[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet a girl in a group chat >she's super qt >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 384x384
>meet a girl in a group chat
>she's super qt
>she lives in my city
>asks if I want to Skype
>we start talking every day
>super sexy voice
>she thinks I'm really hot
>compliments me all the time
>flirts like crazy
>is a virgin
>want me to be her first
>she's 14
>>
Bro stuff the dick in her it's all cool, just say don't tell anyone.
>>
File: 1457318518230.png (20 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1457318518230.png
20 KB, 275x200
>>27170551

If you're really a robot and not a baiting chad in disguise and this is your only chance, why not wait?

>inb4 perverted justice baiting you, otherwise I'd say fuck it and go for it anyway
>>
go for it
not that Im condoning it but if you don't you're just going to shitpost about it in a week anyway.
Just take a risk remember to literally tell NO ONE. KEEP YOUR MOUTH FUCKING SHUT.
Tell her not to tell anyone either or shes fucking done. Thats if you're not some underage b& faggot

Just get collateral. Make sure you have evidence incase someone tries fucking you over.

Have fun faggot op
>>
>>27170551
Looks like someone's getting v& famalam
>>
I'm so scared though, they will literally classify me as a sex offender, I'd get fired from my job, my parents would probably kick me out

But this might be my only chance at pussy
>>
>>27170551
You're repulsive. 14 year old girls do not know what they're doing, they're insecure, want attention, trying to figure themselves out. /r9k/ values virginity so much, and you're going to steal it from a child? She's going to have to grow up thinking back to when she lost her v-card to a pervert who took advantage of her.
>>
>>27170948
This

Don't destroy her life. She'll feel disgusting for the rest of her life. 14 years old be it boys or girls are absolutely stupid.
>>
>>27170551
I'm just annoyed that 14 year olds want sex and won't wait. Don't know whether you should go for it. I mean if all girls lose it at 14 then you cant find it after 14 so you have a rare chance before she loses it to someone her age. But still the age of consent should be older with zero tolerance.
>>
>>27170551

14 is a little young but its legal in spain soo let me tell you something

i dated this 16 yo (legal in this side of the atlantic)

You have a shot to be with someone that looks up to you, and trust me ... it feels great.
But you have to understand it also takes everything you got to be that anchor of wisdom and understanding for young girls, because deep down that's what they need.

They will test your patience, but you also get to show them the world, everything feels new, fun and exciting with them. It was the best feel i ever had as a ex 25yo kv robot.

My best memory was the first time she told her parents she was sleeping at a friend and instead slept at my house, she was nervous, happy, excited ... all in one, i loved being the voice of experience (not really but hey) and reason with her.

I like to think i helped her through all her teenage drama and we still talk from time to time. Unfortunately shit didnt work out when her parents found out my age and freaked out pressuring her into never seeing me again.

Best year of my life though.
>>
>>27170948
>>27171380
Le ebin obligatory posts.
>>
Knew a girl who wanted a connection, almost any connection because of a shitty life she had.

>Met a guy who tried to offer her that connection.
>Guy made the relationship sexual when she wasn't ready for it
>too fucking young for it, didn't know to not do it or even how to say no
>went along with it because lol young person wanting acceptance, lol hormones, and because sexual things feel kind of nice at the time
>eventually ended as those things tend to do
>hates him for starting it
>hates herself for going along with it
>hates anything sexual now with a passion
>just another string in a long line of things that make her hate the world
>can't really blame her

______

You wanna know what to do? Let me tell you how to proceed while preventing anyone from getting hurt. Treat the entire thing as an above the line affair. Meaning, date her if you wish to, but keep it in normal public places while physically together. Your alone time is only done via skype, because it will be too easy for her to start something with someone weak willed like yourself to say no to.

Date her for 2 years. Two whole years before you do anything. This will not only put her into the safe age territory so you will be legally in the clear, but also give you enough time to actually bond with her / give you two enough time to make an actual good decision without one of you being hurt by being rash.

And here's the cherry on top. Tell her this. Tell her that you're not wanting to hurt her, and that you're liable to get in trouble if anything happens, even if she bitches about it a year later. Statue of limitations and whatnot. But that you'll gladly be intimate with her in 2 years if she can wait.
Gives you time to do whatever, and if it's only about the sex for you, gives you two years to find some random person to fuck while sparing her. If she decides to fuck off first, than at least you can be content knowing that such a girl would have fucked your life over anyway, and you got away unscathed.
>>
>>27171585
>doesn't know how to say no
So they really just hurrrrr durr? All day long? op is either b8 BTW or underage.
>>
>>27171649
Eh. I have a sister who is around the same age, and after I started paying attention to this shit it's like... this isn't the arcanine I grew up with.
>yes grew up it's been over 10 yrs.
>you'rehereforever.jpg

I know it's stupid to take the internet seriously, but that's the thing. We're now the oldguard.
These newfags are coming online are being told to spread all of their information online when its no troubles at all~, and the little faggots believe it. Gone are the days of being wary online, of not giving your information to people, of being wary about things.

The average internet user, the average /r9k/ poster, is now utterly retarded.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.