female lmfao
>>
>>27170879
>>27170879
HOLY SHIT HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY TRY TALKING TO A WOMAN. Oh wait this is /r9k/
My bad. Most of you faggots can't even leave your rooms.
>>
>>27171433
Good for you anon
As for me i am definitely a woman
>>
Companionship. It's what every guy wants
>>
>>27171407
>What have you achieved in your life?
I don't care if you're a femanon or not, why should he have to achieve anything? Women who achieve nothing expect high achieving men merely because they were born looking good. They don't feel the need to earn an attractive partner by working hard, why should he?
>>
>>27171452
Good one Chadicus, you really showed us how trash you are with that. Why the fuck are you even here you idiot
>>
>>27171066
>>27171064
>>27171053
Holy shit I never realized /r9k/ was THIS beta.
I mean Jesus Christ, there I was, complaining about how there's barely any good cringe on /b/, little did I know that all the cringe is literally a board away. Also thanks in advance that some of you guys show your weakness to women, just gives us Chads more girls to fuck.

You faggots know why girls leave you pussies for stronger men? Because instead of you faggots actually trying to get better, you just keep whining and whining without doing anything to change a thing. Women can only baby you for so long. :(
>>
>>27171407
Wow, you basically confirmed >>27171066 100%
We've come full circle.

You see, women can't hide their cunty nature.
>>
>>27171518
Uhh... so... you agree?
>>
>>27171484
Blah blah blah. You know what i mean. I'm not talking about a fucking job or having a gf, when you have things going for you and have good qualities you're more worthy of dating people. You can make all the excuses you want, not everyone is a fucking shallow golddigging whore and a rich chad and then the rest of everyone are the peasants. Grow the fuck up you goddamn child. Talk to me when your brain is capable of doing things.
>>
>>27171518
Spoken like someone who never had to do anything in his life.
>>
>>27171495
To laugh at you faggots basically, it really makes me laugh seeing how socially inept some of you can be.
>>
>>27171544
You do know everything you said just confirms what has been said in this thread? Twice?

Holy shit, broads are dumb.
>>
>>27171518
Bawwwwww muh gender. Whatever dude one girl saying a comment is definite proof that all women are cunts. Go bash your head in a fucking microwave. I don't give any fucks if you think I am a cunt, I think you're a worthless lowly human being.
>>
I want a loli gf that I can kiss and cuddle.
>>
>>27171538
Yeah I agree. I'm just telling you why they left you. I mean sure, maybe you'll find that girl who accepts you for everything you are, everything you were, and will accept you for everything you're going to be. But let's face it, with how sad, and unwilling to do anything with your lives some of you are. It isn't happening.
>>
>>27171567
Lol no because i wasnt reading his comment beyond what it is, which is "waaaaaahh women dont want to date me because i suck" all the guys who believe stupid shit like that are subhuman and deserve to die off. That is why they end up forever alone. Who's the dumb one? "Broads" awww someone wishes it was the 1940s
>>
>>27171593
>implying we want women
Where do you think you are?!
>>
>>27171593
>But let's face it, with how sad, and unwilling to do anything with your lives some of you are. It isn't happening.

Getting a degree, went to mental hospital to fix myself,working out, have interests and hobbies still no girlfriend.

Why? Because I am not a Chad. But not like I would ever want one after checking women hate threads. They really are scums of the earth.
>>
>>27171616
>Men, Femboys, Women
Whatever.
>>
>>27171331
>had
Doesn't that invalidate your entire point?

>>27171343
Again, lies you tell yourself to feel less lonely. I know for a fact that this is bullshit because my GF is a much better conversationalist than I am and is a great companion.

>>27171373
It's obviously not a universally acknowledged truth because I'm not acknowledging it. Fuck off.

>>27171616
Where are we? We're in a board whose entire fucking motto is 'that feel when no girlfriend'. Where do you think YOU are?

>>27171620
I am not a Chad and I have a GF. Maybe the reason you don't have one is that you're the kind of gullible idiot who takes the bullshit rhetoric on this board to heart.
>>
>>27171661
>Doesn't that invalidate your entire point?
He died.
>>
>>27171661
Yeah, women love weak whiny men. That's why everyone here is drowning in pussy and /r9k/ does not exist.

