[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't bring myself to wash myself >arm cuts are getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1422766743444.jpg (11 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1422766743444.jpg
11 KB, 255x255
>can't bring myself to wash myself
>arm cuts are getting infected
>>
Forget washing yourself, see a doctor immediately if you want to live
>>
>>27170710
dont see a doctor, just take a shower and wash yourself
>>
>>27170725
don't bother taking a shower, just keep cutting yourself until you bleed out and die.
>>
Forget washing yourself or seeing a doctor. Come with me if you want to live.
>>
>tfw u havce a crush on a qt cutter bf
>tfw ki;l myself because he doesn't notice me senpai
LKILL ME
KIL KIL KILL KILL KIL ME
KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KIL
I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD
>>
Lol @ the current state of r9k

On a more serious note, if dying isn't exactly the thing you want to happen to you, go see a doctor.

>but dude it's just an infection, get some OTC anti biotics

It can get pretty serious pretty quickly, tell the doc everything if you do go (how deep you cut, how long you left it, what did you expose the cuts to)
>>
>>27170774
>tfw girls would rather obsess over a cutter just because he's a hot guy than give people who don't mutilate themselves a chance
great
>>
>>27170775
I like thats theres sanity still here somehwere. I feel like I'm losing my mind reading half the shit posted here. Sad thing is people are going to start believing the bullshit they tout.
>>
Self Amputate. It's tour only option.
>>
>>27170790
im a boy btw
he's a weird looking boy too
tfw we're both repressed lesbo transbians
tfw we could have everthing but we'd rather suicide for whatever fucvking reason
>>
>>27170790
>tfw can feel their lust in their stares when they see my cuts
>>
>>27170845
>everyone is utterly repulsed by my cuts and just does not give a shit

I'm past the point of cutting for sympathy but it really is disgusting how many people just drop you like a brick tied to their nuts once they see you are/were cutting.
>>
>>27170883
I dunno I feel more emotionally connected if they're open about that sort of stuff. I deal with my mental shit in another way though so maybe it's some sort of empathy.
>>
>>27170417
who the heck is this semen demon?
>>
>>27170915
Mental health isn't regarded as a thing where I'm from, I go to work in a pretty white area where ADHD kids aren't given their medicines because adder all dick and depression is literally "realize the truth of Jesus Christ and you will be 100% fine"

Fuck sakes, it's a problem in your chemistry, not your character, why aren't more people learning about this shit? It's so common it baffles me that people don't have the fucking slightest
>>
>>27170989
That fucking sucks man. I'm really glad that I live in an area (and a family) well aware of this shit and could at least get help when I needed. I would have killed myself if I was told to suck it up and pray because dealing with anxiety by yourself is basically torture.
>>
>>27170775
I had staff infection that had damaged the bone once. Was infected from 17 through 22. toenails
>>
>>27171039
Are you doing ok nowadays?

Baaa
>>
>>27171100
Periodontal disease. Filling going away. Harmed ass too. Laying here. Waiting. Not op BTW.And the nails are coming back. Over and over.
>>
>>27171258
Christ, has your doc recommended putting silver nitrate on that shit? Helped for when mine were ingrown as fuck
>>
>>27171304
They come back anyway. They are eventually gonna screw with me I'm sure, but they are growing very slow. 27 BTW. Had them ripped three times so far, last with that acid. I'm really worried about rectal stuff, I'm not the same as I was really into anal in my youth. Black diarrhea after benders.
>>
>>27171364
Soda I'm really telling myself. And it was really dark brown and thicker. Heh. Not sure.
>>
>>27170790
Lol as opposed to r9ks entirely rational choice of romantic partners
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.