[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22 >dropped out of school because of social anxiety >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 14580394149401077349552.jpg (252 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
14580394149401077349552.jpg
252 KB, 2048x1152
>22
>dropped out of school because of social anxiety
>can't work because social anxiety
>find the idea of being surrounded by positive sociable people to be enraging
>all entry level jobs require some degree of social interaction
>have literally zero friends
>almost retarded, can't learn a worthwhile skill no matter the amount of effort I put into it
>reduce myself to sitting and playing maplestory for the millionth time in my life
>ugly as sin
>weigh 105lbs can't afford enough food to gain any weight
>only thing mom eats is shitty little sweets and other assorted garbage
JUST END MY SHIT ALREADY SENPAI. PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER
>>
>>27170599

Sounds like you have a series of very minor problems.
>>
>>27170724
And how do I fix said problems?
>>
File: image2.jpg (40 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
40 KB, 454x453
>>27170599

Dude, are you fucking kidding me?

Im 22 and can relate to all of those, even with the weight, wtf
>>
>>27170599
Night shift. Preferably security.
>>
>>27171127
I've looked into that, they all require experience around this area. Preferably a year. Inb4 lie. I've never worked a job in my life, how am I expected to confidently lie about my experience working? Is this a country for sociopaths?
>>
File: Buddy_christ.jpg (31 KB, 370x284) Image search: [Google]
Buddy_christ.jpg
31 KB, 370x284
just have faith anon, we're all going to make it.
>>
>>27171127
>100lbs
>most certainly a manlet
>job in security

yeah nah.
>>
>>27171323
I'm 5'11. King of lanklets
>>
>>27171046
Doesn't matter, you will be full of excuses like always.
>>
>>27171537
And you'll be as lacking in actual answers as you always have been.
>>
>>27170599
Want a reddit paste?
>>
>>27171638
Anything that doesn't involve surrounding myself by normies. I've had enough of them in the past few years.
>>
>>27171683
my social anxiety makes people hostile to me for some reason lol... some dipshit put rubbing alcohol on my water bottles days ago...
>>
>>27171683
Alright. This shit helped me two years ago when I was strongly considering suckstarting a shotgun. It's in response to a guy who has a whole sad life story, lost the will to live, is considering an hero'ing, in a post titled "I just don't care about myself anymore."

https://www.reddit.com/r/getdisciplined/comments/1q96b5/i_just_dont_care_about_myself/cdah4af
>>
>>27171560
The answers are in the archives since this thread is made everyday.
>>
>>27170599
>see a doctor
>get pills to help anxiety
>get job as a kitchen porter, bar back or cleaner

There are plenty of entry level jobs where you can exist in your own world, you're just being stupid and not looking where imigrants and those with ristricted language skills work. People with downs get jobs stacking shelves, you can get one too.
>>
>>27171851
Link me this magical thread that cures severe social anxiety.
>>
>>27171933
How am I supposed to afford a doctor again?
>>
>>27171994
tbhfam I live in the first world and health care is free at the point of service.

I'm sure you can borrow money off your parents, go to a free clinic.
>>
>>27172028
My mom is poor and healthcare costs money here.
>>
>>27172090
So there's absolutly no way in hell that you could go and see a doctor? No way you could beg, borrow or steal? Help yourself then, you've access to the internet, time to use it.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/pages/reduce-stress.aspx
>>
>>27172145
None of this is ever going to help me get over the first step to begin with. I absolutely despise people and social interaction. I would rather kill myself.
>>
>>27171982
For every thread I post there will be an excuse what is the point, I'm tired of that conversation. You seem to enjoy misery so I will leave you to it.
>>
The only way to cure your social anxiety is by exposing yourself to the things that make you feel anxious senpai
>>
>>27172326
Jesus christ, die then you stupid faggot. You're so frustrating. We can't do the work for you. There's no magic pill that any doctor can give you. If you want to fight this thing then fight and if you want to die then die. And you know that already, so what do you want? If you want pity, you'd be better off taking this shit to Reddit. If you want to take others down with you then seriously, kill yourself sooner rather than later. And if you want "help to get over the first steps to begin with", just take the one minutes it would take to do one god damn push-up, you pathetic, lazy fagnaught. Take the five minutes to write down anything for a job app. Five fucking minutes and then you can go back to your shitposting for the rest of the day and tell yourself you did good. We can't do that for you. We can't help you do actions. You have to do it.
>>
>>27171394
Pretty hard-core lank senpai
>>
>same as op
>23 this month
>on SSRI and feeling slightly better just after fapping
>not social anxiety but social phobia
>gonna get neetbux soon
I'm not sure how healthy it's in the long term but I'm doing it. Also working out and on a diet (2kg/5weeks so far). I feel like I'd like to accelerate everything though. And I'm not sure how.
I'm buying some weights first thing though.
>>
>>27171982
I have a cure, just put a bullet through your fucking head you whiny little shit, nobody will ever like you, you pathetic complaining fuck, just die already.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.