Un-fucking-believable.
>>
>>27170816

They're soft and they smell nice. ;-;
>>
>>27171620
Congrats to you then, and wow maybe you should actually try getting to know women before judging them eh? My girl does whatever I want, whenever I want, she's kind, sweet, friendly and neither her or any of my female friends are as stupid or illogical as those retards people talk about in women hate threads. Are there cheap shallow women in the world? Fuck yeah there are, but are there women who are the complete opposites of those cheap shallow women? Fuck yeah there are.
>>
>>27171661
>my GF is a much better conversationalist than I am and is a great companion.
Whatever you need to tell yourself bub, when you inevitably break up just remember this thread okay? Kek
>>
File: 1446020777122.png (62 KB, 409x431) Image search: [Google]
1446020777122.png
62 KB, 409x431
>>27171687
Congrats, you nu-male castrati. You've forgotten what it means to be male. You're sponged up so much estrogen that you should just saw your balls off.

Now run along and jog in the Pink Ribbon 5k.
>>
>>27171721
BTFO kekk
>>
>>27171721
Never knew you could sponge up estrogen through tons of sex, and actually having friends of the opposite sex. Thanks for the heads up pham.
>>
I'd rather not bother with other people at all, company does very little for me. I still want friends and a girlfriend at times but I recognise it as a desire that's useless to me and try to enjoy the feeling.

Thing with normies is they will make no effort to tolerate any kind of individualist, a person outside of a pack is a loser, beta, whatever to them.
>>
>>27171761
You apparently came here to brag, lie, and pretty much make an ass of yourself with public cognitive dissonance. Great job on all fronts.
>>
I don't care what you losers say, you need company, you need to not be alone. Solitary confinement is considered torture by human rights orgs.

Having a girl is great it just fits, to have her happy and flirt and talk with her is the shit. You guys know this but you want to be comfortable in your exile. Its ok to be edgy and alone when you're young for a while, don't wreck yourself with drugs. Once you get a bit older its so painful to be alone.
>>
I just want a bf ;-;
no homo
>>
>>27171687
Does your girl have a son, by any chance ?
>>
>>27170816
because they make my dick diamonds and then i get to empty my nuts. that's it.
>>
File: 1437670638494.jpg (151 KB, 723x989) Image search: [Google]
1437670638494.jpg
151 KB, 723x989
>>27171884
Meh, there are dozens of ancient disciplines devoted to enjoying solitude and they've been scientifically measured to have great success.

People who converse on the Internet aren't really "alone" in the sense that was meant for most of history.

You might think loneliness is some terrible sensation, but it's really very mild. The pain that can come from others is so much worse. And the pleasure is just a sickening high, like a strong drug that causes dependency.

Just taking care of social requirements at the minimum level is so peaceful and reliable. It is a very recommendable life.
>>
File: reepepe.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
reepepe.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>27171721
REEEEEE
whatthefuck is in that picture?!?!
>>
File: There_is_only_suffering.jpg (58 KB, 936x584) Image search: [Google]
There_is_only_suffering.jpg
58 KB, 936x584
>>27170816
The problem is that love is the ultimate form of vulnerability and expression. It allows you to be pure in your intentions and to let that passion escape you. Rational members of /r9k/ want the idea of love, the perfect partner to confide in, fight by, and cry on when they suffer. They don't really want girlfriends, they want the ideal partner to be a possible reality.

Women aren't what we imagine them to be but our biology won't let us do anything other than romanticize them into something they aren't. This is the grand paradox of love.
>>
>>27172087
This desu...anyone else saying otherwise is a normie
>>
Every male is genetically predisposed to be attracted to and seek attraction from women. It's a biological urge. Just because I hate women and know they are horrible doesn't mean I don't have that urge.
>>
>>27171544
I'm not him but you're full of shit obviously. I'm what they call a Chad, I've now a qt GF among the dozen I had in my life and I know there are plenty out there if I happen to break up with her.
I despise women, all women and my GF is not an exception.

You think you're a princess, you think you have the right to judge men and their qualities or flaws, you're not.
You're just a trash with no brain, if the society wasn't so brainwashed by feminists and others SJW you would be in a kitchen right now.

Men are just too attracted by women, blame to porn and weak education by single mothers. A dog is better than you, at least dogs have some loyalty.
>>
>>27172183
Holy shit, this.

My pet cat who uses me for food is more appealing than a woman. Because the cat comes back and I know it's not getting food anywhere else.
>>
>>27170879
>i see all women in a sweeping generalization so you should too
>>
>>27171544
>not everyone is a fucking shallow golddigging whore and a rich chad and then the rest of everyone are the peasants

Except those are literally the only three categories of people in the world no exceptions.
>>
>>27170965
There's no fairy tale love, girls don't act like submissive Japanese girls in anime's. Real love is finding companionship and a common respect for the other person.
>>
>>27170879
>a crying bitch talking about wage inequality, muh stem, how women are the primary victims of war etc.
>all women are tumblr

Get out more dude...
>>
>>27171196
I can already tell you're an overly attached, romantic faggot.

>The bond with a friend is nowhere near as close as the bond with a partner.

Idk... it all depends how long you know the person. My best friend and I have 20 years under our belts, it's going to take a hell of a long time for me to develop a similar bond with anyone else.
>>
>>27172602
How can you see that from your suburban basement? Have you ever met a black girl that acted white, like in the commercials? I have, it's really weird. I've also met farm girls that can chop wood faster than your average /fit/ user.
Get out more, the world has a lot of variety and you can't just clump shit together. There's black and white in video games but the real world has grey areas.
>>
>>27172662
Suck his sick already faggot.
It's going to be really shitty when your butt buddy gets a girlfriend and you're left high and dry.
>>
>>27170816
humans are disgusting humans
but the tick is to find one that is one your level of are disgusting and have a happy degeneracy adventure together called life.
>>
>>27172676
I wager most anon's here get their opinions from porn and hate threads.
>>
>>27172686
Honestly, we can go months at a time without seeing each other and absolutely nothing changes. We both have our own lives and live in different cities so...this isn't some high school-tier hang out 24/7 type of friendship. But anyways, it's the truth. At least for me - I need to know someone for at least a few years before any serious bond forms between us whether that be through friendship or knowing them from school etc. Why do you think the average relationship these days last 2-3 months? People use labels after a week, they're practically calling strangers their gf/bf.
>>
>>27170816
OP why do you look like cucumberbatch's younger brother
>>
>>27172183
>You think you're a princess, you think you have the right to judge men and their qualities or flaws, you're not.
As a guy I've seen my fellow bros be just as bad about judging women and being entitled about shit. Hell look at Elliot, kid had everything he needed to win a girl but still wanted them to make the first move and got angry they didn't because he felt owed their attention.
>You're just a trash with no brain, if the society wasn't so brainwashed by feminists and others SJW you would be in a kitchen right now.
It wasn't brain washing, It was tech advancements. You know why they were in the home so much? Because decades on decades ago it took as much time and labor to keep a home together and readying food as a full time job or more so someone had to do it, might as well be the one that gets stuck with a parasite for several months. We are now in the age of luxury where you can spring clean a home in less than a day, make meals in minuets not hours and resolve most bills with the click of the mouse. Hell you can now put cameras and walkies into kids rooms and find sitters eith way more ease than yester years
This has completely changed the landscape of the man-woman relationship to where the lines are no longer clear and both genders are unsure anymore of what they want anymore.
>Men are just too attracted by women, blame to porn and weak education by single mothers.
It's the biological factor anon. That factor is also what gets people watching porn.
>at least dogs have some loyalty.
considering they are all but slaved own and breed for that very reason for centuries that's not really something to be shock by. And by that same reasoning that paints men just as bad making it "dogs are better than humans" which then just gets into subjunctive silliness.
>>
>>27171066

This. Women are soulless and unempathetic.
>>
>>27171518

Sure you're a chad. But thanks for proving anon right, stacey.
>>
>>27172776
In my friend group the average relationship lasts around 8-11 months but thats only three friends of mine. The rest are either married or in happy relationships for more than a couple years. I'm pretty close with my friends but I can't say I would give up my relationship for my best friend.
>>
>>27171594

Can you stop wafting your fishcunt around here please? Your shame words revolving around access to vagina dont work on people who are already consigned to be losers. Besides, aren't you late for a ploughing from Chad or something?
>>
File: 132371495940b.jpg (203 KB, 1546x1181) Image search: [Google]
132371495940b.jpg
203 KB, 1546x1181
>>27171066
>date a small qt for awhile
>tell her my fears and what I'm sacred of
>she seems ok with it and shares hers
>share shameful childhood moments
>she laughs and shares hers
>share fetish weeb shit of pic related
>laughs and she shares hers (robot porn and fanfiction, mostly Transformers) to which I laugh. seriously the shit is ridiculous hermaphrodite cars and planes
>she's not crazy
>been with her nine years now.
Keep looking for a penis or scars that show it was there because holy shit I am not naive enough to think she is a common type of woman. However I think that's the bitter answer for robots out there: there are woman out there that have souls and will love you for you, it's just most guys that get one will not let her go and sooner die before letting that happen, likely making it a very early market to find them.
>>
File: lsl-suicidea.png (1 KB, 320x168) Image search: [Google]
lsl-suicidea.png
1 KB, 320x168
>>27170816
>lesbian
>only have obnoxious tumblrinas and bulldykes to choose from
>will never have a sweet gentle Christian housewife gf to build a farm and raise children with
>>
>>27171559

>I waste my time spitting on the downtrodden

You sound like a class act
>>
>>27172254

my cat btfo of this dog he thought was going to attack me. like no hesitation jumped into action and got to work and chased it off. you too can have this loyality if you treat your cat well and give it more than just "here's some food" attention, like play with it regularly. thats the biggest thing. imagine locked in your room like always but no intrnet , no games nothing. bordem will drive you mad.
>>
>>27173091

Do you have the same sexual proclivity as men? As in, you are 100% content with a voluptuous body and basic grunting communication? If so, then I say wait for VR and robot waifus. If not then you are truly fucked.
>>
>>27173178
>have robot phobia
>want a sweet wife to care for and spend my life with
I find casual sex repulsive but my sex drive is high

>just been fapping to chubby waifus and waiting to die
>>
>>27170816
>I get my anecdotal evidence from woman hate threads and now hate them because of it
>Im so smart
>>
>>27170889
Ya this. Robots are still so immature that they think a woman is the solution to their life rather than merely an enjoyable and enriching component of it. Srsly guis; if you had anything resembling a normal level of attention you'd realize that relationships really aren't that big of a deal.
>>
>>27170879
Most women don't talk about that stuff. They talk about music or clothes or games or sex or movies or whatever.
>>
>go into all the social retard hugbox threads
>people there go out of their way telling strangers how everyone is treating them like shit
>of course it's never their own fault despite being always being the first to blame female victims
>literally thinking that half of the population is evil by default
>still bitter that nobody touched his dick
>>
I've never had the desire to have a gf or any partner I prefer being alone way too much.
>>
>>27170816
Woman hate threads and mgtow arejust ways pathetic manbabys avoid having to improve themselves.
>>
>>27170879
The gender wage gap in canada is like 18 percent. Feminists have been right all along.
>>
women created the original sin and it's out eternal punishment to be attracted to them
truly traps are the last resort
>>
>>27170917
Except woman haters never had a woman. This analogy makes no sense.

>>27173478

Hes never talked to one. I bet hes so unappealing to women that when he turns porn on it says it has a headache.
>>
>tfw want nothing more than a loving relationship
>to love and be loved
>to share & experience life with someone

I don't hate women, I'm just realistic about what I have that she wants.

I have nothing to offer a relationship, thus I have no worth.

If I have no worth, then what's the point in even trying?

Sure would be nice to have someone to cuddle up to at night though...
>>
Because I'm not gay and like getting my nuts off, and I want kids one day. So until artificial wombs I'm shit out of luck
>>
Women can be disgusting humans sure, and the way a lot of them are raised in our society definitely further contributes to that fact, but guys can be just as bad. inb4 hurr whiteknight, I'm just pointing out that if you do want to give up on women because of the anecdotal evidence about some of them you're also giving up on all of the actually pretty based ones.

It's like someone who was bullied and friendless for his early years rejecting and self sabotaging friendships in later life with people whom he would have genuinely got along with
>>
>>27174407
>Except woman haters never had a woman. This analogy makes no sense.

this isn't true at all, I'm a semi-alt-chad who bangs a load of clubsluts and has had a few relatively long term gf's and I fucking despise women
>>
>Reading threads dedicated to hatred and generalization of a group of people will lead to you hating and generalizing that group of people

No way, really?
>>
>>27174640
This, although from what I've seen it's tends to be a different kind of "hate" with genuine chads. While robots will recognize womens issues and get angry at them for it, chads also tend to acknowledge that women are pretty much every bit as bad as robots say they are, they just understand that they can't help it and use it to manipulate them because they can

I suppose it's like the difference between misogyny (robots) and chauvinism (chads)
>>
File: 1457679260136.webm (394 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457679260136.webm
394 KB, 480x480
>>27170816
I only want their tight holes and jiggly meat to satisfy my penis.
I could care less about them as people, once sexbots are out they'll be useless in my mind desu.
>>
Because you cant win with them, they always want something different every day. If its not one thing its another and if its not that nothing. They have a twisted logic, say what you feel and then boom she has aummunition. Dont say anything? "You hate me, youre never around". They can get penis in half a second, they can get emotional and social support in seconds, everything handed to them easily because deep down theyre creatures who only look for their next temporary fix through self importance. They know the game and they play it relentlessly until you give in until they make you cry without mercy, they truely are evil theyre all whores who justify their hyproctisy very well because if they dont they realize theyre nothing.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.